PDA

View Full Version : My wifes suggestion

Sarah Beth
09-15-2013, 08:44 AM
My wife seems to go back and forth on how much she accepts my dressing. At times she doesn't seem to pay much attention while at other times she gets very involved. A week or so ago I found a 50% off coupon for Woman Within and found some things on sale at a really good price plus the half off so I order them. They came a couple of days ago but I didn't get a chance to try them on until yesterday.

When I was in the bedroom opening the package my wife came in and asked what it was. I told her and them out and showed, she left the room and I went ahead and got dressed. I was looking at myself in the mirror a few minutes later when she came back in and looked me over. She told me it wasn't something she would wear but that she thought I looked nice. Then she asked me what I had used to fill out my bra, I told her I had stuffed some tissue in there. She wanted to know what happened to the "boobs" I used to have. I told her I had tossed them some time ago because they were just cheap things I had gotten off ebay because I didn't know any better at the time. She told me I needed to get some "good" new ones then but not to get great bigs like the last ones because she always hated how they made me look.

I was shocked at her suggestiong, I could never have imagined her saying that to me. Now I'm shopping for breast forms which you would then would be a good thing. It has left totally cofused, everyone claims theirs are the best and I am just uncertain of what brant or what size to get. I do like to shop though and things like bras and padded panties keep popping up too.

kimdl93
09-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Great suggestion. Try eBay again but look for Amoena breast forms, size 6 to 8, a good range for C to D cups

Beverley Sims
09-15-2013, 10:35 AM
To please your wife settle on a cup size first.
Kim suggests Cs, maybe Bs would work. I have both Bs and Cs for different tops I wear.

Jenniferathome
09-15-2013, 10:45 AM
... . She told me I needed to get some "good" new ones then but not to get great bigs like the last ones because she always hated how they made me look.

Please follow her instructions! Nothing more than a C cup

vallerie lacy
09-15-2013, 10:52 AM
Beverley makes a great point about having your wife help with the size. though not knowing your wife, it sounds like she might want to be included somewhat in your dressing. remember that communication or the lack of it accounts for so many problems in relationships. good luck with your "boob" search. please be sure to let us know the outcome

JamieG
09-15-2013, 12:31 PM
That's great to hear, Sarah. Make sure your wife knows how much you appreciate her making an effort to accept your CDing. Be sure to treat her like the lady she is.

Brenda456
09-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Go with what she suggests.

Michaelasfun
09-15-2013, 02:31 PM
First, congratulations for having an SO that is making constructive suggestions, that's wonderful! Second..take her advice, less is more. My first stab at forms was to get 38 DDs..big mistake, no pun intended. Settled on a pair of A cups, believe it or not, and they look much more natural as far as I can tell..

~Joanne~
09-15-2013, 02:37 PM
I have been trying to figure the forms thing forever now and I am no closer to getting a good pair myself :( I wear a 36 B in a bra (measured at Janet's by Tina) and i have no clue as to what size, shape or make of forms I need. I guess i could have asked her but I didn't at the time because I was fully dressed and nervous as hell.

Some day I will get serious enough about them to nail this down hopefully. I would go with the "less is more" though and get what your wife suggests. One of the things I have noticed a lot around here is that the girls buy bigger breast forms than what their bodies call for. It may just be personal preference mind you.

reb.femme
09-15-2013, 02:53 PM
When you think you've decided on the size, the next choice is the shape. I bought triangles this time round but others may suggest teardrop etc etc. Very much a personal choice there.

My only suggestion is avoid the latex ones. My first set were a lovely shape but the smell is at best unpleasant, at worst appalling and has not gone away after 18 months. Washed, sprayed with perfume, in a bag with a gorgeous scented powder, nothing can rid these things of their pong. :sad:

Rebecca

Marcelle
09-15-2013, 08:20 PM
That is great news Sarah. I would listen to your wife on this one and go with a smaller more reasonable size.

Hugs

Isha

AmyGaleRT
09-15-2013, 09:12 PM
When I chose my cup size, I settled on C cups, because I wanted something that looked "womanly" without being excessive. It seems to work well for me. (Sabrina is a bit smug that she has one advantage over me...she has natural DDs. :D )

My forms are Gold Seal 2 forms from The Breast Form Store, good if you have a bit of the manboob thing, as they have concave backs that fit that kind of chest better. They have many reasonably-priced forms, and excellent customer service.

- Amy

Rhonda Darling
09-15-2013, 09:26 PM
I "second" everything Amy said - about the Breast Form Store, about Gold Seal and the concave back, and especially the service. The know us and cater to us.

Best,
Rhonda

Shellycd12
09-15-2013, 09:36 PM
Awesome suggestion. I have D cups and I love them.

Shelly

Diane Lynn
09-15-2013, 10:35 PM
Check out Janet's Closet. She has great advise on her web sit, about fit and size. She has several types, and are reasonably priced.

Sarah Beth
09-16-2013, 06:55 AM
Thank all you for your support and suggestions. I am considering everything carefully and have looked at the sites suggested in an effort to gain more knowledge. Some emails have been sent in an effort to get more information from the companies about form and fit. I have found out quality costs in breast forms just like anything else.

JamieG --- I do let her know how much I appreciate her support with this.

linda allen
09-16-2013, 07:23 AM
I bought these:
http://www.thebreastformstore.com/breastforms-amolux-diamond.aspx
in a size 10 which for me is a "C" cup. They are asymetrical which I believe is the most realistic shape. They have an adhesive surface but they won't really stay on in this size without a bra. That's fine with me, the adhesive keeps them in place as I move around.

They have the weight of natural breasts and after they've been on a few minutes, they feel like part of me.

bobbimo
09-16-2013, 09:14 AM
Make sure you check for concavity!
I just ate it when I get a breasts for for a good price then find they sit on top of my existing stuff and it really look silly.
Its great to have a supporting wife isnt it? It also sounds like Your about to have a lot more fun with dressing too!
Bobbi

michelle64
09-16-2013, 10:45 AM
i donated my too large forms to a shop that specializes in helping women with breast cancer..it was the right thing to do and they thanked me many times over for helping a women who had breast cancer and could not afford the cost of new forms..i went from size 10 to a 6..we as guys tend to pick way too large forms and when she said you need smaller forms it was a no brainer..

MissTee
09-17-2013, 12:14 AM
Congrats on the support from your wife. Oh, and I love Woman Within, but I buy their stuff at OneStopPlus. You can use all the Woman Within, Jessica London, Ulla Popken, Roaman's and a boatload of other coupons at OneStopPlus. I have a membership at OneStop and all my shipping is only 2.99 per order. No tax in my state either.

Anyway, as others have said stick to B and C cup. Anything else in my opinion is obnoxious unless they're real. I like being a cute 40B. My wife is a DDD, and I tell her I don't do big hooters. That's her job :)

Ms Jennifer
09-17-2013, 04:27 AM
I would take her advice and stick to the B and C sizes. You may have to go shopping for new outfits though. The add a cup forms from Walmart bring my almost B's to a C comfortably

Tawne
09-17-2013, 05:45 AM
I wouldn't go too large, don't want to end up with back strain.

giuseppina
09-17-2013, 10:43 PM
Your wife is a gem, Sarah.

I would go with a size that makes the clothes off the rack in your size fit. The cup size increases with band size. Maybe going to a mastectomy boutique for a breast form fitting will make your wife happier. Do call the business in advance first though. Their usual client has lost something that defines them as a woman.

jackielou
09-18-2013, 11:29 AM
ask her what size she wants you to be if you are bigger than her it may hurt her feelings so be happy she wants you to have breast

Sarah Beth
09-18-2013, 01:59 PM
Ok so I have my decision boiled down to one of two choices. Its been hard to get things narrowed down and keep things within what my budget will allow. Unfortunately I have to be out of town for a week starting on Monday so I won't be able to have them before I leave. The saddest part of that is that I will be able to dress nearly every day while I am gone.

For the ones who have mentions it I have discussed size with my wife and we have settled on probably C cup but form the infor I am getting they may come out D because I have some there to begin with. Which I think with my body size will be fine. The other ones after I went and looked to see what they actaully were were probably like at DD or DDD and just way to big.

By the way, my wife is a B and she is good with that, although a few years ago I did get her a nice expensive push bra.

Anyway, thanks again for all the help advice and suggestions. Its fun but exhausting shopping for breast forms, part of that is I get sidetracked into looking at bras and shapers and things along the way.

Dena
09-18-2013, 06:48 PM
Yeah, you'll likely want to see a concave back of the form. My first set were sized for 38B, and teardrop shaped (I'm wearing them in my pic). They were concave in back and just a little too small (I'm 6' 190 lbs.). Next I got C sized oval forms, not much concaved,and they are just a little too big...