PDA

View Full Version : You smell nice

JamieG
09-14-2013, 09:32 PM
This morning, my wife and I were cuddling in bed. She inhaled and said, "You smell nice." She paused for a second, and then with mock anger "Wait, you just went to Amanda Richards last night. You smell nice because of all that girly sh*t she put on you!" I responded, "Yeah, probably. Is that a problem for you?" After a moment of consideration, she shrugged, said, "No, I guess not," and went back to hugging me.

That's right, I finally got around to another makeover. But, that's a story for another thread. I've got four CD's worth of pictures to sort through first. :devil: In fact, I was making my first pass through them on my laptop tonight, while my wife was sitting beside me watching Mythbusters. Every once in a while, she'd look over and say, "You look great in that one" or "You can tell that your dance lessons are paying off." She also came with a funny caption here or there. It's really amazing how far we've come.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty happy tonight, and wanted to share.

Marguarite
09-14-2013, 10:21 PM
Hi Jamie,Thanx for sharing. It's great your wife went back to hugging you. It seems you both know, what a good thing you have together.

My wife is very accepting, but will not kiss me if I have lipstick on. I respect her limits.

By the way, you are gorgeous in your photos.

Beverley Sims
09-14-2013, 10:37 PM
Jamie,
You always start off with subtle sharing and it then becomes a natural occurrence.
That is the only way to progress, albeit slowly in my opinion.

Tracii G
09-14-2013, 10:47 PM
Sounds like a good place to be.

Bree Wagner
09-14-2013, 11:33 PM
Thanks for sharing that Jamie! You're definitely in a wonderful place and I got a smile just from reading the story. I look forward to the pics! (And the funny captions)

Lady Mandy
09-15-2013, 12:37 AM
Good for you Jamie! Stories like this do then to put a smile on our faces!

Thank you & the best to you & your wife!

Marcelle
09-15-2013, 06:36 AM
Sounds wonderful Jamie.

Hugs

Isha

kimdl93
09-15-2013, 06:45 AM
It's nice to see relationships grow and mature. Best wishes to you both!

Linda Leigh
09-15-2013, 09:47 AM
Wonderful story !! So happy for you and your wife. Best to you both :)

Nyla F
09-15-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm confused. Is that four CDs (discs) worth of pictures, or four CDs (crossdressers) worth of pictures? :)