PDA

View Full Version : Next Week Will Be Fun!

MissJoanne
09-20-2013, 09:30 AM
It certainly will be!

Monday, I will be getting a manicure, then visiting with a group of GGs I see from time to time for tea and cakes.

Tuesday evening, I shall be attending an event where the lovely Dita Von Teese shall be appearing in person!

Wednesday is packed! In the afternoon, I shall be having a make-up lesson at a small independent cosmetics store. Following that, I shall be having dinner at an as yet undecided location, followed by a night out with lots of girls like us!

Thursday evening, I shall be seeing a therapist with whom I consult occasionally. Unlike last time, she'll be expecting Joanne :-)

Friday......who knows!

I need to start deciding on outfits :-)

~Joanne~
09-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Yes, it sounds like you have a full plate this coming week :) Have fun!

Dannigurlfriend
09-20-2013, 10:05 AM
Wow you are living life in the fast lane that's great it all sounds like fun, I wish I was doing just one of them things next week!!!!!

vallerie lacy
09-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Sounds like a busy week. Hope you're able to straighten out the therapist. They really do need a girls help.

MissJoanne
09-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Sounds like a busy week. Hope you're able to straighten out the therapist. They really do need a girls help.

Vallerie, last time I saw her was my first as Joanne. She wasn't expecting that.....

Beverley Sims
09-20-2013, 10:30 AM
I think you need an electronic diary.
All those activities.....
Enjoy.