PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor met Carroll today

Carroll
09-19-2013, 08:47 PM
First I need to back track a few months ago. We moved to this place back in March, and it was great because it was a bit isolated so I was going to be able to go outside with no fear. As soon as the weather was nice enough to go out, a guy moved in the apartment next door and he was scary. Army ranger conspiracy theorist who was always making comments about cover-ups and Hitler. he up and left near the beginning of August without paying his rent. We now have a couple that moved in September 1st. As I got to know them, I found they have been together for 18 years and just got Married when it was legal in NYS. I mentioned I was a crossdresser and they really wanted to see me dressed. My wife bought a wind chime and a bird feeder as a house-warming/birthday gift for one of the girls, so we went over, me all dressed up. They had nothing but compliments for me, even though I had no make-up on. My wife and I decided we want to keep these sweet hearts around :)

candicd
09-19-2013, 09:09 PM
As you say, "they are a keeper". It's awesome to be accepted by someone outside your house.

Beverley Sims
09-20-2013, 12:07 AM
It is wonderful how situations can change.
Enjoy your new relationship.
Your friends probably need buddies too.

DivaB
09-20-2013, 12:14 AM
Good for you Carroll.

Diversity
09-20-2013, 12:48 AM
How cool is that? What great neighbors and a wife you have. Good luck to you all.
Di

MadisonL
09-20-2013, 03:04 AM
That is really great. You guys are really lucky

deebra
09-20-2013, 06:35 AM
They are pretty much a non accepted couple by society(lesbians) and so are you(CD) and so are we(CD), isn't it cool for non acceptance to find non acceptance and they accept each other.

Cynthia Anne
09-20-2013, 06:52 AM
Great story! I hope things keep going well for the four of you!!!

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2013, 07:01 AM
Hi Carroll, This sounds like the beginning of a wonderful friendship.

Nikki A.
09-20-2013, 09:31 AM
Nice to have accepting neighbors. However if you're the landlord I would keep a certain distance between you and your tenants. Friendly yes, friends be careful.

winny
09-20-2013, 10:32 AM
hi carroll,
it's nice to see how accepting your new neighbors are.. humanity has a bright future..