PDA

View Full Version : Go out and enjoy Halloween enfemme if you want to.:)

Marleena
09-20-2013, 11:33 PM
I have come to enjoy the Halloween stories and costume pictures. I'm sure some of the girls have come out of the closet due to the fun they've had while out dressed on Halloween. The world will not end and it's the one day of the year you can truly get away with it.

If Halloween has been fun for you we'd sure like to hear about it.

Beverley Sims
09-21-2013, 12:20 AM
The first time I did the Halloween gig, I dressed convincingly as SinDerella.
A long frock and low cut. I have an excellent cleavage, if I might say so.
I was not picked as a guy but I was hit on a few times.
Long blonde hair, blue eyes, fair complexion, 120 lbs and age 19 all went in my favor.
I was dressed tastefully but it was a costume and I won the prize for best presentation by a girl which I turned down.
The guy also turned down the prize once he saw the big reveal and who I was.
Incidentally the prize was a date with the other winner to a hotel room for the night.
We both declared incompatibility as our excuse.
Never did anyone think of me as weird, they were just astounded that I looked so good.

ReineD
09-21-2013, 12:30 AM
My SO and I went all out for Halloween our first few years together, with elaborate costumes for my SO. One was a Victorian lady replete with period gown, I think there was a devil (a pretty one) one year, and another time it was a Barbarella (the Jane Fonda sci-fi movie) costume. I was a vampiress one year, and a pirate wench two years in a row. We enjoyed ourselves.

But then she felt awkward turning herself into a costume every year and I don't blame her. She is not a "character", her feminine self is a part of who she is internally.

Launa
09-21-2013, 12:33 AM
I went out dressed to the max on Halloween 3 years ago. That night I realized how easy it was to do and how nobody gave a shit as I walked through a crowded, busy 5 star hotel in a long ball gown then got into a cab and went to a bar. Now I'm not afraid to go anywhere and for those that know me, I can not pass.............

Morale of my story is Halloween helped me get out of the shithole closet. Yay Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracii G
09-21-2013, 12:37 AM
Never dressed enfemme for Halloween.

27th Jennifer
09-21-2013, 12:45 AM
That's how I got my start.

AllieSF
09-21-2013, 01:02 AM
Since I started dressing as a woman, I have gone to 3 or so parties with the River City Gems up in Sacramento, CA. Great group and the parties are always a lot of fun. I am not sure what I will do this year, but my mind is trying to come up with a different costume, maybe period or goth or whatever.

Renee, I understand where your SO is coming from. However, I can still be me dressed up in a costume and I can be the character I want and still be me.

docrobbysherry
09-21-2013, 02:10 AM
Halloween is the Holy Grail for me! The ONE day of the year it's legal to wear a mask. Even GG's wear them!

And that means, with all the other tricks I use to look female, I can ACTUALLY PASS in some instances!

Anyone with ba--guts can go out dressed. Nice, yes! But, passing is a completely different feeling!

paulaprimo
09-21-2013, 02:48 AM
halloween is not fun for me anymore and really bums me out! every time i ring a door bell they tell me, "great costume, but you're too old to get any candy" :(

Shari
09-21-2013, 06:13 AM
The halloween when my wife and I were invited to a party and I was dressed fully enfemme is still one of the best memories of my life.
it was thrilling.
if you get the chance, you have to do it.

Crissy Kay
09-21-2013, 07:57 AM
I have to agree with the other posters. I have only been out enfem, in my maids outfit all of you see in my profile pic, a couple times. As I recall it was a lot of fun for me. I really enjoyed it!

Marcelle
09-21-2013, 08:21 AM
halloween is not fun for me anymore and really bums me out! every time i ring a door bell they tell me, "great costume, but you're too old to get any candy" :(

LOL . . . I hate it when you are denied candy based on age and not CDing.

Hugs

Isha

NicoleScott
09-21-2013, 08:25 AM
"great costume, but you're too old to get any candy" :(

You could reply "Your husband said he'd give me candy if I got in his car".

Marcelle
09-21-2013, 08:31 AM
You could reply "Your husband said he'd give me candy if I got in his car".

LOL encore . . . thanks though I just lost my coffer all over the keyboard. :)

Hugs

Isha

ryenmatt
09-21-2013, 09:19 AM
I may dress as a guy this year for halloween.

~Joanne~
09-21-2013, 09:20 AM
I have to agree. Halloween is a good stepping stone to getting out enfemme with little repercussions especially if your closeted. Since the holiday falls on a Thursday this year, you almost have a weeks worth of days that you can actually use this holiday as the "excuse" if you really need to.

My SO and I are planning a couple of outings during the week where I will just be me and enjoy being past the front door. Halloween itself, I hope to be in costume for the first time. All new experiences and none of them are bad unless you make them bad for yourself. You can believe all the BS that halloween is a bad day for CD's to go out or you can get OUT and enjoy it before it's gone for another year and your stuck sitting at your PC posting to the forum wishing you had gone out.

I hope everyone has a great Halloween and I personally look forward to the pictures and stories of your day out :D

Leah Lynn
09-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Everyone expects me to be enfemme this year again, so I said that I'd dig out my old tiger stripe camo, jungle boots, etc., and do the 'Nam look. Then one girl suggested cutting the pants off for short shorts. Another asked about high heeled jungle booties, and it went downhill from there.

I may just stay home, eat all the candy and partake of the wine.

Leah

ReineD
09-22-2013, 01:18 PM
Renee, I understand where your SO is coming from. However, I can still be me dressed up in a costume and I can be the character I want and still be me.

I completely understand, and so you should!!! :)

Earlier, I was giving my own opinion about how my SO and I see Halloween. In no way am I wanting to give the impression that it is my way or the highway. Different strokes for different folks is a good thing!

:hugs:

Daisy41
09-22-2013, 01:37 PM
I'm actually using Halloween as a way to dress as a costume meant for a girl. I went just en femme last year, but this year I'm having more fun with it. I realized last year that I pass enough en femme that I don't need a holiday to hide behind anymore ^_^.

Marleena
09-22-2013, 01:41 PM
Lol @ Paula and the humorous comments too.

I think people worry too much about being embarrassed. If it's your first venture out it's the perfect day. If you're still concerned you can go to a nearby town where nobody knows you. If you really want to go out just find a way.:)