PDA

View Full Version : What gives U a bigger rush?

kaliope
12-27-2005, 12:22 AM
What gives u a bigger rush? Hose or stockings? Lingerie? Heels? Make-up or the whole en femme thing? Sitting here in a white fur trimmed teddy, silk thigh highs and mules (new pedicure, of course). Just want to know...

Kiah Foxx
12-27-2005, 12:32 AM
I love fishnet hose, and high heels. I used to have a pair of boots that were pretty sexy and i love bright red lipstick. I must admit i like to dress kinda ****ty, (blush) but i still try to maintain and keep my wits about me and keep my sh-t together when in public. I can't wait to go shopping again. I get moist thinking about it. (hehe) Kiah

Sweet Susan
12-27-2005, 02:02 AM
I've been thrilled at every stage. I often enjoy just seeing myself in panties, but I like the entire package the best.

Dana
12-27-2005, 02:29 AM
Just like on a standarized test, "D" All of the above!

Foxy Lady
12-27-2005, 04:36 AM
Thigh his and heels for me.

breanna1954
12-27-2005, 05:47 AM
My blond wig, ear rings, make up, nice top and bra (with D breast forms) white thong, and garter stockings and my short white skirt.

MarinaTwelve200
12-27-2005, 09:37 AM
I like clothing that shows a lot of leg and shoulder. As i have great legs and fem looking arms. Indeed, I like baby dolls quite a bit as they show off my good parts and hide my pot gut. ;)
However, I dont care how elaborately or sexy I am dressed up, if I am not wearing makeup (especially lipstick) it is all for nothing. Its almost like not being dressed at all. My fem face is my fem identity after all. Without makeup I feel only like a ridiculous looking guy in a dress.

JoAnnDallas
12-27-2005, 09:45 AM
I love the whole experience. Shave legs, Shaved chest, makeup, Lingerie, dresses, skirts, blouses, high heels, and jewlery.

Wendy me
12-27-2005, 10:07 AM
at one time any of thies would give me a rush ,now it just feels like me ...oh yes i do get the rush you know when you find the killer heels or that heart stopping to die for outfit.....

sweeting
12-27-2005, 10:26 AM
silky lingerie and hose with a satin dress and heels ect love laurie

Sandra H
12-27-2005, 10:46 AM
I love panties and pantyhose.

Rachel_740
12-27-2005, 11:42 AM
What gives u a bigger rush? Hose or stockings? Lingerie? Heels? Make-up or the whole en femme thing? Sitting here in a white fur trimmed teddy, silk thigh highs and mules (new pedicure, of course). Just want to know...

None of the above!

I'm just female and awaiting my (long overdue) op to bring my body in line with my mind.

Anne

erica12b
12-27-2005, 11:48 AM
all of it , at any time i can find somthing fem and its so cool had on my new boots and my fem jeans and was looking at the mirror when i walked up to it i cought myself off guard the walk was so fem it shocked me (was that me?)

MsJanessa
12-27-2005, 12:40 PM
The whole "en femme" thing--the more silk lingerie, leather and satin, skyscrapper heels(shoes and boots), wigs, make up, jewelery, and perfume, the better---next question?:dom:

SherriePall
12-27-2005, 02:04 PM
What gives me a big rush? Good question. I think it's the overall end product. Pulling on the wig and giving it a little brushing into place. Then checking the mirror!

silkenhose
12-27-2005, 02:17 PM
has got to be pantyhose followed closely by being put in a corset

however I do have a little red dress which is hot or while cleaning the house I have this great maids outfit I am put in......or possibly this longer skirt which has lacing all down the middle of the back which can be pulled tight making it harder to walk.......

and heels,5 to 6" heels..........:confused:

Donna tv
12-27-2005, 02:36 PM
Without a doubt the whole feminine thing and taking that first step out the door the sound of your high heels hitting the concrete and that cold air rising up your skirt

briana smith
12-27-2005, 03:03 PM
I do like hose for the fact that they tuck you in really thight which feels good, but I think stockings look sexier. Corsets and boyshort pantys are both very sexy, and I really love the look and feel of high heels, hate flat female shoes. I have only been fully dressed once and that was in 8th grad. It felt really good even though there were no nylons involved.

Teddie
12-27-2005, 03:14 PM
I have to go along with Dana. Answer "D", all the above.

Candy Heels
12-27-2005, 03:22 PM
Seems there is a common love of high heels. I have to admit that no matter how nice my makeup might me, how femme my lingerie and stockings are, how lovely my new dress might be, I don't feel my best until I step into a pair of high heeled shoes:D

suanne
12-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Black lingerie with black stockings or pantyhose. Heels, black patent leather.

I guess I dress like a female Johnny Cash. :D

Tiffy
12-29-2005, 09:14 AM
Lingerie and fur coats. Weird I know but that is me.

Kisses, April

suzy
12-29-2005, 09:24 AM
Lingerie is what excites me the most but of course I have to have on make up, wig and a dash of perfume....nails done, both hands and feet...then I feel particularly sexy..... of course that for only when I'm staying home....

When I am planning on going out well, that's different..I enjoy......and on and on and on......:D

TGMarla
12-29-2005, 10:03 AM
Yes, yes, and yes. I love it all. I find that it's sometimes less what I'm wearing, than the fact that I'm en femme from head to toe. You know, not one item anywhere that was made with men in mind. Totally femme. When I get that, I get the rush.

Raychel
12-29-2005, 10:24 AM
I guess what does it the most for me is tight girdles, Bodybriefers and no doubt corsets, but I don't have any corsets at this time though. So thatis what does it the most for me. But really it is the whole package, the lingerie, the pantyhose, silky dresses, breast forms. The whole kit really makes me the happiest.

Christina Nicole
12-29-2005, 02:16 PM
My biggest rush is when my wife comes home early. Femme to drab in 30 seconds.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Lissa Stevens
12-29-2005, 02:23 PM
My rush is when I can go out dressed in as much femme clothes as possible without being noticed. Usually shorts and sandals with legs shaved of course.

trisha_anne
12-29-2005, 09:48 PM
Seems there is a common love of high heels. I have to admit that no matter how nice my makeup might me, how femme my lingerie and stockings are, how lovely my new dress might be, I don't feel my best until I step into a pair of high heeled shoes:D
I see we agree again. If I haven't said it 20 times I haven't said it at all.....Its all in the heels. The sexxier the better. I save the heels for last when getting dressed and it completes me. ;)

CarmenG
12-29-2005, 10:08 PM
my biggest rush is going out on a breezy afternoon, going to use a public phone ( without the booth ) and wait for the breeze to catch my skirt as I try in vail to hold it down.......OMG, IT JUST MAKES ME CRAZY !!!!!!:OMG:

HaleyPink2000
12-30-2005, 12:05 AM
It's the top to bottom thing for me. Dressing like you mean it! Not just jeans and a sweater either. The gowns, dresses, skirts with a frilly blouse, matching lingerie, cincher. Things like that with all the other things. Nails, makeup, wig etc. Like I said , top to bottom.

Haley:)