PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming at night about crossdressing

Lisa Marie
12-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Last night I had a dream I was a beautiful blonde and I talked like a woman in my dream. Does anyone have dreams at night about crossdressing or turing into a beautiful woman? If so please post would love to hear your dreams.

Rachel Morley
12-26-2005, 07:03 PM
I regularly dream about being en femme...except often in my dreams, quite often I am alarmed because I have "forgotten" or I have "lost" my wig and I get all scared because I think everyone will know I am a guy dressed in girl's clothes, except in my dream no one seems to notice!! :confused: Weird huh ?

Lisa Marie
12-26-2005, 07:06 PM
When I awake from my dream as being a woman it makes me want to improve more and more. I wish I could just be out in the open to most people but thats unlikely to happen cause they dont belive in this kind of thing we do. So ill just keep on dreaming.

Wenda
12-27-2005, 10:23 PM
I dont often have femme dreams, but a couple of weeks ago, I had a great dream. I often introduce performers at local theatre, and in this dream I was involved in some sort of CD challenge. One of the other dressers was a local radio personality, who looked pretty good. I dont have an image of myself, but I was wearing my black patent spikes, my black patent lace-up elbow-length gloves, and a great black dress that I dont own (yet). Somehow, I ended up singing something, and got a standing ovation. I wish I could replay it. Now Im keeping my eye open for the black dress!

Rikki Elisabeth
12-27-2005, 10:27 PM
Every night when I go to bed I pray to God that I will awake a woman. Every night when I go to bed after I pray to God that I become a woman, I fall asleep imagining situations where I am a woman. Every night, I dream of being a woman. It would take a book to describe my dreams of being a woman.

But then, Jackie Collins made a lot of money writing books....hmmmmmm.

trisha_anne
12-27-2005, 11:14 PM
I have had dreams where I was able to live crossdressed 24/7. Which happens to be a real dream of mine I want to live as a man dressed as a women and I dream about it alot. Most of my dreams however tend to be of sexy shoes, dresses, or skirts that I have seen would die to have.:c9:

Tamara Barclay
12-27-2005, 11:22 PM
I have managed to have maybe 20 or so "lucid" dreams in my 42 years.

The hard part of lucid dreaming is walking that fine line between sleeping and wakefullness. There are alot of good books out there on the subject. If you have ever had a flying dream and could controll all the action, (even to the point of feeling the negative g forces), just imagine what you can do with crossdressing!!!

Raychel
12-28-2005, 07:56 AM
I have had so many dreams about dressing, But the latest one was, I went to see my sister at work and her boss and his son were both dressed as women. Her boss is an older man and he had on a black leather skirt and black fishnet stockings. It was really bizaar. :eek:

alise
12-28-2005, 08:00 AM
Hi Angela !

I have the same kind of dream as you. I even somethimes dream as I'm awake ....

Alise

Tammietoo
12-28-2005, 10:32 AM
I've been dreaming about being dressed forever, but I would always wake up or the dream would end at a critical point or unopportune moment. This was the case until about 6 years ago when I had my first complete makeover, and was totally dressed. After that it was like the full-gates of my mind were opened up and now my dreams don't have any limitations and don't end early. Such a strange sticking point in my subconscience for so long--was quite a relief when my mind accepted my dressing. Don't dream about it all the time, but when I do dream about dressing now, it's soooooo much better.

suzy
12-28-2005, 10:56 AM
Well ladies,

I must sadly admit..... I have "yet" to have a dream of being Xdressed... BUT! I sure am looking forward to it... maybe tonight???

Deidra Cowen
12-28-2005, 11:48 AM
I dream all the time about CDing. Usually they are pretty crazy stuff!

Amber
12-28-2005, 12:46 PM
i dream crossdressing when i haven't done it for a while- compensation i guess.

something i got into that some of you might be interested in, might of heard of or experienced-Astral traveling. Kinda like an obe (out of body experience). The Astral plane (without going into details) is basicaly a slower vibration of our reality, which connects nicely with our unconsious.

when i was a bit younger i was alright with forms of meditation and astral travel and i noticed in the astral my unconstious produced "images" much more vivid then reality. Although i was quite distracted by various conseptual oddities i realised i was able to change my form in vivid realisation.

I was able to see my astral body for "seconds" as *******. but ive heard of techniques of mental concentration in which you can convince your unconsious to stable images and thus hold onto the image for the entire experience.

Though ironically my point is flawed because once your in the astral you dont really bother about sexuality. Well for me anyway. But reading all your posts ive notice that my need to be femenin in no way matches some others. so their desires might domenate their astral experience.

In saying this id just like to point out that the astral can be quite odd and you may start to develop psychik abilities, Plus its not only more vivid then a dream its more vivid then our physical. if you want to know more there heeps of wepsites, mysticweb should help.

Lady Katherine
12-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Sonnet to a Crossdresser

If I awake in the midst of sleep,
out of a stupor oh so deep,
I find I am a woman, that is true,
So soft and sweet and lovely too!

My body, so feminine, is clothed in lingerie,
A magical feeling arousing me so silkily;
Come dear man of mine, hold me tight
Make me your woman in the midst of night.

Oh dream so marvelous and so lovely,too,
Why cannot you to me come true
And make me the lady I so want to be,
And clothe me in finery oh so frilly.

Alas, the dawn arrives with a blinding light
Clothing me instead with a reality so bright.

--Lady Katherine

Lissa Stevens
12-28-2005, 03:46 PM
I have had a dream or two where I was crossdressed but in my dreams there was nothing unusual about it. It just was. Too bad that is not the way the real world sees it.

Susancd
12-28-2005, 05:21 PM
I sometimes dream that I am partially dressed (wearing a skirt, hosiery & heels) and that I am trying to prevent people that I know from realising what I am wearing!

Jonien
12-28-2005, 07:36 PM
I don't wake remembering many dreams but when I do i am always a girl but last night I had a dream I do not recall much only the bit just before I wake but some how I land up pregnant. then I wake to find the cat laying on my tummy?
How disappointing is that

windycissy
12-28-2005, 08:14 PM
I have been dreaming about this as long as I can remember. My first wet dream when I was a young boy featured me dressed as a girl. The dreams are always about me dressing as - not being - female. Last night I dreamed that I went to work en femme and my co-workers treated me as if there was nothing out of the ordinary....

There is a short story about how such dreams signify a link to our past lives. It's called Lost in Time (http://snurl.com/lostintime)

I have never had a dream about past lives, but there is no question that our subconscious desires are expressed in our dreams....

Tamara Barclay
12-28-2005, 08:40 PM
Funny you mention your first wet dream having to do with dressing.
My first wet dream was on a boy scout camping trip!!! I dreamed I was in this wonderful pink dress, all frilly and lacey....then woke up and didn't know what to think about the mess I had made.
My second wet dream happened after I stayed up late. (i had a tv in my room in the attic in a big old house). I stayed up to watch Tom Snyder (ok..I am that old) and he was interveiwing Canary Conn, the TS. I was wearing this great long white chiffon gown of my moms.....needless to say I woke up after leaving a big stain on it.

carla55
12-29-2005, 02:30 AM
i sometime dream about be dressed in public and passing what is really interesting is my wife has a dream about me being dressed too but she has never seen me dressed

HaleyPink2000
12-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Dreaming, HUH?

Yeah, it's easier to go to sleep if I am dressed in lingerie these days. Also if I think of femme clothing, and what I'm going to wear tomorrow in my dream.
Like frilly this and that with bows in my long hair etc. Yes, it's nice to dream of being en femme 24/7. But you know what. I could not do it. To many times I have to fix this or that, and the clothing would not take it. So I still have to keep some male clothes around. LOL

Haley:)