PDA

View Full Version : getting better

Jennifer Now
09-13-2013, 06:26 AM
I just recently learned a thing or two about wigs. My new wig looks GREAT, but its also so HOT. And then a new pair of heels I just got make my feet look SEXY! But I just dont know how to walk in them.

Tawne
09-13-2013, 06:28 AM
Learning to walk in heels is a great experience, there are many youtube videos that will show you the proper way to walk in high heels, heel then toe :P

BLUE ORCHID
09-13-2013, 06:46 AM
Hi Jenn, Hang in there cooler weather is coming.
Once you start walking in heels it will get as easy as walking in flats
I've been walking in heels for so many years that they are just second nature to me.
be careful on hardwood floors and throw rugs and be very careful on stairs.

kimdl93
09-13-2013, 07:31 AM
Practice, practice, practice!

robindee36
09-13-2013, 07:38 AM
Jen, already the two best suggestions have been given by Tawne and Kim, study the videos on line and practice. Perhaps a subtle addition is to practice your feminine walk understanding male and female hip structures differ and this greatly affects how we move. This can be done without heels to begin with and is also available on line for study. As you get better, add the heels.

Careful though, more than a few of us slip into our feminine stride whilst out in drab. Perhaps not too noticeable to the general public, perhaps very noticeable. Just depends.

Hugs, Robin

Lynn Marie
09-13-2013, 07:58 AM
Wearing a wig in the summer is going to be a hot, sweaty experience. Here's a tip or two. Shorter wigs are cooler, as are lighter wigs. I have a couple of 3 1/2 once wigs that I wear just for the summer months. They're not as stylish as my longer, heavier wigs, but they're a whole lot better than having sweat running down my forehead, into my eyes, down my nose, and dripping off my chin with much of my dissolved makeup with it!

Heels are so much fun, you'll figure them out. Once you can walk in them, make a video or two, and work on a feminine walk rather than the typical "guy in heels" walk that we all seem to share when starting out.

carhill2mn
09-13-2013, 12:09 PM
Wear each of them as much as possible. You will become used to wearing them - the wig will not seem so hot and you will be able to walk more easily.

Beverley Sims
09-13-2013, 10:12 PM
Carole has the right advice as does Kim.
Practice as often as you can!
Is my advice

Tracii G
09-13-2013, 10:34 PM
Yep keep practicing is how it works.