PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Cougar On the Lose!

Jorja
09-13-2013, 10:23 PM
This evening some of the girls and I were out for dinner and a good time at the local watering hole/restaurant. A young man around 20 or so tried to pick me up! Trying not to laugh I had him follow me down a hallway where I knew there were some meeting rooms. I didn’t want to embarrass him in front of his friends. I explained I was almost old enough to be his grandmother. With all those cute young girls in the place I am sure he didn’t want to be known as the guy that screwed a grandmother. I asked him if he had a bet with his buddies on who could get proof of getting some. He said, yes. A long time ago someone told me to always be prepared for emergencies. I had placed a pair of panties in a plastic bag and hid them in my purse. I gave him the panties as we walked back to our seats. On the way I stopped by his friends and said Oh my god, your friend Johnny is such a stud and kind of rolled my eyes back in my head. Then proceeded to my seat and rejoined the girls. We left soon after that and they were all gathered around Johnny getting the details. Hahahaha, I can only imagine the story.

Nicole Erin
09-14-2013, 12:42 AM
Yeah wonderful, so some 20 year old who would sleep with about any woman flirted with you.
What bothers me though is - what kind of emergency exactly are you anticipating that you carry around extra undies?

DeidraDee63
09-14-2013, 06:28 AM
Love it, just love it.........Jorja you are a class act!! I am sure you and your friends enjoyed it also. Thanks for sharing.

KellyJameson
09-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Cute story Jorga

I can only hope someday I may have the wisdom, charm and elegance to so graciously indulge twenty year old men in their sexual advances.

I'm still in that place where I have a panic attack and want to mace them.

whowhatwhen
09-14-2013, 01:21 PM
Yeah wonderful, so some 20 year old who would sleep with about any woman flirted with you.
What bothers me though is - what kind of emergency exactly are you anticipating that you carry around extra undies?

Well, if you've got IBS, IBD, or both then honestly shit happens. Literally.
Not to me yet but it does remind me that I should keep a pair in my purse.

So there's one reason.

Also, how long did it take for him to get back to the table from meeting you first?
Is he Speedy Gonzales in disguise?

Beverley Sims
09-15-2013, 09:55 PM
I am assuming the extra undies are for a situation such as this.
I think it is disgusting to lead a poor young man on like that!
When are you going to do it again? :)

ReineD
09-16-2013, 02:38 PM
That's funny, Jorja, but what's even more amazing is that you carry a spare pair of panties with you!

Personally, I would have torn his shirt and smeared tube lipstick on his neck and collar. :D

mikiSJ
09-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Jorja, you were the lady of the hour and I think you handled that perfectly.

I don't carry a change of underwear, but have had the same roll of TP in my car for the last 6 years - just in case!!!

Jorja
09-16-2013, 03:57 PM
I just did the first thing that came to mind short of ripping this kids cloths off and......:)

Inna
09-16-2013, 06:54 PM
Jorja, unfortunately the privilege of cougar-ship shall not be bestowed upon you, as it states clearly in The Cougar She was handbook, "One who HAD", and Not, one who almost had........................Sorry
By the way, how tall, handsome and interesting was this young buck? .............................., nothing really, just asking :heehee: :eek: :o

Chickhe
09-16-2013, 07:12 PM
...now some 20 something axe murderer has them pinned up on his wall next to your picture! ...I was wondering if it was actually a frosh week type scavenger hunt where a mature woman may be more likely to help out than a younger woman.

Marleena
09-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Jorja, were you ever a girl guide leader? "Be prepared" is the motto.:) Nicely done!

Jorja
09-16-2013, 10:44 PM
Yes, I was Marleena! I gave them girls the grand tour.:)

Inna, think Kellan Lutz who played Emmett Cullen in the Twilight series. And this was only this situation. I have a thirty year history where I earned the title Cougar honestly. ;)

Chickhe, axe murders need a little lovin' too. :)

Niya W
09-17-2013, 01:36 AM
Jorja have you been reading my diary ?, Again.

Jorja
09-17-2013, 08:51 AM
Actually, I read your diary and decided it was a little boring so I rewrote it to give it some..... excitement. :)

Niya W
09-17-2013, 12:42 PM
So that's were the turkey feathers came from.

Cheryl Ann Owens
09-17-2013, 12:50 PM
Jorja, Loved your story! I'm guessing his buddies had dropped their jaws and paid up on the bet. Anyway, this guy can BS the story all he wants and have the respect of his buddies! LOL! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall! You sly devil!

Cheryl

vallerie lacy
09-17-2013, 12:54 PM
Jorja
That kid is still going ga ga over those panties. I'm sure he'll remember you for a long long time

Jorja
09-17-2013, 01:50 PM
You know, the more he handles the panties the more the solution will penetrate. When it gets into his blood system in proper amounts it will make him try on the panties. Oooops, another one hooked! :)

Niya W
09-17-2013, 03:35 PM
I knew you had an ulterior motive for caring those panties.

Plasibeau
09-17-2013, 05:17 PM
You must have been channeling your inner Molly Ringwald. :-)

susan lewis
10-21-2013, 04:35 PM
You are very pretty,

Alice B
10-21-2013, 05:07 PM
That isa truly great story and you have set the standard for being prepared. Must have been a girl scout once.

IamSara
10-21-2013, 05:27 PM
Wonderful story Jorja. Just goes to show us that we should always be prepared for any need. Even if it isn't one of our own.

rachael.davis
11-14-2013, 02:07 PM
I just did the first thing that came to mind short of ripping this kids cloths off and......:)

Well, maybe if you'd put a bit more thought into it....

Kandy Barr
11-20-2013, 10:56 PM
You are so gorgeous Jorga that I doubt age even came into the young man's mind.

Windy
11-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Omg I laughed so hard! That's a really amusing story and totally what I wasn't expecting. You handled it really well and classy :)