PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone

Danitgirl1
09-13-2013, 06:01 AM
Hi All
Looks like I will have the house to myself for an hour or 2 tonight. I may just get a chance to dress.
Can't wait!
:D
Dani

Tawne
09-13-2013, 06:23 AM
Yay, snap in some photos if you can :)

petrahughes
09-13-2013, 07:34 AM
How nice for you, bet u are exited just thinking about those two hours? some pics to share with your sisters would be nice. :@)

Mollyanne
09-13-2013, 08:01 AM
The only thing wrong with "an hour or two" is that it's way TO SHORT A TIME!!!!!! It takes me an hour just to do my make-up!!!!!!

Molly

MsRenee
09-13-2013, 08:07 AM
I agree that that is just way too short of a time to be dressed , but I know everyones circumstances are different.
Enjoy your self girl.
Renee

franlee
09-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Don't miss a chance! If you do that is one less memory in years to come and one less chance to advance your self awareness and skills. I used to do the same when the kids were still in school and living with me. And I don't regret it a bit, just wish I could have gotten in another mini dressing session here and there.

reb.femme
09-13-2013, 03:39 PM
I haven't actually dressed now for a couple of weeks, the mojo is taking some time out, so make the most of any time you get. Sometimes, I just slip on a skirt and top around the house when I can't be bothered going the whole nine yards, so can appreciate that you are looking forward to a couple of hours of en femme. Planning that Saturday (14th Sept) is an entire day dressed.

So get snap happy with the camera if you feel good.

Rebecca

Suzanne F
09-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Have fun
Hugs
Suzanne

Beverley Sims
09-13-2013, 10:08 PM
An hour or two does pass quickly, but it can also feel like a lifetime.
Enjoy the moment.

Danitgirl1
09-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the encouragement girls.
Got some time in, worked on the make up, still not happy with my skills, but will keep practicing.
Unfortunately my camera battery was dead, forgot to charge it, so no pictures.
:-(

Robyn2006
09-14-2013, 02:26 AM
I too once had just fleeting moments to enjoy my femininity, scurrying around… grabbing every minute I could, terrified that I'd be caught. Good lord! Hoping that you find that future when your time is REALY yours and you can just relax. It's rather a heaven, of sorts. An unqualified peace that I wouldn't trade for anything!