PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone

sabrinaedwards
09-22-2013, 05:03 PM
As I was home alone for the weekend, I got dressed up and went to a gay bar in another city. I arrived about the 9 PM opening time. I was not sure if I would be welcome in that I am not gay but simply cross dressed. As I paid my cover charge, I asked if I would be welcome here. I can say that I was everyone was very accommodating and I had a great time. There was a drag show at midnight and other than the performers, I was the only other one in drag. I got a little extra attention because of that, which only made the evening more enjoyable. As I write this thread, I smile as I relive the evening. I had positive comments on my outfit and presentation too!

Kate Simmons
09-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Good for you Hon. I'm glad you had a nice time. :battingeyelashes::)

gautier_nikolai
09-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Glad you had a good time.Sounds like you were dressed to impress too!

Beverley Sims
09-22-2013, 11:36 PM
Evenings like you describe only happen now and then and are sooo! memorable.

Connie.Marie
09-23-2013, 12:02 AM
Sabrina,
Every place that I've been to en femme, that has a drag show, I have felt welcome.
Club Chameleon in Spartanburg, Rainbow In at Lake Wylie near Charlotte, Scandals in Asheville, NC, The Edge in Knoxville, TN...
Have not tried the Castle in Greenville while dressed yet - too close to home.
Yes they are gay bars but I've never been harassed or ridiculed.
Joined in on the karaoke too.

Let me know the next time you're headed out, maybe we can go together.
Always more fun..

Hugs, Connie Marie

sabrinaedwards
09-23-2013, 08:16 PM
Connie Marie, you look so nice; I would love to get together with you sometime. Perhaps we could go to an outside venue together. Being a South Carolinian I also enjoy golfing. Maybe a round of golf?

nikkim83
09-23-2013, 08:20 PM
Small world I am going to one of the bars in Knoxville on 10/5 pending I get the right wig and it doesn't pour down rain again like it did last weekend

ArleneRaquel
09-24-2013, 03:27 PM
It's wonderful darlin that you had an enjoyable evening. Best Wishes.

Tawne
09-26-2013, 06:34 AM
You will be well accepted at any gay venue, probably the best places to be dressed IMO whether you're gay or not.

BLUE ORCHID
09-26-2013, 06:41 AM
Hi Sabrina, You sound like you really had a wonderful time.