PDA

View Full Version : update

tiffanynjcd24
09-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Hows everyone doing today I hope every one has a good day

Well things are going ok professionally. I like what I am doing in my job as a bi consultant where I am working with databases and data mining and etc. Hopefully I can work towards of being a bi analyst/dba. For personal life, I am happy with being a crossdresser and I thank the ladies on here for support and advice. I also realize that there is no way i cant give up crossdressing as to applease others. I like the fact I am learning to express male and female side and being true to myself in form of self expression. Its just that i need more practice with makeup, high heels, etc. Yes I am still attractive to mtf tg/cd and women and hopefully I would be in relationship with one that is very supportive and accepting. Right now I still need my own place to be able to express myself and nobody in my family know I am a crossdresser. I also would want go to a crossdresser support org around my area where I would surround myself with people like me and that I can look up to. Lastly I would want to meet other crossdressers for friendship, girls night out, shopping, etc

also another couple of things
I am doing ok in my new job all though i need to working my communication skills when i interact with my peers as far as working on projects at my job
I changed my username on here from cd23 to tiffanynjcd24 because i like the name tiffany and i feel that suits me better than cd23 or alexis
I am stilling working on getting my own place by the end of the year and i dont know if i want to get a studio or one bedroom. But if i want to get a studio i only want to get like a futon or sofa bed, 32inch a game system (ps4 or xbox one) dresser, small table(i am not trying to spend to much since its going only to be me)
I want to start building up my girl wardrobe(panties, corsets, makeup and heels, etc) and meet other crossdressers

samanthasolo
09-23-2013, 12:28 PM
Ok, so I see you are from NJ, as am I. I do not know what part of the state you are from but as far as a typical support group in NJ I do not know of any. There are some groups you can get involved with through MEETUP, In Piscataway NJ there is LeFemme, there is also Stonewall girls in NYC area. In PA there is TgUnited, and also MATC, Which is the Mid Atlantic Transgender Community. I belong to all the groups and I can tell you for sure that there are plenty of events and groups that meet quite regularly if you are willing to travel a bit. If you would like more info on any of these feel free to contact me, I will be very happy to share what I know about them and answer any questions you might have.

SexySarah0727
09-23-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm from Northern NJ.

I've never been to any meetups or anything like that, but if either of you ever feel like chatting feel free to message me.

I am open to meeting eventually, but want to get to know people first.

tiffanynjcd24
09-28-2013, 06:31 PM
Me too I am tired of hanging with the same people its boring and dull

I am cool about getting to know other cders first that would be awesome. I thought looking for a roommate

But i am feeling comfortable living on my own and having my own privacy without worrying that ppl would harm me

Beverley Sims
09-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Tiffany,
Reading progressive posts from you I think you are doing well working on your communication skills.
Some of the questionnaires you have prepared have had a lot of thought put into them.
Keep up the good work.

tiffanynjcd24
09-30-2013, 06:26 PM
People told my communication skills are poor I dont know