PDA

View Full Version : At the airport

Rileyaz
09-14-2013, 08:43 AM
OMG! I am at the airport in one of the airline clubs (in drab)and just realized that people can see through the screen behind me at my computer screen. I don't know if anyone saw the website, but since I don't know anyone, I really don't care.
Oh Well!

Tina B.
09-14-2013, 08:55 AM
Unless they see the top of the page, they probably can't see what you reading, or care for that matter.
You have to kill that time at the airport someway!

biggirlsarah
09-14-2013, 09:04 AM
I have always said you can say what you want about me as long as its the truth, if you are afraid of the truth then don't do it in public, you can call me a transvestite because I am if somebody were to ask me if I was a transvestite then I would answer "yes", because that is the truth , if they asked me if I was a homosexual I would say no because I'm not.

Rileyaz
09-14-2013, 09:12 AM
OH Great! Now the song "Sweet Transvestite" will be running through my head for the rest of the day!

reb.femme
09-14-2013, 10:19 AM
OH Great! Now the song "Sweet Transvestite" will be running through my head for the rest of the day!

I would love to look like a girl when dressed so my song will be sad sweet dreamer. All together now....."ah! poor Rebecca"! :daydreaming:

I'm assuming you're en drab at the airport then Riley?

Rebecca

Beverley Sims
09-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Riley,
It has happened to me, I wonder if????
Never had any negative feedback though.
There is a useful application that will block the logo for you.
I have it but forgotten it's name.

AllieSF
09-14-2013, 01:32 PM
I know the feeling, but it is at home and not the airport. I just roll the screen up so that the top banner is out of view. It has become a good habit, because I never know when the cleaning lady might come into my room to work, or my visiting son. I try to make precautionary steps part of my regular routine whether needed at that specific time or not. That way, I usually remember to be careful, because surprises are just that, surprises.

Vickie_CDTV
09-14-2013, 04:52 PM
Unless you are in an Al-Qaeda chat room or something, I doubt folks in the airport care what you are looking at online.

Rileyaz
09-14-2013, 05:06 PM
Yes. I still am not brave enough to fly pretty. I desperately need a new wig. Maybe a trip to Vegas?

reb.femme
09-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Yes. I still am not brave enough to fly pretty...........

I look forward to getting up the confidence to be able to travel pretty myself, so you're not alone on this one. I have driven home from a business trip and stopped in a motorway service area and gone into the main hub dressed. Still here to tell the tale, but I'm a notorious confidence flip-flop when it comes to getting out and about.