PDA

View Full Version : a question to the crossdressers on here

tiffanynjcd24
09-23-2013, 06:06 AM
Hi I have questions for the gorgeous crossdressers on here.

1. How many of you dressing up in private as far as practicing on feminine movement, makeup, etc before decide to go out in public?

2. When dressing up as a woman and you feel happy as that you dont want to give it up for good?

3. Are you attractive to mtf/ftm crossdressers/transgenders, women and men or is it the other way around?

4. Are any of you thought about and/or planning on transition soon or happy being a crossdresser?

5. Do any of you mention to your s.o., family and friends that you are a crossdresser?

NicoleScott
09-23-2013, 07:20 AM
1. I am compelled by some inner drive to dress. Getting better at it is a by-product, not the primary purpose. The desire to go out came long after I started dressing.
2. I like it and don't want to give it up. Tried three times because I thought I should and could.
3. I'm attracted to beauty, but it's all superficial, a fantasy. When thoughts turn to sex, the fantasy breaks down instantly.
4. If you do, you're not a CDer. You just mistakenly thought you were. For me, no, I'm a CDer.
5. Just the wife.

daviolin
09-23-2013, 07:55 AM
I am just totally happy being a crossdresser. Now that my wife knows, it is so much more fun and entertaining. I am totally into the fashion sense. I love just dressing up and making sure the outfits look nice and coordinated. I don't go out anymore, that was a passing fancy. Its like been there done that, with me. I like the privacy of my own home, just to play girly. It's fun conversing with other crossdressers on different sites, also. By the way, I have a feminine wardrobe that would make a super model jealous. I guess the whole thing is, total relaxation for me. Daviolin

Melissa73
09-23-2013, 08:30 AM
ive told mom and 1 sister so far

Ressie
09-23-2013, 09:37 AM

I guess that leaves me out!

I'm just a part time CD that's very much in the closet as far as friends and family go. My secret has only been disclosed to women I've had relationships with in RL, and other CDs I've met in the cyber world.

audreyinalbany
09-23-2013, 10:00 AM
I am also 'just' a cd, and not a 'gorgeous' one at that. Dress up maybe once a week or once every couple; don't get to go out much It's taken a long time, but I've finally reconciled myself to it, in part because of this forum. I'm not attractive/ attracted to much of anybody when dressed, and any type of transition is the furthest thing from my mind. I like being a guy but enjoy my little vacations from it as well. My wife knows but is not a big fan. A GG friend and her husband know but haven't met me dressed. Sister and brother both know.

Celina
09-23-2013, 10:14 AM
1. One day I would like to go out in public, but not in the near future. I only dress in private, and I do practice my makeup skills and walking in heels. Might come in handy some day ;)

2. When dressed up fully (makeup, wig etc) I definitly feel happy and satisfied with who I am, how I look and how I feel. When the time comes to get back into male mode, I do feel slightly sad that I can't stay as female me for just a little bit more... As i'm still fairly new to the CD'ing thing, feeling this way has really surprised me.

3. Yes and no. I'm not attracted to men, but then again I can't stop to think that some CD'ers look absolute stunning, perhaps even hot and that I wouldn't mind having a bit of fun with them. However I doubt I would afterall..

4. I have often found myself thinking that I would loved to have been born as a women, but I have no intention on giving up my male self. I like being both :)

5. The only know that knows (besides this whole forum) I crossdress is my GF. And i'm quite sure it will stay that way for quite some time.

Beverley Sims
09-23-2013, 11:30 AM
Always dressed and later in life went out in public.
I am not likely to ever give it up.
I used to be an attractive young woman but now all I do is pass and get on with it.
No transition plans here.
My wife knows.

tiffanynjcd24
09-23-2013, 11:34 AM
Awesome I hear positive feedbacks on here

Michelle789
09-23-2013, 11:45 AM
1. I've only dressed in private so far. I do plan to go in public, not sure when.

2. I feel happy and don't want to give it up. CDing is a part of who I am.

3. I'm attracted to women, although I've had fantasy of being with a man. Not sure if I'd ever act on it.

4. I'm questioning my gender identity and trying to sort it out. Only time will tell who I really am.

5. I don't have an SO and will stay away from marriage until I can sort out my gender issues. No one outside this forum knows I'm a CD or have gender issues.

~Joanne~
09-23-2013, 12:30 PM

I guess I shouldn't be answering then.....going to anyways though lol

1. How many of you dressing up in private as far as practicing on feminine movement, makeup, etc before decide to go out in public?

I dress in private due to the fears I currently harbor about going out in public. I do hope in time, and with every little outing that I do have that it will change.

2. When dressing up as a woman and you feel happy as that you dont want to give it up for good?

No I have never had those thoughts. I know I am a CD, not TS.

3. Are you attractive to mtf/ftm crossdressers/transgenders, women and men or is it the other way around?

Neither nor. I don't know who would find me attractive and while there are some girls that are attractive, that isn't where my interest lie.

4. Are any of you thought about and/or planning on transition soon or happy being a crossdresser?

I am completely happy and at ease , for the most part, exactly where I am. a CD.

5. Do any of you mention to your s.o., family and friends that you are a crossdresser?

I don't know if "mention" is a good word here. either you "tell" them or you don't. My SO knows I am a CD. No one else does to my knowledge.

samanthasolo
09-23-2013, 01:16 PM
I am very fortunate to have a supportive wife. I told her very early on in our relationship. I am not transitioning nor have any plans to do so, this is something that I have discussed with my wife along with so many other things that might have entered her mind at any point in time. The truth is that when I dress to the 9's and my wife's reaction is OMG! and the jaw drops and she says, You look beautiful. That is what gave me the courage to get out into the real world from time to time. Dressing has been a part of me since a very young age and I am happy when I am able to express myself, my wife wants nothing less than for me to be happy, comfortable, and also honest with her and myself. We both have come to terms with my TG existence. I am totally in love and devoted to my wife, I can honestly say that although I do have attractions to MTF's such as myself. My marriage and my fidelity are not things I would ever compromise.

suchacutie
09-23-2013, 01:50 PM
1. I definitely practiced (still do) like crazy. I read everything on every topice from makeup to deportment to voice to language. My SO has a standing request to critique Tina, good and bad! She's praised Tina and also told her when an outfit should be given to GoodWill!

2. My gendered selves are both happy. Tina really enjoys herself but my guy side does too. My ideal world would be a few days in each gender, alternating back and forth.

3. I'm in a committed relationship (40 years) so my attraction to others or my attraction to them is not a part of the equation. My wife, Tina, and I only have eyes for each other. That said, Tina and I surely do everything to be attractive for that wonderful woman!

4. See #2

5. Tina is a joint venture between my wife and myself. We see no need nor benefit to tell family/friends.

Michaelasfun
09-23-2013, 02:09 PM
1. Not so much practicing female movement, but definitely practiced makeup. It's such an important element that I think I practiced for months, took pictures, studied, tried again, til I got it mostly ok. What I learned is less is more, you typically don't see many GGs that have it piled on, especially just for day to day routines.

2. Yea, sometimes. I feel a great elation, somewhat like a natural high, so I hate to "undress".

3. No, strictly hetero here. Couldn't speak for the other way round, haven't ever been approached in that way by anyone else.

4. It's a part time gig, I don't feel a need or desire to make a permanent transition at this time.

5. Similar to others, my SO has come to terms with it. Does not want me to go out in public with her as my female self, which I respect. Very accepting of me dressing around the house which I love her for, so we kind of have an understanding and boundaries that make a good compromise. Not aware anyone else is aware, nor have I told others about it.

Emma England
09-23-2013, 03:44 PM

1. I first wore women's clothes for a while at home until I was comfortable enough to go public. I did practise makeup a few times, because I was worried about doing something wrong and looking silly for it.

2. Yes, happy. I will not be giving up.

3. I am only attracted to women. Men (including other cd's) have no interest for me.

4. I will never transition. Just being a m2f cd is good for me.

5. Not told anyone, but openly wear skirts and makeup in front of my parents.

Seana Summer
09-23-2013, 08:21 PM
1. Not really practicing movement and have only experimented with makeup a time or two. I would consider going out if it were among other "plain ole boring crossdressers" like myself. Not all that interested in trying to pass in day to day life as that seems like it would be a monumental task for someone of my stature.

2. No plans to give it up as it is a great escape and dose makes me very happy

3. Attracted to women, one in particular.

4. very happy being me. No plans to transition in any permanent way.

5. They know but it is not discussed, it is a very private matter for a number of reasons. Maybe someday society as a whole will accept men dressing as women but that is certainly not the case in my community.

tiffanynjcd24
09-23-2013, 08:24 PM
I understand where you coming from

nikkim83
09-23-2013, 09:18 PM
I do dress in private and practice clothes, and movements and sitting and such.

No I don't neccessarily want to get undressed but it is life and not practicle for me to stay girly forever.

I am attracted to my loving and supportive wife. As far as others go not sexually at all but when I see a good looking MTF I do feel a little jealous.

Just my wife. She is the only person I trust enough to share.

I have no plans to transition or go full time it isn't practicle or possible for me.

Tiffanyselkoe
09-23-2013, 09:59 PM
Hi! I practice my walk while out in public. I am happy sticking to dressing and have told my family about Tiffany . I do try to look presentable but do not go out of my way to attract others. I am happily married to, IMHO, the greatest woman in the world.

Sejd
09-23-2013, 11:23 PM
Hi Xelina. I totally understand when you say you are very slow on being "out" in Denmark. I live in the USA and I lived in DK until I was 28. I never in my life saw any CD's anywhere on the streets of Copenhagen so I never understood that there was such a thing as a TS (Trans sexual)
Now living in the US I have come to terms with my situation and I am very happy with it. My wife is very understanding and I get to dress up at home every evening. It is not an easy walk to be TG but it is wonderful to be who you are. By the way I just spent the last 14 days back home in CPH and loved it. Safe travels my friend.

Miss Trish
09-24-2013, 01:03 AM
1. I dress and practice in private.

2. As long as my wife likes it I'll continue to do it.

3. I'm attracted to one woman, my wife. But I do appreciate and like to look at beautiful women, crossdressers etc.

4. Happy being a crossdresser

5. My wife knows, she suggested it. It is for my wife to enjoy and stress relief for me; I can be something totally opposite of who I am. There is no need for anyone else to know. We are hoping to go out (me dressed) when we go on vacation. I cant and wont do it where I live.

AmyGaleRT
09-24-2013, 01:49 AM
1. I do engage in "practice" around the house while dressed, in things like walking and sitting. Voice, too; when I'm dressed, I naturally switch to Amy-voice. (Sometimes that's how my fiancee knows I've transformed; she'll call for me from the living room, I'll answer in Amy-voice, and she'll say "Did you go and be Amy? Come on out here!" She wants to see how I've dressed.) And sometimes, I will use the process of transformation to test out new makeup products or techniques. (I'm trying to learn elementary contouring.)

2. No, I'm not going to give it up. I thought I could give it up, a couple of times. I was wrong. Thankfully, I don't even have to try anymore.

3. As Amy, I don't feel a particular sexual or romantic attraction towards anyone, but I do appreciate how people look, and I'll be as "huggy" with friends as any girl might. As for whether I'm attractive...well, you'll just have to dig into my photo threads and judge for yourself; modesty forbids that I try and claim that of myself. :)

4. Since I see myself as having two halves to my soul, male and female, fully transitioning to womanhood would be pretty much as big a disadvantage to me as would completely purging and vowing never to become Amy again. (Besides, my fiancee would throw a fit! :D ) Instead, I resolve to be able to function adequately in the world in both roles, and to learn how to use both halves of my soul to make me a better person all around.

5. My fiancee knows, of course. My mother knows. A few other friends do, including my two godsons. I haven't felt the need to spread it around any farther. (When I wear my witch costume to try and win the office Halloween costume contest, some of my coworkers may suspect, or they may not.)

- Amy

Michelle Crossfire
09-24-2013, 03:05 AM

Only practice on makeup, not so much on feminine movement.

I do not want to give it up, but have to maintain a balance

I have no idea.

I have no intention of transitioning. just happy CD'ing

My wife knows and helps me shop and buys for me, and even lets me go out to GNO's occasionally. She is not participatory however.

tiffanynjcd24
09-28-2013, 07:26 PM
to answer my own questions

1. dress in private until i feel comfortable as to be out in public
2. i feel happy that i dont want to give it up as to applease others
3. since i am bisexual, i find transgenders and women to be attractive, but men find me attractive
4. as of right now i am happy with being a crossdresser
5. my family doesnt know and only couple of my friends know and people on here know too

tiffanynjcd24
09-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Hi i have more questions for crossdressers.

1. Have any of you thought about get into drag or just stick to crossdressing?

2. Where do you currently shop at (i.e. do you shop at victoria secret, hot topic, etc) and what type of fashion sense do any of you have.

3. are any of you in the crossdresser organizations and does it help to meet other crossdressers?

4. is it beneficial to meet other crossdressers for friendship and/or relationship in general?

5. what is your secret to staying healthy and beautiful?

6. what was your first crossdressing experience?

7. when you are dressing up as a woman, like do you do it for sexual thrill or is it more than that like expressing your feminine side?

8. what type of activites do you do on your spare time?

9. do you use corsets and padding to create a feminine shape or does it comes all natural to you?

10. do you consider yourself to be a role model/mentor for other crossdressers where they can come to you for advice or are you just your own person?

Robin777
09-28-2013, 08:50 PM
1 I will stick to CDing.
2 I shop at Kohls and the thrift stores. I stick to age appropriate clothing that I believe will look good on me and what my SO likes.
3 No.
4. The only crossdressers I have ever met are the ones on this forum. Someday I would like to meet some in person.
5 I try to eat healthy. lots of fruits and vegetables. I like to walk my dogs for exercise. I am also cutting down on the junk food.
6. when I was 11 or 12 I started having a very strong desire to wear my mothers panties ,which led to wearing my mothers other underthings. It was like it woke something up in me. Which led to wearing her dresses and other things. I always has felt natural to me to dress.
7. It started as a sexual thrill when I was young, after a while I realized I had a buried side of me that needed to get out. The feminine side of me.
8. I like gardening and home improvement projects.
9. I use shapewear and padded panties to enhance my figure and hide the belly which is starting to get somewhat smaller.
10. I am my own person.

tiffanynjcd24
09-28-2013, 09:08 PM
thats really great do you feel happy that you can really be yourself and its very interesting story

NathalieX66
09-28-2013, 09:10 PM
1. No, drag is specifically for entertainment, I just dress female to be me.
2. Everywhere....and often dressed as female.
3. I started out with Tri Ess in Bordentown, NJ, then onto NJ Support group, which is all-inclusive transgender support group, and have also met many people from Lady Ellen's Le Femme Finishing School (lefemmefinishingschool.com) in Edison, NJ
4. It's easy.
5. I am still addicted to Sonic Drive-in......love the footlong Coney Island Chili Cheese Dogs & fries, and also a serious UTZ potato chips addict.
6. somewhere between the age of 4 and 7.
7. The latter.
8. I juggle meat cleavers, and flaming chain saws for fun.....usually while downing a couple of shots of whiskey.
9. I gave up my Veronica II padded girdle because it's too much stuffing for me.
10. I did everything I had to be me.

tiffanynjcd24
09-28-2013, 09:18 PM
haha oh hunny oh wow we live in the same state oh i would love to meet you and i am trying to join organization myself where i can meet other crossdressers like me

AmyGaleRT
09-28-2013, 09:42 PM
1. I'm not a drag entertainer type. I'll just stick to dressing to please myself. :)
2. Much of my shopping is online, primarily through the OSP Group of online stores (including Woman Within, Roaman's, Jessica London, and BCOutlet). I've also bought through Just My Size, eBay, and HolyClothing (some of my most unusual and beautiful dresses!). In real life, I've shopped at Walmart, Lane Bryant, and other stores. My fashion sense is hopefully a bit on the "classy" side, but otherwise apropos for my age.
3. I'm part of a Meetup group that meets once a month. I'm still debating whether to join the local Tri-Ess chapter. I would say that meeting other CDs has helped me; my monthly meetings help me feel more "grounded" as my femmeself.
4. I would definitely say so.
5. I don't really have one...
6. Slipping into my mother's closet and trying on one of her dresses. It was yellow, had long sleeves and something like a knee-length skirt. I only kept it on for a moment before taking it off and putting it back...but that was where it began.
7. I'm expressing the feminine part of my soul, the part that I have given the name "Amy." In the past, it was more sexual-thrill oriented, though, especially when I basically stuck to nightgowns.
8. I read a lot, and play computer games with my fiancee. And I do get out as Amy to enjoy a special event occasionally.
9. I have forms and shapewear, but my fiancee has forbidden me to use actual hip pads. She says I don't really need them.
10. I'm mainly my own person, but if a sister comes to me for my advice, I won't hesitate to help if I can.

- Amy

Allesandra Rhodes
09-28-2013, 09:43 PM
I'm transgendered so while drag is fun to look at I prefer expressing myself through makeup and wardrobe

2. Where do you currently shop at (i.e. do you shop at victoria secret, hot topic, etc) and what type of fashion sense do any of you have.
Dots, Ross, Walmart etc.. I dress more 20 something than 30 something but I do it pretty darn good

3. are any of you in the crossdresser organizations and does it help to meet other crossdressers?
Not in any groups but I've meet up in drab and dressed with others and it was pretty interesting, we're a diverse crowd

4. is it beneficial to meet other crossdressers for friendship and/or relationship in general?
Meeting others in person and having friends is a nice added realism

Pizza :D

About 11 fully dressed and wearing makeup

7. when you are dressing up as a woman, like do you do it for sexual thrill or is it more than that like expressing your feminine side?
More toward the latter but I won't deny the sexual aspects they're just not as important

What's spare time?

9. do you use corsets and padding to create a feminine shape or does it comes all natural to you?
Yes :D

10. do you consider yourself to be a role model/mentor for other crossdressers where they can come to you for advice or are you just your own person?
No, but there was a time...

Dannigurlfriend
09-28-2013, 10:06 PM
1. No, I love drag queens they are just a bit to flamboyant for me.

2.Thrift stores, Sears, JcPenny, Shoe Carnival and of course online basically wherever I can find something nice that is my size.

3. No, I wouldn't be opposed to joining one if there was one locally though.

4. I enjoy meeting other crossdressers and drag queens the friendships are great and the dressing tips are priceless

5. Exercise

6. When I was 12 I had to dress as a girl for a school play, even though the dress was to big the wig was a costume wig if felt great natural to me.

7. Depends on my mood, sometimes its sexual but 90% of the time its just me dressed because I enjoy it.

8. Restore classic cars, play chess and take classes.

9. Cursed with a flat ass so yeah thank goodness for padding.

10. Im no role model that's for sure.

tiffanynjcd24
09-28-2013, 10:40 PM
aww that is so cool hun i wish i could do exercise but i am natually skinny and i drink at lot of water

Marcelle
09-28-2013, 10:42 PM
Hi Tiffany. To answer your questions:

1. Nope, I enjoy CDing. Not very pretty but c'est la vie.

2. I shop on line for the most part but my wife an I go shopping for Isha on occasion. My fashion sense is for women my age (40s). While I like pretty dresses, I also like jeans and comfortable clothes.

3. No organizations as of yet.

4. Can't answer this one but I am assuming so

5. I have always been physically active. I do interval training and cardio to keep fit, watch what I eat (but everything in moderation). :)

6. My first true CD experience was with my first GF when I was 18 in Germany. She convinced me to dress up for a bit of role play . . . it was amazing and confusing all at once. :eek:

7. Feminine side more than sexual. But I would be lying if I did not say there was a sexual component to it. :heehee:

8. Typical things, hiking, biking, reading, working and of course being a homeowner "indentured servitude to the yard".

9. Will use a bra and padding to create breasts but padding down below . . . nope. Just go with a slender gal look.

10. Do not really believe so.

Hugs

Isha

Tara Power
09-28-2013, 11:05 PM
1 Def not interested in the drag end of the stick. Sticking to crossdressing, just hope I dont ever come across as drag (no offence to anyone)

2 At the moment I am shopping at Primark and H+M because they are cheap and theres some really nice stuff in there. Im just starting out buying things at the moment, and any fashion sense I might have in my head is different the physically having a dress on me. For me its about trying to get my ideals and reality as close as possible. I'd say the style im going for is smart/casual but I dont know, it could change if I see the right dress or shoes and then a whole outfit needs to be bought!

3 Going to my first meet on Tuesday night so I hope it isnt scary and meet loads of nice folks

4 I can only imagine is is a good thing to meet other girls, to have a friend with the same interests that I can be open about CDing with

5 I don't really have any secrets, but I do think that the do's are getting plenty of sleep, drinking plenty of water, eating well and being content. The dont's obviously are smoking and drinking too much. Not that I do annny of that lol I've never really felt pretty or good looking until I started dressing up. I feel in a pair of heels, corset to suck everything in and padding to give me that sexy butt and a lovely dress its the first time in years I thought damn you look good!
Of course, everyone looks beautiful with the lights switched off ;)

6 I remember years ago borrowing one of my mums dresses when i was 13ish. I guess back then for me it was more out of curiosity if anything and totally innocent and no more thought about it unlike today where I have my own clothes and is an expression of myself. Ive only started CDing the last few months. Back then that was just trying something on

7 Its not a sexual thrill for me, its expressing my feminine side. So much more styles and types of clothes to wear now! When dressed as Tara it gives me a certain kind of confidence that I can take with me back into drab mode which I sort of lack. Although I have never been out as Tara, the persona and confidence Tara has transfers to me in drab. (does anyone else get that?)

8 Im big into my games and going through a COD binge at the moment and need to play through FF7 on steam. Cant play football anymore because of my dicky knee but if Man Utd (bring it on haters!) are playing, I wont be too far away from a screen watching. But I guess being Tara is what I do in my spare time if i get the time to have the spare time lol

9 I need the corsets and padding to get the shape I need. Now if only they could invent ribcage/shoulder dehancers

10 I am my own person, but im too early on my journey to be a rolemodel

AbigailAlexis
09-28-2013, 11:07 PM
1. No interest in drag whatsoever
2. Wherever I am comfortable making a purchase, the store needs to put me at ease... you might say I'm a bit shabby chic because of this? But that doesn't mean I'm not looking anywhere else I go, just not comfortable buying there... sorry for the non-answer but that's the truth.
3. Just these forums atm, and yes it helps.
4. I have yet to meet others irl, but here it helps.
5. No secret, just being me.
6. I was probably 14 and was installing computer software into classrooms for the local school, there were nerf type foam balls in one of the rooms and I was nearly caught with them up my shirt looking in the mirror by my father, who at least at the time would not have understood... that scared the cd-ing out of me for nearly another 10 years. Which is unfortunate because it makes me happy.
7. More feminine side I think, but there is something sensual and sexual about dressing. I am a huge fan of the feminine form. I won't deny that I find myself more attractive dressed.
8. I'm a semi-pro computer gamer (yes I do actually make money gaming, but still have a day job), I also read a fair bit and enjoy hiking and kayaking. (a well rounded gamer?)
9.No corsets and nothing below the waist other than tighter fitting undies and occasionally a bit of tape, I honestly have a great butt for women's clothes. I do pad my bra even as an A cup because I have no intention (at least at this time) to do the hormones route. But a good underwire push-up bra can do wonders.
10. At this point I'm happy to share what I know about clothes since I have worked in fashion and fashion retail for a bit, but other than that I don't have the breadth of knowledge that some of the others here can give... That's one reason I'm here, to learn.

tiffanynjcd24
09-28-2013, 11:11 PM
thats is awesome girl i will make sure i will come to you with any tips lol

Rachelakld
09-28-2013, 11:47 PM
1 No
2 Any shop I please, girl shop, mixed clothing shop, hardware, garden center etc
3 No
4 I have a very brainy CD girl friend, we enjoy talking clothes, science, children etc
5 Exercise, good food
6 4 year old, on a GIRLS bike, in a dress
7 Was sexual as a teen, now to relax
8 Soccer, build stuff, photography, picnics
9 pushup bra or breast forms only
10 No, although my CD GF now likes regular day outings with me

Dalva
09-29-2013, 01:36 AM
Tiffany, you should start submitting your questionnaires to Cosmo!!

I admit that I find some drag looks appealing, not the over the top or extremely flamboyant looks but the more subtle ones. I have tried to emulate a few looks but I end up looking like a clown or a zombie.
I shop at Thrift stores, and a few independent ladies wear stores. Sometimes Walmart and Winners (similar to Marshalls). My style ranges from age appropriate to provocative. I like a retro look too. Some times I just want to look like a tart!
No, but thinking of joining one that one of the memebres here is an executive in.
Yes, I think so. At least to have a sister to talk with.
Well, I don't think I'm beautiful, but I eat healthily and walk every day... or rather my German Shepherd takes me on long walks everday.
Quite young-pre pubescent ...diving into my older sister's undie drawer for no apparent reason...the first time I put on a pair of her panties I was hooked.
Both. Although the sexual thing is a lot more psychological than physical. Ultimately though it's more to indulge my feminine side. This has come with age.
8. what type of activites do you do on your spare time?Cooking, reading napping. In the summer I like to tend my vegetable garden. And I'm an avid gamer like you.
I'm too thin to be a natural. Corsets would make me look like a wasp. I just bought my first pair of padded panties
No not a role model but I'm always open to talking to others about any issues and concerns they might have. I also have a pretty sturdy shoulder if anyone wants to lean on me.

Celina
09-29-2013, 04:22 AM
Like these question threads! You get to know people a lot better and they are actually in my opinion fun to answer aswell :P

1. I'll stick to crossdressing, thats more than enough for me :)
2. So far i've only bought clothes online. My fashion sense is kinda the same as what I would want my GF to wear or girls of her age...
3 & 4. Yes I would say it is. I'm only a member of this forum. It has helped me a great deal in understanding who I am, and has helped me a great deal in learning a lot about being a crossdresser and has allready thrown off a few online friendships.
5. Not sure if I have any secret really. Well perhaps except for being a type 1 diabetic which does come with some certain living rules ;)
6. As a small kid I began having a huge interest in pantyhose, which has been there ever since. I remember one day being home alone, I was searching through my moms clothes where I found a pair of heels, a white silkish nightie which I put on. I absolutely loved it and ever since then I have had a great fascination for female clothing...
7. For most part of my life, it has been for the sexual thrill. It is in a very changing state at the moment, as being myself and expressing my feminine side is growing bigger and stronger every time I dress. I love dressing up and walk around the house, do what I like in girl mode, but occasionally the "sexual thrill" still comes creeping up on me...
8. A lot of stuff... Have a good time with my GF, friends or family. Go drinking occasionally, play soccer, play video games, take care of our house, all the things a guy aged 27 would do :)
9. No nothing at all.
10. No not really. I'm far to new and young to be experienced enough to be any kind of role model. Not saying that I won't be ready with advice or at least an opinion if asked.

tiffanynjcd24
09-29-2013, 08:26 AM
Oh thank you ladies I glad everyone is enjoying questionares it gives a chance for crossdressers to know each other and break the ice. Also its about sharing ideas, knowing likes and dislikes, etc. I am going to try to come up with more questions

Robbin_Sinclair
09-29-2013, 10:07 AM
I'm going to reply to just one of the questions to make it easier for me to find from my profile. Before I do, however, I just wanted to write, what great questions you ask! They are so on point. If you aren't already a writer, you certainly could do that for a living. Very introspective.

The one answer that I can come up with now is: 8. what type of activites do you do on your spare time?

I'm working very hard to reconcile not drinking and not doing drugs with a higher power. As of now, perhaps for a month, I have been fascinated by Buddhist "mindfulness" teachings. So much of what we are comes down to the moment, not a hereafter.

That's what I love about dressing. I can reconcile with the real robbin, not something else out there. You have me thinking young lady. Will be back atcha. Now, I'm going to go for a walk on a local nature trail. xxrbbn

Steph_CD_62
09-29-2013, 10:20 AM
1. I will stay with crossdressing

2. I shop at Wal-Mart for panties and stockings, I will pick a few things up on E-bay and I like Dillards too.

3. I belong to no organization because the nearest one is over 150 miles away.

4. I like talking to other crossdresser on the internet to get ideas and to get support.

5. I have no secret on staying healthy

6. Can't remember exact first crossdressing experience.

7. When I was younger it was for the sexual thrill, but now I do it just because I feel more at ease and less stressed when I am dressed.

8. In my spare time I am on the internet playing poker or reading about other crossdressers. And of course shopping.

9. I have one corset, but I have a good feminine figure except for my expanding middle.

10. Can't say I am a role model for other crossdressers. I know who I am and what I like and I am always willing to give advice if someone asks.

tiffanynjcd24
09-29-2013, 10:22 AM
Thank you its helps with my written communication skills in general when I interact with people

Angel_Star
09-29-2013, 11:35 AM

Unfortunately, crossdressing is something that I hide and no one knows about. I haven't used makeup yet and hopefully I'll get a chance to apply makeup in secret as well. I do however try to make some feminine poses when I dress up.

I feel so cute while wearing girly clothes and that makes me so happy. I can't imagine a world without the possibility to dress up as a girl.

As a bi-curious guy, I can say that I'm more attracted to girls. But I would love to spend some time with a handsome man while being dressed up as a girl.
As for crossdressing boys and girls, I would say that tomboyish girls are actually quite attractive as long as they don't get to muscular, this is of course only my opinion.
I generally don't find other male crossdressers or transgendered as attractive, but there are actually a few exceptions.

I'm happy being a crossdresser, but I wish I could spend more time in cute girly clothes to be honest.

They may suspect, but they don't know for sure that I love to crossdress. My cousins who dressed me up when we were kids, might also be aware of it.
But I've no plans on revealing this secret of mine. The only one I would reveal this for would be my future lover and I would request that this would remain as a secret.

Beverley Sims
09-29-2013, 11:58 AM
1, Cross dressing only for me now.
2, Kohls, K Mart, Ross, and some thrift stores. My fashion sense is in my boots. :)
3, No, but I think it is a good way to meet others.
4, I think it is.
5, Watch what you eat and not to excess.
6, Actual CD experience would have been with some girls when I was twelve.
7, more for an expression these days but there was a sexual thrill when younger.
8, Electronics, computers, photography and communications. It is all part of my work as well.
9, Only silicon inserts in bras.
10, I am my own person and any advice I give is usually just common sense anyway.

A well thought out questionnaire.
You are getting used to asking the questions now.
As I said once ask specific questions and not generalise.
Keep up the good work.

tiffanynjcd24
09-29-2013, 12:12 PM
Thank you hun its all about knowing about each other and sticking together

kimdl93
09-29-2013, 12:36 PM
1. Of course. I didn't venture out until I had at least rudimentary skills in make up and a basic wardrobe. Not so much the movements, however. I try to be myself when I'm out.
2. I do not want to give up this part of my life. Ever.
3. I have no interest in other CDrs and although women have approached me, I am in a happy, long term monogamous relationship with my wife.
4. I see myself as being somewhat closer to the TS end of the spectrum in that I prefer life as a woman and spend the majority of my life as such. However, I do feel significant stress from Gender Dysphoria, and am not considering HRT or surgery at this time.
5. Yes, actually most of my family is somewhat aware, since I was rather rudely outed by my ex wife some years ago. My present wife, children and selected friends and neighbors are aware.

suchacutie
09-29-2013, 12:59 PM
1. Tina isn't a performer. The only time a performance would be on the table would be Halloween.

2. I shop everywhere including VS, Old Navy, Macy's, Target, etc. My wife has worked hard generating a fashion sense into Tina. She doesn't have a sense for every occasion but what she has works well.

3. I am a member of a few cd organizations but my socializing centers around my wife, who is Tina's girlfriend.

4. See #3.

5. It's no secret. Tina watches her weight every moment. She works out to enhance her shape as best as is possible, and she does everything she can for her skin. Being bigendered takes effort.

6. Tina's very first time for everything was for my wife.

7. Tina is a part of me and she appears to bring that part of us to life.

8. In male mode I do what you'd expect of any average guy: carpentry, plumbing, gardening. ..but I' m also an accomplished violinist.

9. No corsets, but just about everything else.

10. I've talked to a few folks about being transgendered but I don't see that as a role model.

tiffanynjcd24
09-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Another questions I want to raise is who is into video games and who thinking of buying a ps4 or xbox one

tiffanynjcd24
09-29-2013, 02:01 PM
Thats kool oh wow hun I didnt know that

Gretchen_To_Be
09-29-2013, 02:19 PM
1. How many of you dressing up in private as far as practicing on feminine movement, makeup, etc before decide to go out in public? I don't think I'll ever go out in public, at least until I lose about 50 lbs, learn to do makeup, and purchase wigs & jewelry. And that will probably take about 20 years.

2. When dressing up as a woman and you feel happy as that you dont want to give it up for good? Yes, I love it, especially feeling of my shaved legs in hose, heels and a skirt or dress. That does make me happy, especially when I can do it with my wife present.

3. Are you attractive to mtf/ftm crossdressers/transgenders, women and men or is it the other way around? If the person looks like an attractive woman, I am attracted, regardless of their true gender. I would be excited to meet and converse with a very convincing crossdresser or transsexual, as I have never met anyone in real life. I don't find men at all attractive sexually, though some of the non-op TS porn is exciting for me. Because I love my wife and am faithful to her, the only way I would ever act on any of this is if she were involved. We were looking at some TS porn a few months ago and she mentioned that she might want to explore that one day. Interesting.

4. Are any of you thought about and/or planning on transition soon or happy being a crossdresser? No plans to transition. Just would like to lose some weight to look better in a dress and to wear some cute tops. Have the upper body match the lower, really.

5. Do any of you mention to your s.o., family and friends that you are a crossdresser? Only my wife knows.

Kathyxd
09-29-2013, 02:25 PM
1. Not been out in public yet (other than Rocky Horror Theatre visits). Will do in the future.
2. Yes. No problem enjoying crossdressing and have no desire to stop.
3. Yes I am.
4. No. Happy as a male.
5. My GF. And she positively encourages it! She told her best friend too, who is completely cool with it. Although I've not dressed in her presence yet.

tiffanynjcd24
09-29-2013, 02:46 PM
I never been to rocky horror theatre I only watch the movie and thats great you are very happy

xelina

I would play video games with you what system do you have

Robin777
09-29-2013, 05:51 PM
thats really great do you feel happy that you can really be yourself and its very interesting story

I am happy that I can be who I am and I am blessed that the wife is very supportive.

tiffanynjcd24
09-29-2013, 05:58 PM
Seeing everyone on here being happy makes me even more happy

Daphne Renee
09-29-2013, 07:45 PM
My wife and some family members know. Most do not know though.

chatbuddy1987
09-30-2013, 05:39 AM

1. I dont practice movement. I dressup and sit pretty. ;)

2. If I can, I would give it up. But I couldn't, so I won't.

3. I LOVE women and things feminine.

4. Love being a guy, so no transition.

5. My female best friend and a sister knows about it. :)

TokyoLily
09-30-2013, 06:04 AM
1. I definitely practice in private. Also, I do have to work up the courage to make it out the door pretty much every time, but once I go out, I'm out!

2. Not sure what you are asking with this one. I don't want to give it up, but I don't want to do it 24/7 either. Call me lazy, but I don't want to do the make-up and super close shaving every day. Still, I'll dress up for the rest of my life for sure. Supportive gf helps!

3. I'm very much straight. Men seem to like Veronica a lot (the ones not scared away, anyway). Would like to hang out with more women, though, and wishing more women would like to show Veronica what the city offers them.

4. No transitioning. CDing works for me.

5. Gf knows, ex-wife knows. Did not tell my family but SHOWED them (mother, step-father, sister). I knew they'd support me.

Allison Quinn
09-30-2013, 08:00 AM
I've only been out dressed once at night, so I suppose i'm still pretty much in practice :P I need to master walking, my voice and sitting before I attempt to go out again :P I also need to make padding for my hips.

Yes, it makes me happy to no end to be read as a woman :) My safe way of going out right now is omegle and be greeted as a woman feels lovely and is something I don't want to stop :D

I've been with my girlfriend for the past 4 years and I never plan on not being with her :) So I've never thought of this! Were she like this though I'd have no problem at all still being in love with her. She has asked me before too, when I thought about it as well, were she born a man I'm pretty sure I would still have fallen for him or her whichever :P But that's just conjecture no way to prove it nor do I care about it I'm happy with who I am with c:

I've thought about it, but answering your next question all of the people who are close to me know me as Allison now and well treat me somewhat different. that's what makes it fine for me. I get to "crossdress" but have been perfectly happy. I thought at one point I would need to but i've been so satisfied with life lately since telling my girlfriend I don't want to anymore. It will be easier for her and a lot easier for me as well. I guess that makes me not a transsexual but still transgendered? I don't know the term for myself anymore but I identify as female, live like a girl, and hopefully look at least androgynous :P

I think my thoughts on it now though, are if I did transition it would probably make me happy. But in the process I know I would be making things harder for my gf, and harder for myself in the long run and I'm not sure I want ot go through all of that hardship. I would feel a lot happier with my body of course. Because I hate shaving my face, and chest. But I'm going to get laser hair removal since I'm a good candidate for it and that wouldn't stop with transitioning anyway. I'd like to have natural breasts but again I can fake it when I want to. Like I know hormones are not the you will pass as a woman miracle wonder drug, but I feel like it would make passing a lot easier and sometimes I'd just like to be able to without having to make sure my face is clean, or my makeup is done. i've been mistaken for a women before in boy mode but that was just once :P ah Idk c: I'm happy how things are.

My wonderful girlfriend knows <3 and rather enjoys it c: We do eachother's makeup and go to thrift stores together xD A plus for her too is that I never whine about taking long to do things, since I know how much work makeup takes :P

My mom I've told firsthand and she doesn't fully understand, but she really doesn't care either. She said she knew anywho when I told her because of the way I dress in boy mode. Since i wear skinny jeans, and girl's tops that can sort of pass as men's as well.
That leads me to believe both of my sisters know as well. Since one is studying in school to be a cosmetologist i've asked her a things about makeup, and she knows how I dress as well :P Not to mention once I tell my mom something pretty much everyone will know about it xD

No, I want to just look natural no drag or anything :P

Anywhere :o I love thrift stores, but I've gotten stuff from JCPenny, hot topic, khols etc.

I'm going to join a LGBTQ type club at my college soon but i've no experience with that yet :P

I guess it would depend on how they act just like any other person! If they were always bringing me down I wouldn't want to talk to them u.u But if they were making the best of things I think they would be a very fine friend to have ^^

I just drink a lot of water, try and watch my calories, also skin care routine that i've been getting lazy on D:

I've been cross dressing ever since I can remember :P It would probably be putting on my mom's wig's and trying to fit in her dresses when I was a little kid like it seriously is one of my earliest memories xD

Expressing feminine side :D

Video games, read, Breaking bad (but that just ended last night D:), Tumblr, and talking to friends :D

I'm looking into using them since I do not pass at all from the waist down I need to figure out what would be better to use. I'm leaning towards corset though, and maybe a small padding thing, but need to research more :O

Just my own person, I'm still way to young and inexperienced to be a role model. If anything I still look up to people and their advice :P

linda allen
09-30-2013, 08:10 AM
1) I work on my clothing, etc. and makeup. Sometimes movement, sometimes voice.

2) I could give it up for good if I had to. At the present time, I don't have to.

3) I am married and attracted to women, specifically, my wife.

4) No. Content to be a crossdresser.

5) My wife knows. Nobody else and I will keep it that way if possible.

Robbin_Sinclair
09-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Here's my story and I'm sticking to it: From the top and uncharacteristically brief:

1. How many of you dressing up in private as far as practicing on feminine movement, makeup, etc before decide to go out in public? Movement: That's one of the challenges. I learned that in watching a young girl go through the same dance ensemble movements that I was doing next to her in an opening scene of Cabaret. Make up -- I've had help. It's hard.

2. When dressing up as a woman and you feel happy as that you dont want to give it up for good? Yeah

3. Are you attractive to mtf/ftm crossdressers/transgenders, women and men or is it the other way around? Attractive or attracted? Re: Attractive. The only time I am attractive to women is being a man. Re: Attracted? Men who dress are attractive to me. I'm a latent bisexual...today.

4. Are any of you thought about and/or planning on transition soon or happy being a crossdresser? No. It's too late for me. I have a life. It's what it is. As a fantasy, it's been there but that is only a fantasy.

5. Do any of you mention to your s.o., family and friends that you are a crossdresser? I tried hinting but no, it ain't going to happen. People rely on me too much to be a certain type of male. I don't want to hurt them. Getting life right takes compromise. For me.

Hi i have more questions for crossdressers.

1. Have any of you thought about get into drag or just stick to crossdressing? I thought if I wanted to do it I could have it. Learned that was way off. Being "clocked the first time was a game breaker. On December 31, 2012 I posted about the experience, calling it, My Day With Rachel. It has the only headshot of me that I ever did on this site -- not for want of trying. That was a learning experience.

I really haven't had a strong urge since then. It depends on where you are. I live in a backward place that has much too much angst. It's not worth it. On vacation by myself, yes, yes, yes. I got the whole outfit ready, starting with my LBD from Rachel.

2. Where do you currently shop at (i.e. do you shop at victoria secret, hot topic, etc) and what type of fashion sense do any of you have. Here -- K-mart (the only place here with women's fluffy stuff) and places with used women's clothing. Also, the hospital store for the panty hose that doubles as compression hose. In Chicago, Skyscraper for shoes together with my mecca of inspiration, Rachel's Hair and Wigs. I have great fashion sense. Ask my wife. Our favorite show is Project Runway.

3. are any of you in the crossdresser organizations and does it help to meet other crossdressers? Small town, no way. The closest thing is this site.

4. is it beneficial to meet other crossdressers for friendship and/or relationship in general? I would love to but not to be here.

5. what is your secret to staying healthy and beautiful? Healthy: Long, strenuous "meditation walks." Keeping a large digital scale in the bathroom, checking it first thing every morning. It's fun to try to guess the weight. If it goes up, think about what I ate yesterday and when. It's a challenge to stay healthy and thin-ish.

Once I read on this site that, "every CD is weight conscious" as a guy was lamenting about going out (of dressing). He complained how he gained weight right away. Except for the every part, I think that's true.

Beautiful? Give me a break.

6. what was your first crossdressing experience? Rocky Horror the show. Not that long ago.

7. when you are dressing up as a woman, like do you do it for sexual thrill or is it more than that like expressing your feminine side? Both. Feminine side more these days, though.

8. what type of activites do you do on your spare time? Other than an earlier post on this thread, sewing and music. I play the sax well and mess around with string instruments in my studio.

9. do you use corsets and padding to create a feminine shape or does it comes all natural to you? I've given it thought but the stuff is expensive if it's the real deal. For me, it would be fun to really squeeze into a dress and pad it out...but only for the experience. Not as a regular thing.

10. do you consider yourself to be a role model/mentor for other crossdressers where they can come to you for advice or are you just your own person? Own person.

tiffanynjcd24
10-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Wow these are very interesting answers, and i am so happy that people found my questionnare to be very helpful for you lovely ladies. It makes me want to come up with some more questions.

Here are more questions

1. Do any of you hate the idea of purging and why?
2. Also has any of you been bullied for being different and how did you deal with it?
3. When you are dressing up as a girl, who do you look up to for inspiration (celebrity or non celebrity)?
4. If you have the house or apartment to yourself, how would you spend your day in your own apartment or home by yourself like would you spend your day as a guy or as a girl and why?
5. Do any of you planning on getting a feminine tattoo anywhere on your body as to show that you have a feminine side?
6. Had you went to an event(gay pride, scc, halloween, etc) as a girl and are you planning on to dress up a girl for future events?
7. When it comes to dating or being in a relationship with a girl or a guy or a crossdresser or transgender, what traits are you looking for?
8. Do you planning on getting laser hair removal in the future?

Thats it for today if anyone has any questions about me feel free to ask

Dalva
10-02-2013, 12:46 AM
"It makes me want to come up with some more questions."

Tiffany, as I said in my response to your questionnaire, you should write the quizzes for Cosmo!

Anyways, here's my next set of answers:

Oh the horror!...I can't explain why, but it just gives me the chills. I've done it couple of times and regret it. I look back and think, damn, I still wish I had that or those shoes, etc. Heck I find it hard to toss worn out hose

2. Also has any of you been bullied for being different and how did you deal with it?

I was bullied as a child but for not for being effeminate.. I was just one of those kids who was easy to pick on. I dealt with it by telling my older sister who had big male friends...you can guess what happened to the bullies.

3. When you are dressing up as a girl, who do you look up to for inspiration (celebrity or non celebrity)?

I have never tried to emulate her, but Sophia Loren is one of the most beautiful women in the world...I can only wish.

4. For the gamers are you planning on to get a xbox or ps4 and why?

PS4...pre-ordered and paid for...why (and I'm an Xbox player for years)?...Xbox just did it wrong from the get go...I won't get into it here cuz there is a gaming thread that this can be discussed in.

5. If you have the house or apartment to yourself, how would you spend your day in your own apartment or home by yourself like would you spend your day as a guy or as a girl and why?

Mostly as a female because I can.

6. Do any of you planning on getting a feminine tattoo anywhere on your body as to show that you have a feminine side?

No ink, no metal in my body...I've always been that way.

7. Had you went to an event(gay pride, scc, halloween, etc) as a girl and are you planning on to dress up a girl for future events?

No I haven't. I'd like to attend some sort of event dressed but I need another CD partner to do it with. I'm not ready for solo adventures.

8. When it comes to dating or being in a relationship with a girl or a guy or a crossdresser or transgender, what traits are you looking for?

Ack...that's a tuff one...I might have to get back to you on that one.

9. Do you planning on getting laser hair removal in the future?

No...I don't think I need it. as long as I keep up on my grooming routine.

Allison Quinn
10-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Yes, because I like what I have and I really hope I never do.

I was bullied a lot when I was little, but not anymore. Bak then I cried where as now I don't take people's shit :)

I've never been inspired by anyone. But I really like the bloger albin in wonderland's makeup it is quite cute n_n
4. If you have the house or apartment to yourself, how would you spend your day in your own apartment or home by yourself like would you spend your day as a guy or as a girl and why?more than likely as a girl because that's just who I am c: If I passed 100% chances are I would never really dress as a boy
5. Do any of you planning on getting a feminine tattoo anywhere on your body as to show that you have a feminine side?
Feminine? No I'm not big on tattoos and if I get one it's going to be something that has been a big part of my life. The two biggest things are both video games and my girlfriend so I'm thinking of getting a heart container somewhere with our anniversary date in it :)
6. Had you went to an event(gay pride, scc, halloween, etc) as a girl and are you planning on to dress up a girl for future events?
I've not done anything yet like that but I'll probably join a club at my college soon :P
7. When it comes to dating or being in a relationship with a girl or a guy or a crossdresser or transgender, what traits are you looking for?
I've not dated anyone aside from my girlfriend so I can't help you with that o.e But her traits are that we are both sort of clingy so it works. Honesty with all things c: no lies ever. I also like to put sex aside for until you know you truly want to be with the person. It makes the relationship a lot easier and more fun too :)
8. Do you planning on getting laser hair removal in the future?
Yes!!! I'm going to for my chest and my face. Shaving my chest is no easy feat and waxing it can be expensive and having ot shave my face all the time is just no good for my skin o.e I can't wait to get it just to be smooth for pretty much always :)

Angie G
10-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Hi Tiffany.
1 I don't go out.
2 I am in no way giving up any of it.
3 I only attractive to me.
4 I'm jusy one very happy crossdresser.
5Yes my wife has known for 7 years no one knows but her and the girls here.:hugs:
Angie

tiffanynjcd24
10-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Oh ok thats very cool that you have a supportive girlfriend. Why cant girls be like that?

Anyone else want to answer my questionnaire