PDA

View Full Version : Cool weather approaching - When is National Crossdressers Shave Your Legs for Winter

Jenny Gurl
09-20-2013, 05:52 AM
I know many here have a S.O. who ask them not to shave their legs in the warmer months. The cooler weather is on it's way. We are a couple weeks from October. There should be a Crossdressers National Shave Your Legs For Winter Day. It usually happens before Halloween, the unofficial national crossdressers day.

Who is looking forward to the cool months with smooth legs now that "She Who Must Be Obeyed" can be satisfied you won't need to be out in shorts for the rest of the year. I know many shave all year, but some don't so they keep their S.O. happy.

Erica Marie
09-20-2013, 05:58 AM
Some people dont shave every day? You mean I have been doing it wrong all this time, why didnt some one tell me.
For me the cool weather is the opposite, cool weather means pants or leggings and I have to cover up my smooth legs :(

deebra
09-20-2013, 06:24 AM
If you look and I have; a lot of men in shorts don't have hair on their legs, this being true why not shave them and don't stop there, tell the little lady to get over it, they are your legs and _ _ _ _ _ _ . Once you get use to seeing a hairless body it looks so much cleaner and attractive than all that gross body hair, YUCK.

Jorja
09-20-2013, 06:27 AM
National Crossdressers Shave Your Legs for Winter Day is September 20th. Oh, that is today. Why put off what you can do today?:)

Cynthia Anne
09-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Every day is national cross dresser day, shave your legs for spring, summer, fall and winter! I prefer it that way!

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2013, 07:08 AM
Hi Jenny, You are way behind of the times, There are so many men with smooth
hair free legs now days and they surely can't all be Crossdressers
It's slowly becoming the new normal.

~Joanne~
09-20-2013, 07:54 AM
I know many shave all year, but some don't so they keep their S.O. happy.

I never understood this mentality. Shouldn't you be happy at any point in time? Does she ask you before she shaves or cuts her hair? no, she does not. This mind set seems almost as if your a slave rather than an equal person. I refuse to buy into this because she will do whatever makes her happy and you should have the same right. Relationships are give and take and yes some bending is required from time to time but shaving shouldn't be one of them.

As for the shaving season thing, I do feel sorry for those of you that do have your seasons. I shave year round. Enjoy your time to shave because nothing beats the feeling of being smooth.

nikkim83
09-20-2013, 08:34 AM
Well I did mine two days ago. I dont in the warmer months because I spend alot of time on the lake with my two younger children. While I want my children to be nonjudgemental I also dont want to make their lives any harder than it is already. I am not going to give kids any other teasing ammunition. All kids get teased at some point in school I just wont let me be the cause of it for my children.

NicoleScott
09-20-2013, 09:09 AM
It depends on where you live. It's when you stop wearing shorts. The first time I did that one fell, my wife and child did not notice.

kellibra
09-20-2013, 10:09 AM
o the joy of smooth legs and polished toes. sooo feminine! i have about 2 dozen pairs of hose, stockings and thigh-highs.

Stevie
09-20-2013, 10:11 AM
Thought it was this week. I did mine recently

samanthasolo
09-20-2013, 10:26 AM
Jenny, I already got 100% smooth 2 weeks ago. After some maintenance and pampering this morning I am all lotioned up with nothing but a Gstring on and catching some end of the season tanning opportunities. I am hoping to be not only smooth and shiny, but golden tanned going into Nov. So I am still hoping the weather holds out for a few more weeks.

Beverley Sims
09-20-2013, 10:35 AM
I think it would occur on the coldest day of the onset of fall.

Alice B
09-20-2013, 11:23 AM
I've been shaving for so long I don't know what leg hair is. What I like about cold weather is that I can start wearing nylons.

Tina_gm
09-20-2013, 01:22 PM
Count me in as a winter months leg shaver. Too small of a town where I live.... someone would say something at some point. I get it why my wife or family would end up feeling uncomfortable. I kinda am as well TBH. My wife actually prefers the feel of my legs shaved (freshly shaved that is). and I am not a overly hairy person besides, so it is not like a drastic change by the looks of them anyway. If Sept 20th is the day, oops, I jumped the gun by about 2 weeks. I feel it should only be fair that I also extend by two weeks the national CD stop shaving day....

Sabrina69
09-20-2013, 02:31 PM
I keep my legs shaved 365 days a year.... However, there was a time, I would have hair for the summer shorts season. Then one year, I said screw it, I hate how my pantyhose feel over hair and no one cared I did have shaved legs or decided not to ask. Now, if I can only wear my pantyhose under my shorts in public, but I am not that brave yet. lol.

Stephanie47
09-20-2013, 02:37 PM
For some reason I have never been hairy, and, my legs less so. In fact my calves do not have any hair follicles. Years ago, as my daughter was sitting across from me, she asked me if I shaved my legs. Nope! Never had any hair to ever shave. Somehow that may be more of a blessing these days, as I always wear cut off jeans because my legs burn from peripheral neuropathy.

paulaprimo
09-20-2013, 03:11 PM
i am smooth all of the time from the knees up...oct thru april 100% smooth :)

Lorileah
09-20-2013, 03:14 PM
I think it is three days before "Ewww your legs are all stubbly, go sleep on the sofa" day

Lady Catherine
09-20-2013, 05:41 PM
I live in south Florida. If I waited for cooler weather, I'd never get to shave my legs. LOL. I keep them shaved year round.

Eryn
09-20-2013, 05:50 PM
I've never seen the point of shaving only for cooler weather. I realize that some have spousal restrictions, but cool legs for summer is something that everyone deserves regardless of chromosomes.

Vicky59
09-20-2013, 05:56 PM
I live in south Florida. If I waited for cooler weather, I'd never get to shave my legs. LOL. I keep them shaved year round.

Love the feel of stockings on shaved smoth skin

Patrica Gil
10-06-2013, 11:11 AM
I know many here have a S.O. who ask them not to shave their legs in the warmer months. The cooler weather is on it's way. We are a couple weeks from October. There should be a Crossdressers National Shave Your Legs For Winter Day. It usually happens before Halloween, the unofficial national crossdressers day.

Who is looking forward to the cool months with smooth legs now that "She Who Must Be Obeyed" can be satisfied you won't need to be out in shorts for the rest of the year. I know many shave all year, but some don't so they keep their S.O. happy.

Shave my legs because I like them that way. What others think is unimportant to me because no one ask me their opinion of the things they do. Besides hairy legs just don't look good with high heels.

S. Lisa Smith
10-06-2013, 12:38 PM
It's still shorts weather here. I shave my legs when we are out of shorts.

Caitlin_85
10-06-2013, 12:46 PM
It's always shaving weather for me...I can't ever imagine letting it go for months. As Deebra said about leg and body hair : "yuck" - that's my feeling as well.

Ciara Brianne
10-06-2013, 01:14 PM
I shave mine when the weather cools and I can comfortably wear pants. I think that's today! :o

Ciara:<3:

Carla4Guage
10-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Last time I DIDN"T shave my legs at least every other day was about 3 years ago. I wear shorts all summer long and work/volunteer at an agency that is 80% female staffed. Never had one person make any kind of a comment there. And except for one 12 year old girl I don't think anyone either noticed or cared.

alwayshave
10-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Epilate my legs year round. The only two people to ever comment was my 80 something mother and a jerk at the gym.

Cheryl Ann Owens
10-06-2013, 02:22 PM
What's the big deal? My legs and everything up to my ears are free of hair 24/7/365! A girl has to do what a girl has to do. Anyone else just has to get over my hairlessness! I don't care what anyone thinks!

Cheryl

secretlyme
10-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Been smooth year-round for years. I had bare legs when I met my wife before we married and I told her about my dressing as well. Smooth legs are my "normal" and nobody expects anything different of me - it's a part of who I am.

Lexi Moralas
10-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Lol I like this idea !

LeahVonT
10-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Maybe there should be a 'national try out shaved legs' day... once smooth no one really wants to go back (unless it's for that contrasting 'oooooooh, my legs feel sooo good' moment haha) and it will become ever so normal :D

StaceyJane
10-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Been shaving my legs everyday for the last couple of years. I live in Texas were shorts weather lasts a long time but no body cares about my legs.

Cheryl T
10-08-2013, 10:19 AM
I don't shave during the summer, or the fall or the winter or the spring. I simply get out my epilator and get smooth.
Went smooth toes to nose about 10 years ago and will never go back...and my wife doesn't mind a bit.

Jaymees22
10-08-2013, 06:09 PM
I shave my legs year round, too. I don't have much hair on them anyway and I notice a lot of men have smooth legs. Are there more bicycle riders or more cross dressers? That's the question for the ages. Jaymee

Michelle D
10-08-2013, 06:26 PM
I always thought everyday was shave our legs day,,,,,, just normal every time I shower. Michelle

kimdl93
10-08-2013, 06:43 PM
National Shave Your Legs Day occurred on December 28, 2004. Sorry you missed it!

Tina L.
10-08-2013, 10:09 PM
this coming weekend !!! can't wait... until the second Sunday in Feb.

jennytvx
10-09-2013, 01:10 AM
i epilate during the winter months because my wife does not want my friends to wonder why i'm hairless. So in a few weeks, i'm hoping the weather turns for the worst so that shorts will not be needed to stay cooler. I also get to hide my bra under my coats.

but for shaving, what procedures work best for you girls. I epilate, but have ingrown hairs. is shaving better to avoid that? should I apply lotion after a shave? lets hear some suggestions that work well

aly01
10-09-2013, 01:37 PM
I am hoping to shave mine the next couple days or so.

Jeri Ann
10-09-2013, 03:48 PM
As I have gotten older I seem to have less hair on my legs so I have made a gradual transition to keeping my legs smooth all the time and wear shorts in public. I have noticed many men in the south that have smooth legs.

hallie
10-09-2013, 06:19 PM
My S/O didn't want me to shave my legs and I didn't for a while. Just giving her time to adjust but I finally broke down and did it recently (along with my arms). She didn't approve at first but stopped caring within 20 minutes (whew...that went well). I didn't know how it was going to look since my shins have pretty bad scars from being a skater while younger. Looks great feels great! So much smexier!! hehehe

Its always warm in San Diego and living by the beach I'm always wearing board shorts and thought "everyone would notice"....no one has noticed. hehehe :)

Maria 60
10-09-2013, 06:34 PM
My national crossdressing day started last week. I am smooth as silk.

BarbaraVa
10-09-2013, 07:09 PM
I always thought everyday was shave our legs day,,,,,, just normal every time I shower. Michelle

This is pretty much how I roll as well. Might miss a day or two during the week, but rarely 2 days in a row. With the exception of a little bit of arm bair, I shave all over.

Jenny Gurl
10-09-2013, 07:41 PM
I realize many keep them shaved year round, and my S.O. is OK with me doing so, although I can tell she is apprehensive about it embarrassing her. I do know many who's S.O. prefers them not to shave them in the summer as it might embarrass them or out them when they are not willing to accept the the repercussions, whatever they might be for their particular situation. Some may live in a non accepting location, have relationships and jobs to risk, etc. I know many who are in these situations are given the OK to shave them and keep them that way during the winter months since they feel they are covered during the winter season. The season usually starts around October when shorts are replaced by pants, and that is why I posted the question. I'm sure many who are in this situation are celebrating as they can't keep them this way year round. To these girls I celebrate with them because it does feel nice and I'm glad they can take part at least part of the year. So break out the clippers, nair, epilators, or the Venus razor, it's shaving time again.....:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Jamie001
10-10-2013, 11:14 AM
There is no shave you legs for winter event as legs should be shave all year round. Guys with shaved legs in not a big deal anymore especially with depilatory products for men, male models with hairless bodies, etc. Shaved legs are no longer an issue for those in male mode.

garfield9951
10-10-2013, 11:19 AM
I like this idea

Rachael Leigh
10-10-2013, 12:56 PM
I just recently began shaving in the warmer months but I do like the freedom of being shaved in the winter where I don't have to get the questionable looks from people. I may just stay shave all the time now. I really don't know why more guys don't its a great look I think even in guy mode.

Megan Nicole
10-10-2013, 08:07 PM
I've been shaving my legs for 12 years or so. I did shave through a couple of summers, but it proved to be a little awkward at times. I have kept it up through the winter months though. Yes, October does seem to be the magic month and I always become anxious. Weather has been a little warm here, but a big cool-down is headed in for next week. So....I'm thinking this weekend sounds like a great tiime to break open a new razor. I've always been able to sell the "winter shaving" to my wife because I'm an avid runner. I started telling her my running tights would pull the hairs on my legs and were uncomfortable. Not a total lie, but made it sound a little worse than it was. Been working for 12 years though. Just hate when March rolls around and I start letting it grow out. I do use trimmer and keep it fairly short during the summer. I'm blond and not a hairy person anyway, so it's not very noticeable.

Megan

gennee
10-10-2013, 08:15 PM
I don't have much hair on my legs.

:)

jennifer1958
10-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Shaved mine today!! FIrst time since Memorial Day.

Jennifer

riancd
10-10-2013, 09:09 PM
i plan on doing from the neck down tomorrow, i am very hairy and crossdressing aside i am sick of it
even bought that inhibitif stuff, so we will see how that goes

paper_clip
10-10-2013, 09:15 PM
I pretty much go hairless year round. It just feels better.

Maryesther M.
10-10-2013, 11:01 PM
Did it once and got such a river of complaints from my spouse that I never attempt anymore. Cooler weather favours layers down there anyway, so I have equipped myself with thick wooly tights & fleshtone opaques, which I wear with another thin sexy/shiny/patterned pair over, so I'll be warm no matter what.

M.

FeliCD
10-11-2013, 05:12 PM
October officially ushers in tights season! shaved the the rest of my legs(knees down) two weeks ago....also went the extra mile-tried Jergens natural glow and protect self tanning moisturizer...4 days later and Hello Tan! ;)

DianneG
10-11-2013, 08:24 PM
I know it's not practical for everybody but I feel shaving your legs should be like wearing white after Labor Day

Who cares... just do it!

Daryl
10-11-2013, 08:35 PM
I shave mine year round and wear my thigh highs everyday.

livefree83
10-16-2013, 06:37 PM
I keep my legs shaved year round as well. My SO was very much against this in the beginning. However, I've been shaving them every other day since April this year. Now, she either does not mind or does not notice. It gets to be a normal habit after awhile. So, I guess she just accepted my leg shaving as a normal grooming habit. Glad to know she loves me and accepts me even though we differ on my body hair grooming.

Megan Nicole
10-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Like I mentioned in my last post. Last weekend looked like as good a time as any for the "annual day of shaving." Sunday night was a great night! Hairless legs till April! Wew!

Megan

Bernadina
10-17-2013, 12:57 AM
Every day is national cross dresser day, shave your legs for spring, summer, fall and winter! I prefer it that way!

Me too Ditto!

chrissy111
10-17-2013, 06:18 PM
I use a epilator on mine all year long.

LoriFlores
10-17-2013, 09:14 PM
OMG, I'm thinking it would be so gross to have hairy legs for part of the year. I used to shave my legs, but ultimately had laser hair removal. Razor stubble was almost as bad as hairy legs. Now I have silky soft legs all year long :-)

aly01
10-21-2013, 11:01 PM
Shaved mine tonight feels great

Jaime77
11-20-2013, 04:57 AM
Lifelong, limited style crossdresser (generally panties, pantyhose, leggings). I shaved waist down fully last year for first time and pledge to do it at least once every winter, for as long as I can get away with it (by my wife). TOTALLY SENSUOUS feeling that's enhanced even more by wearing sexy, sheer pantyhose. ;)

Karen kc
11-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Every day is crossdressers shave your legs day, or, every other day.

Iris_Luna
11-20-2013, 02:20 PM
What do you use for shave so that the hair can grow again in summer, with the normal appearance? (Sorry for the kind of stupid question...)

Jenny Gurl
11-20-2013, 03:49 PM
What do you use for shave so that the hair can grow again in summer, with the normal appearance? (Sorry for the kind of stupid question...)

The hair will naturally grow back when you stop shaving. If you want it to grow back just stop shaving about a month before you want it looking normal again. If you are waxing or epilating it will take a bit longer so you would stop earlier.

BrittanyI
11-20-2013, 04:19 PM
I hate body hair even other peoples. Lol. So I shave ears down all year long. Although I do get lazy sometimes and don't shave my thighs for a few weeks. In the 10 years or so I've shaved, I've only been asked a handful of times why. I tell them the truth that I don't like it and that's the end of the conversation.

wanabe-Leona
11-20-2013, 05:10 PM
Close to 3 years now don't plan on going back went to using an epilator and verry happy with it about 1 hour a week and it's gone. Hose stay up better and no itch!
Leona