PDA

View Full Version : What's She Thinking ???

deebra
09-23-2013, 07:46 AM
When your wife/s.o./girlfriend watches you getting dressed and then completely dressed; wonder what's going thru her mind, what's she thinking. Is she just going along because she loves you, knows how important this is to you but would prefer you dress nicely as a GQ man. Is she wondering why you would want to put on and wear all those female clothes that women find uncomfortable and can't wait to take off. Is she worried that going out with you dressed could lead to embarassment and gossip. Could she be at peace with it and the hell with anyone that may not like it. Could it be a turn on for her or foreplay for love making later in the evening. Is she satisfying her lesbian curiosity a little bit? I would like to hear from one of our gg moderators that has a cd s.o. and anyone else.

Jenniferathome
09-23-2013, 10:06 AM
Why would you assume that a woman has lesbian curiosity?

audreyinalbany
09-23-2013, 10:39 AM
wife has never seen me dressed; she has no desire to. But she did say to me one time, "Isn't it an awful lot of work to get all dressed up like that for just an hour or two?"

~Joanne~
09-23-2013, 10:55 AM
There's no real way to tell what she's thinking if she doesn't tell me or if I don't ask. I usually try not to get dressed in front of her just so it isn't as awkward for either of us but the times I have she has never said anything. I think My SO is comfortable with it because if she wasn't she would have surly said something.

Kate Simmons
09-23-2013, 11:18 AM
My GF usually tells me what she is thinking so I'm not concerned about it really. :)

Beverley Sims
09-23-2013, 11:19 AM
I would only wonder what my wife is thinking if she made a specific objection to what I was doing.
I get dressed around my wife without any self conscious feelings.
She does the same with me.
If we have a clothing malfunction or a zipper problem you ask the other person to assist.

Chickhe
09-23-2013, 11:45 AM
She is thinking... 'I wonder what we should eat for dinner' or maybe her head is filled with white noise... Honestly, I don't think she thinks much about it beyond maybe giving me a couple tips, helping me look okay and spending some time with me.

Cheryl T
09-23-2013, 12:51 PM
From the conversations we've had about it she's probably thinking, "Why can't I look that good in an outfit like that?" ... she's told me that a few times.

She's also asked me to do her makeup...now is that a turn around or what?

ReineD
09-23-2013, 12:52 PM
To answer all your questions in order:

When my SO gets dressed, I do go along because I love my SO and I know how important this is to her, and I don't prefer that she should dress like a man for the outing. I want my SO to be happy and I embrace any and all the presentation modes according to his/her needs, no matter what they are.

I don't wonder why my SO would want to dress. I know that she is gender fluid and this is a deep need for her, even though I do not have a similar need. As to worry, I do worry that we will run into people we don't want to run into, but then so does my SO. We are not out to everyone in our community.

I am at peace with it and if someone looks askance at us it doesn't change my internal landscape. I tend to stare them down. But, I am also human and no one likes to be judged, not me nor my SO.

And no, the CDing is not a lesbian-type turn on for me, although I am always turned on by my SO no matter how dressed. Honestly, I only see the female and male clothes as interchangeable things and they do not affect my attraction either way. My SO is always the same person, no matter how dressed.

deebra
09-24-2013, 07:15 AM
Jennifer because for years gg's have hugged, touched, confided in each other which brings them closer to each other and this embracing is accepted and women being more emotional than men would take it just a small step further to physical intimacy. Also everyone has wondered what it would be like to have sex with the same gender, just natural curosity wheather some deny it or not. With our society having become so liberal, accepting and sexual I think women are/can be drawn to soft, pretty, sexually attractive women rather than to so many rough, macho, unkept, sloppy, overweight and out of shape beer belly males. Further look how nice women look and present in all the figure flattering, soft, colorful clothes they wear enhanced by makeup, hair, etc. wheather it be a pencil dress or bikinni.

ReineD thanks for answering, I had you in mind when I mentioned moderator, your answers were nice to hear and I will think on them; we both know not many CD mates think like you. I'm a little surprised that you don't view your mate a little differently in your mind when you see her in fem underwear and fully dressed female compared to his male presentation. There is no doubt you love your SO, I think your acceptance and support would mean so much to her/him and he would have to look far and long to find another like you.

ReineD
09-24-2013, 03:09 PM
Thanks Deebra ... (but just so you know, I haven't been a mod here for over a year).

Marleena
09-24-2013, 03:22 PM
Hi Deebra I'm actually TS but my wife is mostly fine with me as a female. We never took any of this from day one into the bedroom because it is no turn on for her. We talked in length what was going on with me.

There have been times while we were out (early on) where she was nervous about me being read and what might happen. Some days I think she finds me amusing too to be dressed as a female. I know she would prefer to have a guy instead but she has always been openminded and knows what is going on with me. We've been together over 20 years. I'm not fulltime yet as per her request because I'm sure she'd be embarrassed by her family all knowing. I understand where she's coming from.