PDA

View Full Version : sissy

Alesia
12-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Am I a sissy or what. I can not go a day with out wearing something girley. I have been wearing girl jeans for the last 3 years. I hate wearing mens underwear. I can not and will not. When I was Christmas shopping for my wife at V.S they had a sale on panties, 5 for 25 got her 4 and kept the pink ones for myself. I let the panties stick out of my pants.Can anyone tell me what I am?

Kimberly
12-26-2005, 05:48 PM
A human being?

... A human being who is a transvestite.

Sweet Susan
12-26-2005, 08:50 PM
Am I a sissy or what. I can not go a day with out wearing something girley. I let the panties stick out of my pants.Can anyone tell me what I am?

You are a pansy!

Alesia
12-26-2005, 09:03 PM
You are a pansy!
why thank you sweetie,what makes you say such a sweet thing:D

Rachel Morley
12-26-2005, 09:55 PM
I let the panties stick out of my pants. Can anyone tell me what I am?

I don't know.....exhibitionist sissy ? :)

serinalynn
12-26-2005, 10:12 PM
Am I a sissy or what. I can not go a day with out wearing something girley. I have been wearing girl jeans for the last 3 years. I hate wearing mens underwear. I can not and will not. When I was Christmas shopping for my wife at V.S they had a sale on panties, 5 for 25 got her 4 and kept the pink ones for myself. I let the panties stick out of my pants.Can anyone tell me what I am?

Makes you like the rest of us we all wear things we are comfortable in. I too wear a panty everyday and womens jeans everyday and I just love being able to do it. Being that i have the week off between Christmas and New Years day I ll wear a bra everday and womens top too and maybe a garter belt and stockings as well. :angel:

Stacy Lee
12-26-2005, 10:41 PM

you are ME in three years. :rolleyes: :D

kaliope
12-27-2005, 12:54 AM
It is easy to go out in drab but it takes major guts to go out en fem. It took guts for me to go out in a skirt, a pair of candies or scholls and be willing to get looks and possible abuse. That 's not being a sissy. That's having major b$^$ls

Julie York
12-27-2005, 06:36 AM
It's quite simple.:D

You're a crossdressing exhibitionist masochist

NEXT!

:D .

MsJanessa
12-27-2005, 12:52 PM
I suspect that you are a sissy submissive and if you like, I could personally train you to be the perfect slave/maid. Mistress Janessa:dom:

susancheerleader
12-27-2005, 01:35 PM
I wear panties all the time. I am used to them, and when I wear "mens underwear" I am uncomfortable. But I don't let anything show. I don't think I could cope with snickering or explaining myself.
Has anyone seen you when you "let them show?" Has anyone said anything about it?

Alesia
12-27-2005, 03:28 PM
I suspect that you are a sissy submissive and if you like, I could personally train you to be the perfect slave/maid. Mistress Janessa:dom:
Yes mamn I would love to be trained. People are ALWAYS CALLING ME A SISSY.
Alesia:o

Alesia
12-27-2005, 03:31 PM
I wear panties all the time. I am used to them, and when I wear "mens underwear" I am uncomfortable. But I don't let anything show. I don't think I could cope with snickering or explaining myself.
Has anyone seen you when you "let them show?" Has anyone said anything about it?
Yes, people have seen them. They have said all kinds of things. Mostley just laugh.
Alesia

Imogen_Mann
12-29-2005, 03:36 AM

Your a sissy... so ? is the deal that big ? I'm a skinhead, I can't go a whole day without having really short hair...How much of a skinhead am I !!!!

By the way... You seem to have forgotten to post a picture in your profile ?

If you've been wearing those jeans for three years... Isn't it time you washed them ?

Sorry... It seems my most sceptical neurones are out in force today :p

Take it easy everyone... I have taken my medication now. BOY I should drink Tea BEFORE reading posts !

Don't slay me... pity me ! :rolleyes:

XX

Jayme

Angela Burke
12-29-2005, 03:41 AM
"I let the panties stick out of my pants"

You don't specify.
Was it the waistband of the panties seen above the waistband of your pants?
Was the fly of your pants accidentally (or not) left open showing your panties?
Did you dress in a hurry putting on only one leg of your panties and they worked downwards through the day eventually flapping around your ankle?
Were the panties hanging from your pants pocket?
" Honestly my wife/girlfriend must have put them in my handkerchief drawer by mistake!".
If you are a sissy I hope you'll be a kind and happy sissy.
You big sissy you!

Love Angela XX

paulaN
12-29-2005, 02:50 PM
I wear panties almost every day now. I can't help it I'm a sissy too. and msJenassa Please do train me.

Deborah
12-29-2005, 02:54 PM
God i hate the term pansy or sissy. I am transgender thank you.

suzy
12-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Sissy is such a negative term....

I love to wear panties...I have a million pair....all neatly folded (military style) and neatly stacked in my top drawer. Then occasionally I refresh the sachet so they smell as pretrty as they look. This way I can handle then and feel them and make sure they are in good enough condition to wear...or I'll have to go buy some more....

Live is good in panty world......:angel:

Rikki Elisabeth
12-29-2005, 10:12 PM
You are you but in silence.

Alesia
02-02-2006, 03:11 PM
You are you but in silence.

I am what hon?;)

Cathy Anderson
02-02-2006, 03:26 PM
A fetishist?

No, seriously, what you describe sounds pretty typical, except for the extent of the interest.

We always run the risk of getting too carried away, and it sounds like maybe that's an issue for you.

One place to be especially careful, and maybe the place to draw the line (if not earlier) is at the point of involving others in *your* fantasy--which is what happens if your show your panties in public. If you engage in fantasy privately, you're just a normal person. If you foist your fantasy on others without their permission, then you're acting not quite so normally.

Cathy

Jodi
02-02-2006, 10:14 PM
One can wear and enjoy femme items and not be anywhere near a sissy. A sissy is an attitude not how one is dressed. I coach track at a local high school. This past Tuesday, I had some errands to run in town before going to practice. Normally, I go to practice in jeans or a sweatsuit, but on Tuesday, I was dressed up a bit. I wore a pair of bootcut cords and a sweater from "The Limited", trouser sox from VS, and a pair of Connie loafers. I had on VS panties and a VS silk t-shirt underneath.

The comments from the kids were--Why are you dressed up coach? Did you have a date? The girls all thought I was dressed really nice. In this case, I did not have one item of male clothes on my body, and not one teenager noticed that it was all femme.

Again I say--sissy is an atitude, not what you wear.

Jodi

TerryTerri
02-03-2006, 03:01 AM
In this case, I did not have one item of male clothes on my body
Jodi

That's part of the deal with me. It has to be a 'woman's garment. I doesn't matter if two pieces of clothing are exactly identical except that one is for males and one for females. I'll take the females one. It's only in my head I know. But, in our head is where ALL this comes from anyway!!

Terri!

Dana
02-03-2006, 03:10 AM

To me "sissy" is such a deragatory term. Its a term that is used in HS, by insecure, in-experienced adolestcent males ~ to describe other males ~ that show the least bit of femminity, or weakness as a male. Its part of the arsenal used to make us step in line, keep in line with the societial status quo!
The old, "Real men don't cry! Real men don't feel! Real men don't hurt! Real men, don't feel emotion!" The old this is for boys and this is for girls!

To me its all part of the societial and cultural fallacy ~ the lie as to what its like to be a "real" man or woman. The cultural and societial lie that says men are "this" and women are "that!

That any and all women are "loving, caring, giving, sharing, nuturing, politie, and well mannered!" That all men are "strong, hard, un-yeilding, un-giving, stout!" That all men are Capt. Ahab, or Sgt. John Stricker, USMC! That all men are meant and should be a John Wayne ~ and if you're not ~ then you're not just less of a man somehow ~ you're less of a human being! BS!

:angry:

Stacy Reso
02-03-2006, 04:23 AM
i love having people see my g-string

Donnie
02-03-2006, 10:48 AM
love the thrill of possibly having someone see the back of my panties, what is the thrill, I dont know. Its kinda like the thread regarding panty lines. Anyone who wonders what the panties look and feel like is a sissy, naw, I dont think so, sexy not sissy.

sindi
02-03-2006, 10:59 AM
sounds very "normal" to me....i mean...i'm a sissy.....i love being a sissy...and i wish i had the nerve to let people know!

sindi

maid phylis
02-03-2006, 12:27 PM
dear girls .i have been wearing panties and lingerie for the past five years now.as soon as i came out i threw out all my mens under wear and i wear my panties 24/7.i also work part time as a sissy maid .love phylisanne:clap: :D

Alesia
02-03-2006, 03:33 PM
dear girls .i have been wearing panties and lingerie for the past five years now.as soon as i came out i threw out all my mens under wear and i wear my panties 24/7.i also work part time as a sissy maid .love phylisanne:clap: :D
Were do I apply for a job as a sissy maid?

Kadence_Lynn
02-03-2006, 06:41 PM
I say you are better than I am, because if I had gone to V.S. and bought five pairs of panties, my wife would have been really lucky to come away with a pair. I would have kept them all and told her to go buy her own!:p

Joanna Maguire
02-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Maybe you will become a Cd when you get older. Many of us started this way. Some might call you a pansy ? I was called a sissy when I was a boy because I had curly hair and because my mother would not let me play football. I played tennis. Tennis players at my school were all called sissies.
Im a CD. Im no Sissy. I eventualy gained enough comnfidence in myself to dress in full. Eventualy I came out of the closet after overcomming my fears and dressed in public. I started like you. But my mother did put me in a dress when I was a boy. I became a CD when I bought a girdle, stockings and panties that I wore unde my male clothing when I left home and my mother. I Those to become a CD . Some males like to dress as little girls but make sure that they are seen as males ,They like to be humiliated and be called sissies.
They are not CDs, I dont think you are one of theses They either like to be dominated by a woman or are gay.
Joanna
Joanna

Olivia33
02-04-2006, 08:47 PM
I personaly do not own any mens underthings, I only wear womens panties and I have nothad any problems when my Victorias Secret thong shows, and when shoping in drab I make sure it shows so Sales ladies can see it , based on the responce I get I know weather I will have a comfortable shopping spree or not

KateW
02-04-2006, 08:59 PM
I I honestly cannot stand the term "sissy". It reminds me more of people that fantasize about being treated like a child, then simply enjoy wearing female clothes. :spank:

Each to his/her own I suppose...