PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona, panties and fishnets

gautier_nikolai
09-18-2013, 11:09 PM
Hi all,

I haven't dressed at all ever outside of the house here at home and have never even underdressed outdoors before.I'm going to book a short city break soon to Barcelona or Rome i think (not too far for me being in London).

I know it's not particularly adventurous but i was thinking of starting underdressing on the way out there and there the vacation and maybe bringing a dress and some heels along too.I'm not sure if i would still dare go out yet by myself , even in a completely foreign city.I know i'm a wuss!:o

Coming to my point i was just wondering if any underdressers have had any *embarrasing* incidents? (like people of Walmart are full of.)The guy bending over to check out the panties on the bottom shelf springs to mind, revealing a rather revealing femmey thong!:heehee:.

I always wear belts but my boxers do sometimes show when i'm getting up and down because i'm between mens' jeans sizes.

Anyway, anyone willing to share any funny, embarrassing stories regarding CD wardrobe mishaps?:heehee:

Or have any suggestions for my next European short break?I can only do one city this year and have done Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin so far.

Beverley Sims
09-18-2013, 11:58 PM
No exposure here, I always wear long tops that cover my behind adequately.

Nancy Sue
09-19-2013, 01:20 AM
I wear panties virtually 24/7, except when going to the doctor, or perhaps canoeing or something. But I wear them under everything, and I wear them when traveling by plane, too. When traveling I also wear thi-high nylons under my jeans, with pettipants, so the jean fabric does not roll the tops or pull them down. My favorite are Hanes Silk Reflections. Hair at the top of the legs will make them slide, so shaving is good. (I learned about shaving legs when I went on a long distance bike ride several years back, before I was underdressing, except for panties sometimes.) The TSA scanners do not see those things, I thought - but they did run their hands down my legs one time when I was wearing tho-highs and pettipants. I think it registered the top of the thi-highs were there is more fabric and elastic. I am sure they knew what they were as soon as they felt them.

I only wore a bra and silicone enhancers through TSA once, coming home on my last trip. The machine saw it, the guy ran his hands down my back, then said something softly and a lady stepped over and ran hers down. (They had me turn 180 when she did that, so I saw the body scan you normally do not see. It showed black-outs at both my breasts where the forms were.) I am sure she verified "yes, this is a bra", and they said to go. Its not illegal to wear whatever you want, you know. The TSA people are trained that some transgendered people even "fly pretty", fully dressed as the other sex. (See your airline's web page, and they talk about that. Also see abigailnj's profile, and follow her link to her blogspot to read some interesting travel stories.)

Normally I carry a zipper pack with a change of clothes in my carry-on, and that includes a change of panties, bra, pads, and such. I put it on after I am through TSA.

Personally, I would not recommend to go out on the town dressed unless you pass, and I would not do it at all in a foreign city, unless I knew where to go to be safe. I would recommend to find a place, or someone, to help you get your girl up, and learn to dress well and do make-up, and go out with you in London. I am sure there are a lot of girls who would do that with you, so start looking for them. CD.com is a good place to look. Try the Meeting Place section. Also checking people's profiles and see who lives in your area, PM them and see what they recommend to help you start.

And the jeans, oh my. Some time ago I decided I would start wearing women's jeans, and now I wonder why I did not start sooner. They are usually a much softer fabric, and when you find that fit that works you will find they fit and feel much better. Especially since you are "between sizes" in men's. If you are real tall it might be hard to find tall ones, but I would start at Macy's. You can look, find what you want to try on, and go to the men's section to try them. The brand I wear comes in five or six different styles (shapes), of which two fit me well. It is also easier to find something with doo-dah on the pockets in women's than in men's.

PM me if you have more questions.

Secret Drawer
09-19-2013, 05:14 AM
As a full time underdresser myself, there are two things to consider. One is that it takes getting used to, even knowing how to wear panties correctly takes some practice. For example, men have a tendency to wear underwear "square." If you wear panties "square," the man bits will creep out the front, and the back will give you plumbers crack! If you see women on the beach in bikinis, you notice they plunge a bit in the front and ride up a bit in the rear. So this is just one thing that you also should do with panties. More material will be available in the front, keeping everything in, and the rise in the rear will cover the plumber crack thing!
I have worn all manner of feminine undergarment full time in every situation for over three years. I also have shaved my lower half for a bit longer... Nobody notices Nuthin'!! Generally, people assume you are an athlete and shave for sport. In the case of panties, hipsters and boyshorts are too close to call as they could possibly be mens of some type. Panty lines and other reveals are simply too quick or unnoticed. Plus, notice how in normal life if some guy (or girl) has an zipper down and nobody says anything? It is socially awkward. If someone is seeing a pantyhose waistband (for example) it is Highly unlikely that they will even mention it out loud.
I was changing at a gym once when I had my black bikini panties already on under a towel tied around my waist, and I was going to put my pants on that way, then take off the towel, no muss no fuss, I was reaching for my pants, hanging on a hook in the locker, when the towel came undone and there I was, in a fairly busy locker room, with my bikini panties on in full view of everyone... Just kept going at that point and to tell the truth, nobody seemed to bat an eye.
I would recommend Scandinavia, maybe Stockholm or Copenhagen... The people are much less conservative and won't really care how you are dressed one way or another. Plus, the women are into lingerie so there are lingerie stores on every block! Good luck.

stephNE
09-19-2013, 05:54 AM
A few weeks ago I was out in the driveway working on my car, on my knees at one of the wheel wells. A friend was driving by, saw me and stopped to see what I was doing. We chatted a bit and he went on his way to do his errands. A few minutes later, my wife came out. She said "I sure hope no one stops by, because I can see your (lavender lace) panties sticking out the back of you pants". My friend must have seen this, but I guess was kind enough to not say anything. We'll see if it ever come up.