PDA

View Full Version : We need MORE labels! More! Hundreds!

Julie York
09-16-2013, 02:33 PM
OK before we begin PLEASE read the paragraph below and then have FUN!

"Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon and as a tool to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society."

OK so let's make a list as long as possible. When we get to about 50 genuine labels, points will be given for creativity. Cut and paste the list and add your own ideas on the bottom or suitable subcategories etc. Extra kudos is given for the invention of a sub-category (no pun intended).....actually it was.

Transvestite
Transexual
Crossdresser
SUB CATEGORY: Fetish crossdresser
Transgender

Beverley Sims
09-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Julie,
I think a good label for you would be fruity. :)
I print all my labels out using Avery stick on labels.
I have Peaches 2013, Cherries 2012 but the label on my forehead..............

Tracii G
09-16-2013, 11:02 PM
Seems a fruitless venture to me.

AllieSF
09-16-2013, 11:09 PM
If you get enough fruits you can create a wonderful "Fruit Salad". Our labels can be the fruit and our umbrella can be the salad bowl.

Dalva
09-16-2013, 11:50 PM
Continuing on the fruit vein, can bra cups considered "fruit cups"

Here's a label that gets tossed around a lot, I know what it refers to but I don't know if I like it or not:

Traps.

It seems to prevalent amongst really young CD's. What exactly is being trapped?

Tamara Croft
09-17-2013, 12:05 AM
You really don't want to know the labels I could give some people right now....

AmyGaleRT
09-17-2013, 03:40 AM
Here's a label that gets tossed around a lot, I know what it refers to but I don't know if I like it or not:

Traps.

It seems to prevalent amongst really young CD's. What exactly is being trapped?

I think the idea here is, "You see this pretty woman over here...and you hit on her, and take her home...but when she gets those clothes off, she's actually a guy! IT'S A TRAP!" (Imagine those last words in the voice of Admiral Ackbar from Return of the Jedi.)

Seems a bit derogatory to me. Many of us aren't looking to get "picked up" at all, let alone deceive a man that we're a GG to that degree. If we can interact socially with them and be convincingly feminine, that's good enough.

As for other labels...

The one I tend to apply to myself most often these days is "bi-gendered." "Crossdresser" is a label I give myself, but only speaks to what I do; "bi-gendered" speaks a little more to the inner motivation of why I do it. I distinguish it from "genderqueer" or "androgyne/androgynous" because I present either as entirely male or entirely female, not a "mixed" presentation. A related label is the Native American term "two-spirit," which has some appeal to me partly because of my fiancee's belief that her own soul is Native American.

(As always, I don't speak for others, I speak to my own experience and define terms in a way that makes sense to me.)

- Amy

Veronica27
09-17-2013, 05:19 AM
How about WOW! (Woman only wardrobe)

Julie York
09-17-2013, 10:41 AM
I just don't think you are all taking this seriously.

:)

SherriePall
09-17-2013, 01:37 PM
Julie -- How about gender fluid or gender enhanced?

Lori Kurtz
09-17-2013, 01:46 PM
Here's the label for me: BVFCDWDDIAMBHITOTLASAHWHC, which stands for Buxom Voluptuous Fetish Crossdresser Who Doesn't Do It Any More Because He Is Too Old To Look As Sexy As He Wishes He Could.

vallerie lacy
09-17-2013, 01:52 PM
Let's get cereal now. i'll have Wheaties. some of you seem to like fruit loops

Karren H
09-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Julie -- How about gender fluid or gender enhanced?

Add in Eastern PA and Western PA! lol

Kate Simmons
09-17-2013, 01:59 PM
Go to the "sale racks" Julie. You'll find tons of 'em there. :heehee::)

CynthiaD
09-17-2013, 02:36 PM
OK, I'll give it a try:

I'm a monomorphic transtendered cross dressculator.

You're a cross dressculator if you like to stick your chest out and wave to people while cross dressed.

You're monomorphic if once you morph into female mode, you never want to morph back.

You're transtendered if you're a male who spends all his legal tender on female clothing, makeup, jewelry, and high heels.

LilSissyStevie
09-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Here's a few I've been called or called myself:

sissy
pansy
Nancy boy
faggot
fag
queer
milksop
pantywaist
fop
dandy
genderqueer
mollycoddle
namby-pamby
wuss
pussy
pouf
poof
poofta
fairy
flamer
homo
wimp
mangina
Mary
Milquetoast
Queen
pixie
fruit
tranny
girly boy
boi
bottom
twink
femme
autogynephile
crossdreamer
bitch boy
punk
cream puff
man-in-a-dress
fancy boy
epicene
androgyne
:D:tongueout

Then there is always pomosexual, the label for people that eschew labels.

carhill2mn
09-17-2013, 04:39 PM
I was just thinking about the topic of "labels" earlier today. I mentioned to my coffee buddy today that I think that I am a "pretend woman". I am en femme more than not and always am doing my best to pretend to be a woman - even though I am not actually one.

Julie York
09-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Thank god someone got back on topic. Thanks Stevie. Now copy and paste the list and add yours to the bottom.

Transvestite
Transexual
Crossdresser
Transgender
sissy
pansy
Nancy boy
faggot
fag
queer
milksop
pantywaist
fop
dandy
genderqueer
mollycoddle
namby-pamby
wuss
pussy
pouf
poof
poofta
fairy
flamer
homo
wimp
mangina
Mary
Milquetoast
Queen
pixie
fruit
tranny
girly boy
boi
bottom
twink
femme
autogynephile
crossdreamer
bitch boy
punk
cream puff
man-in-a-dress
fancy boy
epicene
androgyne

Marleena
09-17-2013, 04:48 PM
Woah! See that's why we need the umbrella group transgender. *RUNS!!*

suzy1
09-17-2013, 04:59 PM
You really don't want to know the labels I could give some people right now....

Errrrrrrrrrrr I would:straightface:

Dalva
09-17-2013, 09:30 PM
I think the idea here is, "You see this pretty woman over here...and you hit on her, and take her home...but when she gets those clothes off, she's actually a guy! IT'S A TRAP!" (Imagine those last words in voice of Admiral Ackbar from Return of the Jedi.)

Seems a bit derogatory to me. Many of us aren't looking to get "picked up" at all, let alone deceive a man that we're a GG to that degree. If we can interact socially with them and be convincingly feminine, that's good enough.

- Amy

Oh yes Amy. I quite agree. I find it a bit derogatory also. I was being a bit sarcastic when asking "what exactly is being trapped" If that is the mindset of these "traps" to deceive a male, then it may not be the male that is trapped but rather the young CD who could possibly be trapped in a dangerous situation by an angry male who was deceived.

Anyways, in keeping with Julie Yorks wishes, I'll add another label to the bottom of the list:

Transvestite
Transexual
Crossdresser
Transgender
sissy
pansy
Nancy boy
faggot
fag
queer
milksop
pantywaist
fop
dandy
genderqueer
mollycoddle
namby-pamby
wuss
pussy
pouf
poof
poofta
fairy
flamer
homo
wimp
mangina
Mary
Milquetoast
Queen
pixie
fruit
tranny
girly boy
boi
bottom
twink
femme
autogynephile
crossdreamer
bitch boy
punk
cream puff
man-in-a-dress
fancy boy
epicene
androgyne
Translesbian

Also, if I can add my two cents here, many of the terms on this list are, IMO, referring strictly to gay males and are not necessarily Trans related.

Veronica27
09-18-2013, 06:56 AM
Also, if I can add my two cents here, many of the terms on this list are, IMO, referring strictly to gay males and are not necessarily Trans related.

Many of them are also very derogatory, quite aside from any gay implications.

Tracii G
09-18-2013, 10:44 AM
I have been called a transtestical which I found to be really funny.

Nicole Erin
09-18-2013, 11:05 AM
You think it is bad here, you should see some of the nit-picky crap that goes on in the TS forums.
Of course their favorite is saying someone is a "fake". "Oh well I transitioned and someone else who isn't as far as me is a fake".

Reason there are so many labels is everyone wants to be unique.
Remember folks, you are unique, just like everyone else.
Problem with labels is people get bent out of shape if you call them the wrong one even though it means the same damn thing.

But anyways MY fav label is "Tranny". A full time TS is said to be "Trannying full time".

And what about -
Lady-boy, *******, Herm, It, Him or her or whatever it is (I get that one from pricks),

LilSissyStevie
09-18-2013, 11:24 AM

They are all gender non-conforming to some extent.

Many of them are also very derogatory, quite aside from any gay implications.

All labels are derogatory to somebody. Just try calling certain people "transgender" around here or certain other people "crossdressers." :eek:

Ressie
09-18-2013, 01:29 PM
One main category seems to have been misplaced.

Female impersonator
Drag Queen

I guess no one here identifies with this even though that's what many here are doing.

Julie York
09-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Add it to the list then.

Ressie
09-18-2013, 05:36 PM
Transvestite
Transexual
Crossdresser
Female impersonator
Transgender
Drag Queen
sissy
pansy
Nancy boy
faggot
fag
queer
milksop
pantywaist
fop
dandy
genderqueer
mollycoddle
namby-pamby
wuss
pussy
pouf
poof
poofta
fairy
flamer
homo
wimp
mangina
Mary
Milquetoast
Queen
pixie
fruit
tranny
girly boy
boi
bottom
twink
femme
autogynephile
crossdreamer
bitch boy
punk
cream puff
man-in-a-dress
fancy boy
epicene
androgyne
Translesbian

flatlander_48
09-18-2013, 07:50 PM
Here's a few I've been called or called myself:

milksop
pantywaist
fop
dandy
mollycoddle
Milquetoast

Blow the dust off of those...

Beverley Sims
09-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Suzy,
I think I would like to see Tamara's list too!
Maybe I am asking a bit much tho'. :)

Dalva
09-19-2013, 12:40 AM
Blow the dust off of those...

Heh, Here's one my father used to use-"Swish"

Also has anyone added T-Girl yet?