PDA

View Full Version : First outting.

DeannaSmith93
09-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Hello everyone again.
thank you to the girls who responded last time.
i have changed the look of my inner girl to fit with my day time form.
But now, im hopping to take my fem side out and about.
First though, i need a little help.
wigs and shoes. i need to know a good place to buy from. and for not a lot of money. any help is appreciated.

Love,
Deanna

Megan b
09-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Hey Deanna, a great place for shoes is Payless Shoes, they have larger sizes so that works out good for us girls. Now for a wig try a local beauty supply store that caters to ethnic girls. They almost always have a large numbers of wigs there at good prices. Just be honest and tell them what you want and they will help you. You will not be the first crossdresser in their shop or the last. I have purchased wigs in these stores for a little as $25.00 but you can also spend a lot more just depending on your budget. Hope this helped a little.

Beverley Sims
09-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Deanna,
Payless, for shoes, a salon specializing in wigs, tell them why you want it, they will help you immensely.
Charity shops for clothes and most department stores.

Leah Lynn
09-22-2013, 07:42 PM
I'll suggest voguewigs.com. They have some nice wigs at low prices. Just remember, a good looking wig doesn't have to be expensive, but a real cheapie will look like a Halloween fright wig. And I shop Payless Shoes as well. They do sell online.

Leah