PDA

View Full Version : Lost in it all

Candice Mae
09-14-2013, 10:14 PM
The last few months I've felt different when dressed, the only way I can discribe it is that I feel at peace. I wake up get dressed and do my make up and just go about my day as I normally would. Although my appearance has changed gender, I'm still the same person with the same actions and interests. I don't think about my gender or being dressed, just be myself.

Anyone else feel this way?

Beverley Sims
09-14-2013, 10:41 PM
I always talk about progress, and when it comes naturally you can move on and refine "other" faults.
Over time you change naturally and it is not noticed as much.

Kate Simmons
09-15-2013, 06:17 AM
As Bev says your focus will change over time. It is a natural progression.:)

Tawne
09-15-2013, 06:25 AM
The brain is re-programming itself, at your instruction via routine.

Bifrost
09-15-2013, 06:36 AM
Love it, Candice Mae. It sounds like you are in such a good place.

Life has never allowed me to experience what you are and though I would not trade my life for anything, yours sounds exactly like what I would choose as option #2! :)

BLUE ORCHID
09-15-2013, 06:37 AM
Hi Candice May, It sounds like you are really living the dream .

Tracii G
09-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Candice I am the same way.When I wake up I dress the way I feel.

*Andrea*
09-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Yes! i feel the same! The more i have accepted me as a woman, the more confortable I feel and the more normal I feel. I put on my womens clothes everyday at home and it is very natural. Of course I have my family support and this makes it a lot easier.
I used to have separate everything for my male life and me female life, but more and more both are blending into one. This makes me happier and more authentic.

Candice Mae
09-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Good to see people understand me, I'm just enjoying my life right now regardless or my presented gender.