PDA

View Full Version : Kind of my first time out.

Jordan-NH
09-19-2013, 09:00 PM
So to date I haven't ever been out in anything that can be seen. Tonight I just need to do everything that makes me happy! So I put on my small forms and this super cute workout vest and went kayaking under the full moon. I figured that was super safe because no one is going to see much of anything in just the moonlight. But after I was done I was still feeling like I needed to do more. So I headed over to the local ice cream stand. Getting a bit chilly here in the north east so I figured there wouldn't be many people there, and there wasn't. But it was such a nice feeling going somewhere, as what I can truly call myself, and have people around.

Got me wondering, where I was far from full dress, how often do you go out with just a little that can be seen?

Jamie Christopher
09-19-2013, 09:02 PM
Brit:

Good for you; exhilarating isn't it? Glad to see you having fun and looking great!

Thanks for sharing,

Jamie

candicd
09-19-2013, 09:07 PM
I've never gone part of the way (except underdressed). It's all the way out or not out at all.

Ashley_K
09-19-2013, 09:21 PM
I've only done that while wearing a coat or sweatshirt, which hides the bulk. I guess that's still kinda underdressing?

~Ashley~

Rachelakld
09-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Wonder if they float like a life jacket.
I try to show a little about twice a week during winter (Cami or lace top)

Jamie Christopher
09-19-2013, 11:32 PM
I've seen some posts lately that might make one reconsider your decision. I have had a lot of outside experiences while presenting as female that I don't regret, although I know I don't pass that well. I mean I do, but someone that might suspect or might present a test, like a lady the other day in Boston Store: "what time is it?"....and I looked down at my female watch, and said "11:00", with a faint voice, and that was it. Did she know? Probably. Did I care? No. We went about our business. I am not going to worry about what others may, or may not know, whatever they think they know. I do believe attitude has a lot to do with your desire to successfully present as female, and if you do, so be it. You have the right to be anyplace any other person has to be there. That's it, in its ultimate finality. I am not going to be suppressed into some notion that I don't exist. I do, and I happen to love that the fact that I do. I do so love being a woman in public, because of all the great times doing so have brought me.

vikki2020
09-19-2013, 11:35 PM
I'm afraid that you have been "bitten", Brittany! That genie will never go back in the bottle, so, let her out, and have fun!

Beverley Sims
09-19-2013, 11:47 PM
Occasionally, but I am at the stage of all or nothing, that is where you progress to.
Happy progression though, Brittany. :)

Diversity
09-20-2013, 12:57 AM
Glad you had a good time. In answer to your question, I do very little, but am getting braver by the day. I went shopping in a blouse, girls' jeans, and sandles, a few times. That's about as far as I have gone, but I am braving up to do a walk in a skirt next. Step by step.....
Di

deebra
09-20-2013, 07:14 AM
Often, several times a week, to the mall and other places, it's fun to be out with a little girly showing wondering if anyone is noticing and of course underdressed all the way. Really agree with Jamiee and Vicky's posts. You're bitten, it felt so good you'll do it again and soon and take it a little further. What's hurtful is big boobs and heels can't be hidden and prevents you from going as far as you would like. BTY you look great in that vest.

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2013, 07:26 AM
Hi Brittany, You are out there now there's no turning back now

linda allen
09-20-2013, 08:04 AM
All on nothing although I wear panties and occasionally a bra under my male clothing. I don't want to be seen as a "man with boobs" or a man in a dress.

Jordan-NH
09-20-2013, 11:27 AM
Thank you all for the comments. Definitely been bitten. Not sure when or where the next step will be, but I can't wait. I almost think I might be a bit more of an anomaly. As much as I do enjoy full dress, I think I probably more often enjoy the mix. My GF calls me bi-gender. Kind of like that term.

deebra
09-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Both of you go to a movie after dark, you will be less noticed, will have her for added support and definately dress and makeup. Let us know.