PDA

View Full Version : Going Hairless

Darlene Rochelle
12-26-2005, 01:03 PM
For all of you girls that are clean-shaven all over your bodies,how do you explain it to people when they ask why? I am very hairy and would love to shave it or have it waxed. Any suggestions would help. Thanks, Darlene...

Wendy me
12-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Darlene girlfreind thats so easy just say you like shave it because you don't like to be hairy ok i got some pretty red neck type freinds and i just say i like it like that ....we realy only think that outher people have a problme with it and what i found out is most don't care or won't notice....

DanaJ
12-26-2005, 01:31 PM
I want to
I like it
None of your business
Swimmer
Cycler
Girlfriend/wife likes it
Looks cleaner

ChristineRenee
12-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Two words hon...personal preference! End of story!;)

DanaJ
12-26-2005, 01:34 PM
Another tact I sometimes use - if someone says "why is there no hair on your legs?", I ask them something like "Why are your teeth crooked?" or "why is your hair cut so badly?". They then are so busy defending themselves that they forget that they asked you first ;)

Leilani68
12-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Two Truthful reasons:
(1) I like to be clean & Smooth
(2) Wife loves me smooth, maybe your Wife/GF would Like it better if your were Shaved/Waxed too.....:)

Michelle Hart
12-26-2005, 01:55 PM
Nobody has asked me:(

Oh well........:)

cheryl1035
12-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Actually, nobody has asked me either. My wife is OK with it now too. She was the only one that asked me why I shaved and I told her it was from when I was a swimmer in high school, that I just like the way it feels without hair.

Nikki Dee
12-26-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi. Hun....I've been totally smooth for some 2/3 years now...wouldn't/couldn't have it any other way...and as yet, NOBODY has even mentioned it.!!!!!
Love Nikki. xx

Teddie
12-26-2005, 02:13 PM
For all of you girls that are clean-shaven all over your bodies,how do you explain it to people when they ask why? I am very hairy and would love to shave it or have it waxed. Any suggestions would help. Thanks, Darlene...

Lets see...

I hate body hair.
I want to.
My wife prefers it that way.
I have a medical condition (crossdressitis) :D
My nylons look like hell with hairy legs. :p

In reality, it's none of their business what you do. Do what feels good to you. Life is too short. And, as Nicki Dee said, no one will probably notice or say anything.

Sweet Susan
12-26-2005, 02:25 PM
This is a problem that I feared I would face immediately, and I found that it made no difference. Not one person mentioned to me that I didn't have any hair on my arms. No body has ever said that my eyebrows look different. My legs are a different story, but I've been very careful about where I go wearing shorts. One of my three sons has seen me with hairy legs and with no hair on my legs. He's never said a word about it. My other two sons have never seen me with my legs shaved. Other close relatives have seen me with shaved legs and never noticed it. All of my current friends have seen me with shaved legs and never noticed it. For the past several years I have noticed that many men who are, in my view, obviously not crossdressers have very little hair on their legs. My legs and arms get very hairy, so I was quite surprised when nobody noticed it.

Most of the suggestions have been pretty good. However, reactions such as "it's none of your business," or "I like to be smooth all over" only invite questions or talk. Reactions such as "I'm a bike rider or a swimmer" might work, and I used them both in the 70's when I was an active tennis player and showed up with hair one day and no hair the next day. Those two comments seemed to end the conversation, but they did bring about that scrunched up look people get when they are confused or don't know what to say or simply don't believe what is said.

I don't worry about it.

Lisa Maren
12-26-2005, 02:41 PM
Hi :)

I shaved my arms and legs a few days back. I've got nothing but "peach fuzz" on my torso and I didn't bother with that since you can't see it. I went to my health club that way and worked out. While I was using an aerobic machine I noticed that there were two other men within ten feet of me who also at least appeared to be shaven. I might have gotten a couple of funny looks (though I'm not at all sure it was me they were looking at) but I didn't get a single reaction from anyone.

I think my family may notice, though, come shorts weather. If my mother does, she'll immediately ask me if I've started crossdressing again. In Nov 2001 I told her I'd made a decision to stop. At the time I had (wrong decision lol). She doesn't know I've started up again. Anyway, I don't know if I want to have that particular talk with her. lol

Meanwhile, if anyone does notice I'm just going to simply say that I prefer it that way because it's more comfortable for me.

Hugs,
Lisa

BeckyCath
12-26-2005, 04:22 PM
No one has ever asked me, so i'd say don't worry about it... Most people wouldn't notice...

I'm more paranoid about someone commenting about minute bit of stubble on my arms or the back of my hands that may be visible when i'm out...

I shave all my body, have my back waxed, and no one has commented, other than the beautician, and all she wants to know is about being TS...

Don't worry about it...

Rebecca

Melinda G
12-26-2005, 04:30 PM
As another poster said, many men have little or no hair on their legs.
As for arms, most women have some fine hair on their arms. Rather than shave my arms, I use a scissors, and just trim it real short, leaving some even short hair. It makes my arms look thinner, and more feminine, but not noticably shaved.
As for legs, you can always wear long pants, if you have to go somewhere where it will be noticed.

Christa
12-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Lots of good answers here. For me, the bottom line is that it feels cleaner.

If anyone asks, the key is not to get defensive. Just shrug it off and look at them like they're the strange ones for asking ;) . Anyone who's been to a gym in the last two years knows that lots of guys shave everything... younger guys especially.

Finally, something that CDs, bodybuilders, cyclists and swimmers can agree on!

groups.yahoo.com/group/MWSL

MarinaTwelve200
12-26-2005, 07:23 PM
Perhaps you are over sensitive about it--being a CD and perhaps having a fear your secret may come out.

Relax. Actually, if I notice a man has no body hair, its really not a big deal to me. The thought that he may be a CD never seriously enters my mind, and I suppose it is like that for the rest of the public also. Men have MANY reasons for shaving their body hair, even reasons as simple as they simply dont like their body hair.---so its no concern or business of my own, and i think most other people think the same way.

Now there MAY be a few exceptions---Say the guy has very hairy arms but clean shaven legs--THAT may look "suspicious". I would think the LEAST susuicious shaving one could do is to shave ALL one's body hair. Consistency draws less attention, and people dont seem to notice or care is a guy has no body hair--and if in the rare event someone does, this thread has a lot of good "excuses" that even the curious will quiclky buy into.

Katrina
12-26-2005, 07:47 PM
Lets see...

I hate body hair.
I want to.
My wife prefers it that way.
I have a medical condition (crossdressitis) :D
My nylons look like hell with hairy legs. :p

In reality, it's none of their business what you do. Do what feels good to you. Life is too short. And, as Nicki Dee said, no one will probably notice or say anything.

How about:
Nylons get itchy with leg hair.
Putting moisturizer on your legs in the winter makes a terrible mess with hairy legs.
I'm a crossdresser and there is no way I'd come close to passing with wooly legs.
I don't want to look like a hairy beast.

Denise01
12-26-2005, 08:58 PM
:)

I have been totally hairless now for over 2 years, and no one has even come close to saying a word about it.

If they did, I have a simple answer, I don't like Hair on my face or any other part of me as well

I would not have it any other way

Denise

Melinda G
12-26-2005, 11:43 PM
How about, "It makes me look younger. Hairy guys look old".

Florence Crook
12-27-2005, 04:53 AM
I agree with the general drift of replies; it's all too easy for us to overestimate the powers of observation of friends, colleagues and people in general.

Miss Vicki
12-27-2005, 05:39 AM
I had a little surgery done about three weeks ago. They hooked me up to a bunch of wires. As they did this they shaved 5-6 patches of my hair. Chest and legs. Since then I have kept shaving these patches and they are getting larger. Soon all the hair will be gone. When asked I simply say that, I can not stand the itchyness as the hair grows out and will let it grow in the Spring.

LindaTS
12-27-2005, 09:40 AM
The only person to ever question me about my body being shaved was a doctor in the ER one day. I just told him that this is the way I prefer it. End of subject. My prime care doctor has never said a word about it and he knows that I shave EVERYTHING.

Denise01
12-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Something similar to Vicky, while not having surgery, I was in the hospital for 8 days.

During that time I lost count of how many times I had sticky's and wires attached to both my chest and legs for EKG's and:) other tests, and not once did anyone mention about being hairless.

It was a real treat when it came time to take those sticky's off there was not hair underneath them to pull

Denise

connie rotten
12-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Body lice shuts them up real quick:confuse:

Wenda
12-27-2005, 06:30 PM
my gf knows and likes Wenda - a new friend to shop with. No one else cares. If you forget about it, most people wont notice. for example, besides the hair on your head, I think your most noticeable hair is your eyebrow hair. One evening, a couple weeks ago, I got a bit carried away waxing my brows. My brows have a lot of fine little hairs that spread above and below the brows, which, in their natural state are quite full. When I was done, I had definitely femme shaped brows, with no little hairs. The next morning I was sure someone would say something, but not a word.

rubydiamond
12-29-2005, 07:55 AM
all of these replies are good input.....

all I know is I shaved My entire body a couple of weeks ago.....

NO ONE has said anything.....

and

I FEEL WONDERFUL AND SEXY......

do it and don't look back......

it seems like a big deal before you do it

and you see what a small deal it really was afterwards

and it feels wonderfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and looks even better...............:thumbsup:

susancheerleader
12-29-2005, 08:49 AM
I shaved at the beginning of December for the first time. It was an incredible feeling when it was done. I can feel comfortable shaved at this time of year (who is going to wear shorts in the middle of a Maine winter?) but I think I will let the hair grwo back in time for summer. I work in a hot kitchen wearing shorts in the summer and can't deal with explaining my shaved leggs.

JAYNETHOMPSON
12-29-2005, 01:04 PM
I explain away my shaved arms and chest bay saying that 40 years old grey hair is gross.
Simple and it seams to work...

ReginaK
12-29-2005, 09:17 PM
I've been shaved for about a year now and no one has said a thing. Not even the people who have seen me topless.

Thanks to the "metrosexuals", it is now normal for young men to be hairless.