PDA

View Full Version : Something I posted on my DA account (rather long)

FeliciaCDSNJ
09-14-2013, 08:54 AM
Posted this a couple of days ago on deviant art. I know much of this has been discussed here but I wanted to share it with everyone here.

Let me talk/rant for a moment about this. It's something both men and women wear on a daily basis BUT there seems to be limitations on one side of the spectrum. Lets take jewelry and what both sides can wear. Bracelets, rings and earrings are what both sides can wear on a regular basis.....well at least to a degree. Now that both sides have been shown, lets take a look at what men can wear............*crickets*............yep that's right, it was already mentioned. Lets take a look at women, anklets, toe rings, larger selection of earrings and a larger selection of necklaces/bracelets. I see a problem here. Yeah I wear anklets and toe regardless of the fact and no one bothers me that I do but don't companies think they can make more profit by not being biased? Then again some "manly" men need to relax and enjoy the little things, like pampering at a nail salon, trust me it feels great. If I wasn't transgendered and went to a nail salon as a "manly" man, I would still walk out a "manly" man, just with my hand and feet taken care of and being more presentable to the ladies. Makes sense to me and I mean why not? Back in the day, it was men who wore make up, stockings, wigs, jewelry, and were being pampered. What changed? The abomination called society and the fact that if the abomination don't like it, then it is not ok, which is bullshit.

It goes for clothes as well, which again is odd because gladiators fought in what is essentially a leather skirt. Nobles, royalty, to peasants also wore skirts before converting to pants because it was better for horseback riding. I don't see any horses ridden on a daily basis when I go outside. So what's the problem again? Oh I forgot it's for women.............which again is a stupid reason because men were also wearing for everyday uses as well as fighting in wars and gladiator arenas. Skirts for men offer more than just fashion, it offers to let the banana and berries hang naturally and breathe better, which means for better action in the sack because they aren't being suffocated. Which brings me to another point, pantyhose/stockings/nylons/whatever else you want to call them. Again something that offers huge benefits and fashion mind you, are meant only for women. Well what benefits may you ask? Well for starters, better circulation of blood that flows to the legs and the compression is good for the muscles in the legs. This goes especially for those who suffer from joint problems or muscle fatigue. Most already wear such items, which means they are ahead of the curve and no I'm not talking about transgendered people such as myself, I'm talking about those men that look and think outside the box.

Think about this, in Japan they already make bras for men http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6U7g-yFjw0, see and for the skirts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3vcyBrk0D8,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpV0qnxTC74, pantyhose/support hose http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8hAXWnRDSo and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGxt8KPrU3I. Then again there are a lot more sites and actual studies to this that one can do themselves if they so wish. Kind of odd that something that can offer so much healthwise, society would reject it. But when it comes to tighty whities or ever shifting boxers, both of which are rather unhealthy for the bowling balls and bowling pin, society is ok with it. Makes me laugh really. I have gynecomastia, which means I have natural b-cup breasts, www.healthcentral.com/encyclopedia/408/323.html, which means I wear a bra everyday because without one, the bouncing they do when running or even normal everyday tasks can feel awkward. Do I mind wearing a bra everyday, obviously no, because I benefit from it. It has become just another piece of clothes I put on in the morning when I wake up, that's it. Same goes for pantyhose, I'll put them on if I want/need to everyday if necessary. The same goes for skirts or any other piece of clothing that I feel like wearing at the time.

I guess it's funny how things are in this world we live in today. People fret over stupid things or get beat up/killed over an article of clothing, when there are much greater things to worry about. Our Earth is dying and we are the cause of it, yet Mr. Jones down the street will threaten Bob up the road because he wore pantyhose and a skirt. We are at war with other countries and at war within our own countries but Mr. Smith just killed Mike because he wore clothes that are deemed for women. How much sense does that make? How much sense will it ever make? Will that make me want to stop getting pedicures/manicures or stop wearing my toe rings and anklets? Or stop wearing a skirt on a sweltering day and wearing pantyhose/tights on a cold day? Hell no, it just means I have to know how to defend myself if the time calls/needs for it but don't get it wrong, I don't walk out the house looking for trouble but I prepare myself just in case. Society as a whole is broken and the only way to fix it is to be free thinkers again like we once were before governments started to control our every action.

I don't know what the future holds but I hope it's better than what we have now.

Kim_Bitzflick
09-14-2013, 02:40 PM
This was a great post. You hit everything spot on. Thank you so much for posting it. It's obvious that some companies are starting to realize that men like these things.

vallerie lacy
09-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Felicia Concerning your condition, i'm not sure about how your condition affects you, besides having to wear a bra everyday. hope there are no other problems. you certainly hit on so many things that need to be corrected in this world. as to the bra and skirts made for men, part of the thrill I get from wearing womens clothing is the fact that they are womens, and are so much more feminine.

FeliciaCDSNJ
09-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Their very sensitive at times and wearing a bra stops some unnecessary bouncing, wish it could prevent them from getting hit, like accidentally walking into something at boob range. It's nothing life threatening and no, no other problems...that I know of *knock on wood*. Understandably so it is a thrill and a good thrill at that, I was just showing that something is happening and there are benefits to them as well. :)

Tracii G
09-14-2013, 04:24 PM
I think we as people will die long before the Earth does.

AmyGaleRT
09-14-2013, 07:53 PM
I once made a similar observation, Felicia. Supposedly, at least one reason both men and women wear pants is that they're better for engaging in manual labor. Well, what about those of us that don't engage in manual labor? All of my work day is spent either in front of a computer or in meetings. There is nothing I do there on a regular basis that couldn't be done in a skirt or dress...as evidenced by my female coworkers, who sometimes do wear them.

- Amy