PDA

View Full Version : Growing Breasts and Wearing Bras

kellibra
09-20-2013, 11:19 AM
hi ladies,
i know this is a cross-dressing forum and i read that many of you wear bras with forms.
what i don't know is how many actually would like to go on HRT and grow their breasts for real?

sara.s
09-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Since this is a CD forum, most only fantasize having boobs; but don't really want to get any further.

Jordan-NH
09-20-2013, 11:30 AM
I would love to have real breasts! But I would never give up the ability to return to my true form. Love the escape, but I'm comfortable with who I really am. So always forms for me.

Candice Mae
09-20-2013, 11:33 AM
I have real breasts and wear bra's, trust me being a guy with breasts isn't great.

I Am Paula
09-20-2013, 12:36 PM
I just cut and pasted my reply from a similar post. I didn't want to link to it because I think it warrants repetition.

HRT is a possibly life threatening treatment to a definitely life threatening condition. To even consider dabbling in HRT because you want some feminization is, well...insane!
HRT is a last resort for TS girls, who have been thru councilling, and diagnosed as having GD, and NEEDING HRT to right as serious wrong.
You probably won't find an endocrinologist who will prescribe for you, and if you try, any therapist will see thru a lie to get your readiness letter. Self medicating is like Russian Roulette. The gun WILL go off.
If you decide you are really TS, and feel you NEED HRT and SRS, fine. See a qualified therapist and work things thru to decide a proper course of action. Then we will all welcome you with open arms. If you're a crossdresser who feels they want breasts, most plastic surgeons will install them for you. HRT is serious business. Deadly serious.
Hormones are NOT a cosmetic procedure!

larry
09-20-2013, 01:39 PM
tgirlceleste,
"If you're a crossdresser who feels they want breasts, most plastic surgeons will install them for you." That is quite a statement. I have been looking a long time for any sign that could be done. How did you decide this ??

I Am Paula
09-20-2013, 01:46 PM
Before HRT, I consulted with three well known, and highly respected surgeons. All of them had no problem with doing a BA.
I have a feeling that if you show up for a consult in guy mode, or even tell them that you occasionally present as male, they may turn you down. I was full-time when I spoke to them. They were all for informed consent. You don't need permission for a face lift, or a tattoo.

Mexican and Oriental surgeons will put breasts on your Doberman if you ask nicely.

larry
09-20-2013, 01:48 PM
Thanks.tgirlceleste

ReineD
09-20-2013, 01:51 PM
I'm guessing that unless a person is transsexual, it would be awfully difficult to explain breasts away while in male mode. Crossdressers are, by definition, not transsexual.

I'm further guessing there is a portion of gender non-conforming people, those who do not have a solid male identity nor are they transsexual, who would like breasts even though they live half their lives in guy mode and they do not plan on transitioning. But I should think this is rather rare, if you take into account the number of people who want to do this, compared to the total active CDers in this forum.

Beverley Sims
09-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Kellibra,
Most here only fantasize having boobs. Because we are CDers.
Those that are TS usually take the hormone regimen as they wish a complete change.

Paula DAngelo
09-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Would I go on HRT to grow real breasts? If that was the only reason I was going on it, no. Would I like to have real breasts,definitely. If I could have everything the way I'd want it, I'd lose all my male parts and have female ones instead. My reasoning is that really don't like being male and don't think of myself as a male. When I'm "dressing" it's so that my outward appearance matches the way that I feel inside. At this point I guess I'm lucky that at this point just dressing and making my appearance match what I feel keeps me from going crazy, but who knows what the future will bring.

So after all this rambling I guess my answer is no I wouldn't go on HRT just to grow breasts, but I would consider it if I ever got to the point that I wasn't able to maintain my sanity in other ways.

Lorileah
09-20-2013, 03:27 PM
and HRT alone won't give you the breasts that most desire here.

CynthiaD
09-20-2013, 05:34 PM
I have breasts (forms) most of the time, and I wouldn't mind having a permanent set. By HRT is simply not an option for me. I'm prone to blood clots, a condition that nearly killed me. Even if a doctor would prescribe HRT (they wouldn't) I would be insane to go that route, and probably wouldn't survive it.

So I'll stick with the nice safe breastforms. Implants? Maybe someday. But I have no plans for that now.

Robin777
09-20-2013, 05:45 PM
Yes, I would like to have real breasts (and everything else that goes with them)and then be able to go back to who I am,but I know that is a fantasy. I had some of the same thoughts when I was young that PaulaPenny has, but I came to an understanding with who I am a long time ago. So I will continue to wear my forms and dress. This is my compromise.

Julie Gaum
09-20-2013, 05:56 PM
Reine, I guess I'm in the "rare" group but I've posted here before that it's fairly common that with age comes flab, i.e. breasts. So my B cup is
natural and I''m happy with that. Actually two women, before and after my wife, enjoyed them too. Might say that's one of the very few benefits with advancing years.
Julie

Barbara Dugan
09-20-2013, 06:27 PM
I have man boobs and honestly they get on the way on my daily male life...this morning I was going to wear a T-shirt to work but they were too noticeable I had to change my mind and go back to my regular uniform that conceal them better...if I had the chance to be on fem mode 24/7 I would skip the HRT and get nice implants

sometimes_miss
09-20-2013, 06:50 PM
I have man boobs and honestly they get on the way on my daily male life...this morning I was going to wear a T-shirt to work but they were too noticeable I had to change my mind and go back to my regular uniform that conceal them better...if I had the chance to be on fem mode 24/7 I would skip the HRT and get nice implants
+1. I've put up with too many insults about my body in my lifetime to want to go through any more. Had man boobs as a teen, too. That, and a small penis made high school phys-ed classes locker room experiences pure hell for six years, something that no kid should be forced to go through.

TxCassie
09-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Mexican and Oriental surgeons will put breasts on your Doberman if you ask nicely.

I don't think Mexican or Oriental surgeons will but put breasts on your Doberman, even if you ask nicely. Buy I do believe the Mexican and Oriental medical community may have a different philosophy on life and the human condition that allows them to perform surgeries that otherwise are taboo in the all to prime and proper North America. Of course, being a rogue, unethical doctor knows no racial, ethnic, or nationality. If there's a doctor to put breasts on a Doberman, you probably will find him or her in the US or snowy land of Canada if you have enough cash.

A little thought, please.

Steph_CD_62
09-20-2013, 07:05 PM
I would never consider on growing my own breasts. I only wear my breast forms once a week. Yes I do like the feel when they "bounce" when I walk, and I like the way they look when I look in a mirror, but I would never consider growing my own.

Kandy Barr
09-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Just be thankful for breast forms, shoot I remember the days of socks, water balloons, and what ever else I could think of to stuff in bras..... Breast forms are a sheer joy compared to those days, just glue them on and wa la, boobs without surgery or hormones.....:daydreaming:

Daryl
09-20-2013, 08:10 PM
Mine started growing on their own in my early 60's and now they fill my C cup bras fairly well. I wear my bras 24/7 and even in the occasional guy mode I wear
a loose fitting shirt over my tee shirt to conceal them. Last month I had a annual checkup with my cardiologist and the nurse never said anything when she took
an EKG. As I know my bra marks where still visible on my chest.

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2013, 08:20 PM
1. I've put up with too many insults about my body in my lifetime to want to go through any more. Had man boobs as a teen, too. That, and a small penis made high school phys-ed classes locker room experiences pure hell for six years, something that no kid should be forced to go through.

Hi Alex, That was exactly my story in Jr. & Sr. High School six of the worst years of my life.

Requal Jo
09-20-2013, 11:39 PM
No permanent breasts for me. Forms (when I get to buy them) will suffice.

mbmeen12
09-21-2013, 02:26 AM
Yes, I would enjoy a nice set of natural breasts, but snap I wake up from the dream and go back to work/male mode. Fortunately I have a job and maybe one day it would pay for the surgery. When I wear forms, it feels good, the weight of walking around in Kara mode but is temporary and works to feel my inner needs.

Dalva
09-21-2013, 02:27 AM
I'll stick with fake bubbies. I'm not a transsexual in need of SRT. However, I would love to have a more curvaceous bottom.

Jennifer in CO
09-21-2013, 08:25 AM
HRT not only changes you body, it changes your life. If your are a transitioning TS, 99.9% of the time its for the better. I'm not going to say when I transitioned it wasn't for the better because I (and my wife) enjoyed it for the first few years. But after 3 years, as I look back in hind-site, I could see the changes in our relationship is some "different" places, and not just the bedroom.
Hormones not only alter your body and tell it to grow breasts (if your lucky), but the changes it makes to other areas don't go away even you don't grow breasts. Besides the fat-cell re-dispersement, the last place most people consider it changing them is their mind. Hormones alter the brain mapping...which is why you cry at the movies, get 'bitchy' at the drop of a hat, or enjoy an erotic moment and never leave your seat. That "motherly instinct" doesn't come from karma. Even if you quit HRT, in my case after about 20 months but continued the t-blocker kidney meds for another year+, the 'side-effects' don't go away.
To be honest, they don't go away 30+ years later. As my "T" levels have begun to drop naturally due to age, the use of medical steroids and other similar drugs my breasts feel like they have been kicked into overdrive. My attitudes have softened greatly, but I find a good movie easy to cry at...again. Its like with the re-map of my brain oh so many years ago the pathway has been overgrown but a quick mow and sweep and the path is clear as it ever was...I feel almost as "girly" as I did way back when and this time I don't know if I'm enjoying it or not!

Mollyanne
09-21-2013, 09:37 AM
I would do the entire "nine yards" to not only have real breasts but everything else as well. I have always wanted to be a girl, will always want to be a girl and accept the fact that I will NEVER be the girl of my dreams

Molly

wilt575
09-21-2013, 01:03 PM
My S/O and I both think I would look great with real breasts and were discussing it and I said Hrt is a slow process, she suggested implants, not as slow as Hrt and there real breast and their yours. Something to think about.

stefan37
09-21-2013, 02:00 PM
If you would like to have real breasts. Get consult with a plastic surgeon and get implants. Breast growth from HRT is s crap shoot. If you are fantasizing about growing breasts from HRT, you may be very disappointed. You can not pick and choose the effects of HRT. And without proper medical monitoring their use is very dangerous.

Patrice_CD
09-21-2013, 02:05 PM
As Jennifer in CO mentioned, HRT does a lot more than most here will ever want to deal with. I am on HRT and Yes, I started to grow breast tissue and it didn't take long for them to grow once I started HRT. As far as surgeons performing BA. All that I have come into contact with, follow WPATH and either require a letter or wont do anything unless you've gone through SRS already or will do it along with SRS.

Angela Campbell
09-21-2013, 04:01 PM
Oh yes I have been told just how cool HRT is. Yes you get breast growth. A little anyway, but not usually a lot. They do get really tender though. You also get so many other cool things, like impotence, sterility, mood swings and a good possibility of liver disorder. Weight control is a bit tougher, but the good news is you will be hungry all the time. Another nice feature is loss of upper body strength and softening of the skin so you get cuts and bruises so much easier. Almost no effort required. Dehydration is easy to achieve as well.

It is so cool it is exclusive. You need a letter from a therapist to get most Dr's to prescribe them, this way they do not run out by just letting everyone get them. I mean really, what man wouldn't want these things?

PaulaQ
09-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Kellibra - please go talk to a gender therapist. If you are even remotely serious about this - you have gender issues to deal with. Figure that stuff out, and then talk about HRT. If you aren't TS, you don't need to be on HRT. If you aren't serious enough to talk honestly and openly with a therapist about this, you don't need to be on HRT.

I'm not saying you do or don't have gender issues, just that if you don't, you'll really screw yourself up with HRT. And even if you DO have gender issues, you need a doctor to monitor you during HRT, because there can be really dangerous side effects with some people. (Some GG's have bad reactions to certain types of HRT - you definitely have no business doing this stuff without medical supervision.)

If this is just a fantasy, then cool I guess, fantasize away. Just don't attempt this for real without professional help.

Barbara Ella
09-21-2013, 04:25 PM
I must echo the sentiments here. You get so much more than you bargain for if all you want is breasts. Unless you are expecting them, you will not like them. Breasts are not the reason for HRT, and there are much easier ways to get them, that will be so much easier on your body, and your mind. On the other hand, the TS on HRT does not do it for the breasts, it is for the peace of mind produced chemical congruity, and the physical changes come along to help match things up.

Think twice.

Barbara

Celina
09-21-2013, 04:30 PM
I would love to have real breasts! But I would never give up the ability to return to my true form. Love the escape, but I'm comfortable with who I really am. So always forms for me.

You nailed it sister! I wouldn't want to have those all the time. I love being myself (male me) just as much as I love being Selina... But think about it... Real breasts!.. Oh god I would play with those all the time, haha! :D

Robyn2006
09-21-2013, 08:53 PM
I'd be on HRT in a heartbeat if I won the lottery. Having own breasts would be…WONDERFUL!!! A lifelong dream come true. :daydreaming:

Abbygirl
09-21-2013, 09:06 PM
hi ladies,
...how many actually would like to go on HRT and grow their breasts for real?

I would absolutely LOVE to - if I could take them and KNOW I was going to get boobs - AND not lose my downstairs functionality - AND not seriously screw up my health AND, and, and...
But really to answer your question - I am definitely a CD and not wanting to transition or live fem full time, but I would love to grow small breasts.

Maryesther M.
09-21-2013, 09:43 PM
95% of the time I'm still very male, but adore climbing into forms & girly things to camouflage myself as ME. An improvement on forms-in-a-bra would be one of those (very expensive) female breast/torso things, but those I've looked at in catalogues all have breasts that are for my taste far too big. I like 'em small, firm & pert.

Being a Medical person I wouldn't touch hormones of any sort unless they were to combat a medical condition or disorder.

M.

JoanneCross
09-21-2013, 09:58 PM
I have had manboobs all my life, I recently had a bra fitting and without forms I was fitted for 42C bras and they were filled out nicely. I now love my boobs, can't say that was true when I was in highschool.

carolynn2fem
09-22-2013, 07:01 AM
Yes I would like to grow my own. I am content with my 34A's and my push up bra but I don't seriously see hrt in my future

sophi3
09-22-2013, 08:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MniH7FGSg2I

You mean like him?

teri222
09-22-2013, 09:09 AM
Barbara, just took a look at your flickr page. Outstanding girl. I'm in my sixties and have some "man boobs" but nothing as nice as you have. Is there
any advice you can give me on increasing their size?

jackielou
09-23-2013, 09:13 AM
i am in my 60's and have had breast for 40 years also low T and the T shots made them hurt like !@#$%^ so doc put me on low dose estrogen to balance me out and help with aggressiveness from T injections i now wear a 44DDD bra and love my breast i admit it is almost impossible to find a woman who understands and can love a man with breast i am not gay but have no problems with anyone's preference i undress full time as my breast and nipples are to sensitive without a good bra and i know some are thinking this is just an old fat man wrong

Angie G
09-23-2013, 09:40 AM
At times I'd love to have real breasts. But then there are other times they wouldn't go good with my day to day life.:hugs
Angie

arbon
09-23-2013, 09:51 AM
wearing a bra all the time gets annoying.

julia marie
09-23-2013, 06:42 PM
I love forms. Too old to go through SRS or anything, and I'm not sure I would want to (impact on kids, etc.). Just kind of wish that there was a way to blow up the existing manboobs (a real pain when I was younger) on demand. That would be cool.

weyburn
09-23-2013, 09:22 PM
There are medical/health issues with HRT and surgery but I would love to have breast implants inserted.I wear a bra with forms almost all day everyday and have found a Doctor(actually more than one)that will do the surgery as long as I keep presenting with fake breasts all day long.I am not going for the complete transformation procedures as I really don't want to although if I was twenty years younger I would truly consider it.Guess I just want parts of both worlds

Rachel Morley
09-23-2013, 11:53 PM
what i don't know is how many actually would like to go on HRT and grow their breasts for real?
Humm .... well, ok, if they grew naturally (large moobs or gynecomastia) then I think I would like it but I if I had to have HRT to get them then no. I feel the risk is too great. There are a lot of life threatening risks associated with genetic males taking large amounts of female hormones. I guess if I really and truly wanted them bad enough I would have breast augmentation surgery .. but in my case the desire is not strong enough to do that.

MollyPimpis
10-02-2013, 02:22 PM
after HRT I have size 42b breasts

Ms Deidre
10-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Be careful what you wish for ladies. As a pre-op M2F TS and have been on HRT for over 10 years now. No I have no intentions of having the surgery as my life is good as I am. Lorileah is only partially correct in saying HRT alone will not give you breasts, I know several girls that have moderate to excellent success. The truth is a combination of HRT along with your genetics will determine your growth. I have 3 older sisters who are well endowed and after 10 years of hormones I am a very full 36C, well most with most bras sometimes I go for a D cup as it fits and supports better.

The truth is being fuller busted has issues. It is difficult to find a dress that accommodates larger bosoms, :sad: most require a minimizer bra to fit properly. They do get in the way, try swinging a golf club around them. :) try finding a cute bra that doesn't cost at least $25 and that is on the cheap side. Most of my bras are $35 or more. Finally after a day on my feet, I am a waitress, your backaches.

I do have to admit tough through all the issues I love the "girls" and so does my BF! :D

Karen_Ski
10-02-2013, 09:24 PM
A full 36C! Wow! I have been on hormones almost 12 years now and the best I can do is a 36A. Still I am proud of my girls.

AbigailAlexis
10-02-2013, 10:24 PM
I have to agree with Brittany and Selina (xelina?). I like to dress, but I'm happy to be male me too.

I guess I'd be the one that would love to have a set of C's for a day or maybe a week but nothing permanent, so it doesn't really work out. And mirroring what others have said I'd actually be really interested in the whole package for about that amount of time.

It would be interesting if one could change and change back at will (poof I'm a girl... poof I'm a boy) something along the lines of Ranma 1/2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranma_%C2%BD). But of course all just fantasy.

Sissy_Michelle
10-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Kellibra,
What an interesting question. I had recently returned from a trip back home where I grew up. My best and closest friend of 30+ years decided to reveal something about himself that totally floored me. So please bear with me as I try to explain a little of what happened.

He suspected that I liked to cross dress, though he never caught me growing up doesn't mean that he didn't think that I wasn't interested in doing so, just the opportunity never presented itself when we were hanging around together for him to catch me. He never spoke to me about cross dressing or becoming a girl. Although the three girls that I dated back then knew I liked to wear women's clothes and we would dress up from time to time it was fun, but what happened in the bedroom stayed in the bedroom. We never "kissed and told" anything that we did together even though all three girls knew each other.
We both joined the Army after high school. And shipped out to different training sites and began our adventure. He had gotten injured during the beginning of his career and took the medical out. Went back home and started a new life. Married had a kid and shortly after had issues then gotten a divorce (never knew what the issues were but were told it was dealing with drugs, I knew he smoked weed). He then finds a truly wonderful woman where we (she and I) become not only fast friends but brother and sister. I could speak to her about anything. That is where she found out about my cross dressing. She never told my friend. Even though my wife knew and would speak to her at times it was all fun. I never keep anything from my wife. We keep in touch through Facebook from time to time, once a month or every two weeks. He knew. But didn't know of my cross dressing. They begin to have marriage problems. She ends up leaving him like three times. And she won't tell me why.
On my last trip back home I had made plans to meet a friend of mine in a close city. For some reason he couldn't be there so I was going to tell my sister (my friend's wife) that I couldn't be there to meet her and my friends kids. I didn't close Facebook and I had never deleted our conversations. My friend read everything, he was very upset and told me that I betrayed him even though he has been seeing other women behind my sister's back. I let him yell, but he tells me that he knows about my fetish of wearing women's clothes. I didn't deny it, then told him everything basically my side of the story. The then tells me about him taking some kind of drug so that he can grow breasts. Even forces me to feel them and tells me that they are real. That this drug makes him understand how women think and how it has changed him. That he took it to a different level and that I would never understand.
So on my 14 hour drive back I started to put the pieces together. With what he has told me and knowing a little about why both women he has been married to left him. I am starting to see what happened. I lost a friend that day. My only friend. My "sister" has called me and we spoke for about two hours about everything that happened and she confirmed that was the reason she and his first wife left him was because this "breast growing" drug. Yes he said the name no I don't remember what it was called. Would I do this? No. As I told my friend. I can take off my fetish and go back to being me. I absolutely love dressing up with my wife or my "sister" going on outings, the excitement of going out in public wearing the things I wear. But I would not go that far as to make permanent changes to my body.

Sorry so long. Just distraught.

donnalee
10-04-2013, 07:14 AM
I have about C cups; a lot of it has to do with andropause, but there were also low dose spiro taken for a dozen years and a heart failure drug (Coreg), which seemed to initiate breast growth and sensitivity (I was, it turned out, sort of pleased about the change). The only real difficulty is I have a wide chest (48") and they hang on the outside, so creating a cleavage is difficult and finding a bra that fits even more so.

jackielou
10-04-2013, 09:37 AM
i have natural breast it has taken a long time to grow them but i love them i wear a bra full time no forms i never had much luck with forms i underdress all the time and am full male

cyndigurl45
10-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Being somewhat intersexed (micro penis and non desending testies), I began growing breast in my teens, small A cups but none the less not what a normal boy should have had so I was labeled gay, latter I identified as being gay and dressed accordingly for the times late 70's, more feminine attire so a bra was just normal. Now after being under the knife a few times and years of HRT I just have normal breast just like other women.

Karren H
10-04-2013, 10:18 AM
Ive been growing my breasts using non HRT methods for a couple years..... and its a lot of work but having largish feminine looking breasts..... not just big ole man boobs.... is just amazing......

mariehart
10-05-2013, 01:56 AM
I've developed two very nice B cup breasts. I'm not sure whether it's age related, weight related or due to the drugs I'm taking for high blood pressure. Or all three. Whatever the reason, I'm pleased with them, a bit of dream come true in many ways. Although going topless in public is now a problem. But I was always reluctant to do that even when I was flat chested.

I'm in the process of losing weight at the moment. It'll be interesting to see what happens to them. I suspect they won't get much smaller but might be a lot more obvious.

sometimes_miss
10-05-2013, 04:53 AM
wearing a bra all the time gets annoying.
Take it off when you sleep. For me, wearing a bra felt good, because it provided some positive 'I'm a girl' tactile feedback that helped me feel normal (brain thinks I'm supposed to be a girl). The only times it was annoying were if I had one on that didn't fit, or kept it on through exercising, got sweaty, and didn't take it off afterwards. But I learned that a bra, and my breasts, don't stay exactly where they are when I initially put them on. Just like men have to 'adjust' their penis and scrotum occasionally, girls (and guys like me) have to readjust their breasts in their bra.

Robyn2006
10-05-2013, 05:45 AM
Often feel I don't belong here, not really feeling myself a crossdresser… per se, as I'd be in transition in a heartbeat if I won the lottery, so feeling myself more feminine than male… that everyday guy I have to work so hard to present to the world, a world I'm well locked into. However, as it is, my attached forms suffice quite nicely on these wonderful weekends and LOVE my bras. But still, I'd so love to someday awaken to feel my own breasts as part of my being. A fantasy I'd love to have a reality.

Ive been growing my breasts using non HRT methods for a couple years..... and its a lot of work but having largish feminine looking breasts..... not just big ole man boobs.... is just amazing......

Karen, Would love to have you elaborate on your method!

Caitlin_85
10-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Often feel I don't belong here, not really feeling myself a crossdresser per se, as I'd be in transition in a heartbeat if I won the lottery, so feeling myself more feminine than male, that everyday guy I have to work so hard to present to the world, a world I'm well locked into. However, as it is, my attached forms suffice quite nicely on these wonderful weekends and LOVE my bras. But still, I'd so love to someday awaken to feel my own breasts as part of my being. A fantasy I'd love to have a reality.

I feel totally feel the same way Robyn...since joining the forum and actually admitting to what I am and what I am feeling - for the first time to any one...I am struggling to figure out exactly what I am...while I don't require a "label"...I just would like to see where I fit in all of this. It's much more than just wearing girls clothes...I feel like a girl in so many ways. But I can never transition...so I am stuck in this male body (ugh). So what does that make me? I want to be a girl more than anything...but I am not attracted to guys though. I have come to realize that this matter is a source of my ongoing depression and sadness - living as a male...when I'm Caitlin...I feel so happy and at peace. So I would love to have boobs as you say...just waking up one morning and they are there to stay.

Karen, Would love to have you elaborate on your method!

I second that...please, please, please do tell!

weyburn
10-05-2013, 10:41 PM
as I have posted on this subject before I am going to have implants.I have discussed with medical professionals and followed their instructions including wearing a bra during my waking hours no matter where I am which I do with my forms and I am fully understanding of potential side effects.That is all I am having done.If I was twenty years younger I would go all the way.One thing I think is really cool is on occaision while sitting down I have had women look down the front of a blouse and compliment me on my bra.

Leann68
10-06-2013, 11:16 AM
As two others have said going through School with large breast and a small penis is not fun, I hated the locker room experience, or playing Basket ball where you played shirts or skins. This is where I differ with most, Today I enjoy my breast, and don't mind wearing T Shirts , and yes I get some looks now and then, or when I am working around the house with out my shirt on , some times I will see a neighbor look a little to long. But I would not want it any other way today. I enjoy wearing a shelf Bra that puts them on display under a light shirt or blouse.

Lacyfem
10-06-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm happy with my A cup and a push up bra.... Perhaps if I'd done it earlier I would have had breast implants to a full B cup which think when in male mode might not be too noticable. Right now my boobs look pretty good in a shelf bra and have had nice comments on them so I'm satisfied with what I have naturally.

Karren H
10-07-2013, 04:40 AM
I second that...please, please, please do tell!

Not on the approved subject list here so feel free to PM me....

Wendrme
10-07-2013, 06:56 AM
I love my breasts. I have always been a large breasted man and as I have aged "the Girls" have grown to be a quite respectable pair of "B's". There can be no more satisfying sensation for a Gurl than to have your own titties filling out your own bra. So much more convenient than forms or stuffing.

Sarasometimes
10-07-2013, 07:21 AM
Karren are you sharing your secret? Maybe? What kind of success size wise?

THX,
Sara