PDA

View Full Version : I am going as a sexy cowgirl...your Halloween constume?

BlairP
09-19-2013, 12:46 AM
Hi girls,

I am somewhat decided on my costume...could still use some help with recommendations on how to dress like a knockout sexy cowgirl. Will definitely be wearing white high heel cowgirl boots. Any suggeations on how to round out the outfit? What are you going as and where?

Ta ta,

Blaire

Beverley Sims
09-19-2013, 01:09 AM
For Ideas for your costume, I would look at cowgirl pictures and find something that portrays what you want.
Me, I am still undecided as to what party theme I will be going to attend yet.
This appears to be a duplicate post...

DeeArel
09-19-2013, 01:38 AM
Suede fringe dress and vest.

stephNE
09-19-2013, 06:00 AM
Hi Blair. I'm working on a "school girl" uniform. I just bought a plaid skirt. I already have a pair of black shoes that kinda look like Mary Janes, and I'm going to get a pair of socks with a frilly tops. The party is being hosted by a long time friend so I know he will get a kick out of teasing me for a long time. But there may be 5-6 ex coworkers there, so I'm a little scared. When we go to these types of parties, the men go off to one area and the girls always go to another. But this time, I'm planning on hanging with the girls!

linda allen
09-19-2013, 06:13 AM
No place to go so no "costume". My hope is that I can takl my wife into going out with me to "nowhere". A walk around the nearby city or something like that. I will be dressed as a normal woman as in my avatar and photos I have posted.

If I can find a public party, that might be an option. I found one last year on the Internet but it seemed it was gear around drinking and heavy metal music. Not my style. :sad:

Georgia_Maine
09-19-2013, 10:13 AM
Hi girls,
. ..What are you going as and where?

Me? I going to be home dressed as a smiling senior gentleman who loves seeing the kids in their costumes and giving out candy. I don't really know if that's a costume for me or not?? :)

NancyTO
09-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Pan Am stewardess. Picked up a decent quality costume last December when I was visiting New York City and bought a classic Pan Am bag off Ebay.

Druscilla Supernovae
09-19-2013, 07:49 PM
I think I'll be a victorian/steampunk female vampire. I have the red top and long red skirt, my shiny red boots, my red tophat with vail, the goggles, the wig, my chokers, my belt, my jewelry, my makeup, and my bloomers. All I need are my fangs.

BLUE ORCHID
09-19-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi Blair, Google cowgirl outfits.

JessieJones
09-19-2013, 11:01 PM
A witch and superwoman.

BlairP
09-20-2013, 12:25 AM
I love the stewardess idea!

Andrea Renea
09-20-2013, 03:13 AM
You'll definitely need a Stetson cowgirl hat. lol

AmyGaleRT
09-20-2013, 03:23 AM
My witch costume (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?195013-quot-...and-your-little-dog-too!-quot) is all ready to go, and hopefully win the office costume contest! Mostly, now, I need to break in the ankle boots some more. I tested some makeup this week I'll want to use (some better eyeshadow, mostly).

- Amy

Greenie
09-20-2013, 08:52 AM
I wanna participate. I am not a CD OBVIOUSLY. But I have not yet decided if I want to be Jessica Rabbit or Joan Holloway from mad men. I am leaning mad men because I kind of have that figure to pull off. Surprisingly enough the Jessica rabbit costume measurements will fit everywhere besides my top area. :/ Because that makes sense.

OP? Are you going to wear chaps? I always thought those with shortie shorts looked good on people. Probably more covered up than you are thinking.

~Joanne~
09-20-2013, 09:45 AM
By all means Greenie, everyone should participate ;) We want pictures too lol

I am trying to get my batgirl costume together, things are rough right now so whether it actually gets bought or not remains to be seen but my SO is insisting that we can squeeze it out of our budget because she said I deserve it, which really took me to a very happy place with all of this :D

In case I don't get it though, I did see a vampress one that caught my eye the other day and would show a bit more leg than Batgirls will ;) it's always good to have a back up.....or both lol

docrobbysherry
09-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Hard to give advice without some idea of your figure, Blaire.

Personally, I'd go for a crop top showing max cleavage and bare midriff. Short skirt with panties showing when u bend over and maximizing long, slim legs! Hat and matching work gloves, of course!

Michaelasfun
09-20-2013, 11:32 AM
Our office is pretty security-conscious so any thing involving masks or obscuring clothing is out...I was contemplating going to work en-femme in a conservative, office appropriate outfit. It's fun to imagine the reactions at least :)

Stevie
09-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Cowgirl is a great idea Blair. I probably won't dress again this year, but if I did I always want to be something involving me wearing high heels.

Cassandra86
09-20-2013, 12:25 PM
I'm actually not going as anything fem I dont think. Even though I did find this super sexy naughty nun costume lol My main costume is going to be pyramid head from silent hill and my s.o. is going to be one of the nurses.

BlairP
09-20-2013, 11:34 PM
Great ideas. I have now changed my costume to a space girl...like Barbarella. I have these wicked silver thigh high stilletos and Transglamtastic is going to help me make a cute skirt.