PDA

View Full Version : What to wear under your femme clothes

Paulette
12-26-2005, 12:49 PM
I know that most of know what we want ot wear under our femme clothes but what do GG's wear under thiers everyday. Marie Clair Jan 2006 issue has a great article about just this subject. They also have a antasy question that is of interest to us as one girl wnats her husband to dress. His response is very intersting .:D

Mistress Frillee
12-26-2005, 12:57 PM
please share his response!

serinalynn
12-26-2005, 12:59 PM
I know that most of know what we want ot wear under our femme clothes but what do GG's wear under thiers everyday. Marie Clair Jan 2006 issue has a great article about just this subject. They also have a antasy question that is of interest to us as one girl wnats her husband to dress. His response is very intersting .:D

WHAT no Link to the story?? I would love to have my wife help me dress. On rare times we shop to gether, she always says I would look cute in this or in that but she'll never buy it for me.

I wear a panty everyday and some times a lacey cami, I would wear a bra every day too, if i could, also a garter belt and stockings.

Cassandra Marie
12-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Hello all,

I read the article myself last week. Since Paulette didn't provide a link or any other information, I figured I'd type it up for all interested. On a personal note, I wish every woman was allot more like Adriana, one of the polls participants. I give her a definite 2 thumbs up. Anyway, here it is, enjoy. The article appeares on page 143 and is titled:

Can He Guess Your Secret Sex Fantasy?
(The article in question appears on page 144)

The husbands were given 4 multiple choice answers to the question: Would you rather have sex...
A) With a stranger in a bar.
B) On the forest floor.
C) With your guy dressed as a woman.
D) At the grocery store?

Adriana, 25,
waitress &
Willie, 25,
production
coordinator

TOGETHER: 11 months
HOW THEY MET: At work. "We were always freindly- then we started hanging out after work, having dinner, or seeing a movie. That went on for two years before I realized I liked him as something more! I didn't want to ruin the friendship-luckily he felt the same."

ADRIANA'S SEX FANTASY:
C) WITH HER GUY DRESSED LIKE A WOMAN
"Our sex life is great- no complaints. But I do have a fantasy in which Willie dresses up as a girl. He would wear a bra and thong in really girlie colors, as well as makeup and a wig. Then I would dress up as a man and wear a strap-on...I'll leave the rest to your imagination. I like the idea because I want the control. Usually when you're with a guy, he's the one in control."

WILLIE GUESSED: C (CORRECT)
HE SAID: "Adriana would like the one in which we switch places. She has always been curious as to what i feel when we're making love. I'm kind of curious, too: I would love to know what it feels like to be penetrated and have an orgasm that way. Over the months of trying new things together, our sex life has really developed immensely because of the trust we have. I'm happy that I guessed right; I feel even more confident than before that we are meant for each other."

WHAT THE PSYCHOTHERAPIST SAYS: "Adriana's fantasy is another version of the woman-in-charge scenario. Here, she imagines feminizing her man. She wants to feel the power and dominance that goes with having an erection. Many women fahtasize about this. It may be that, like a dream, her unconscious is telling her she needs to connect with her own internal masculine energies. Or that she feels to weak in her relationship, and this allows her to redress the balance of power."