PDA

View Full Version : If....

weyburn
09-24-2013, 12:31 AM
If you are heterosexual andIf you could be like a real female for 24 hrs.or so or for a weekend and you had the opportunity to go home with a man that you found very attractive would you?

sometimes_miss
09-24-2013, 01:21 AM
Nope. I've had plenty of fantasies about being a real girl, but the object of my affections is also a girl. The thought of having a guy's tongue in my mouth makes me gag. I find the scent in a men's locker room disgusting. I've never had a fantasy about having sex with a male. Gay or not tendencies? When you sit on the beach, and a pair of really, really hot girls (Victoria's secret model quality women) comes from the left, and a pair of hunky guys comes from the right, which way do you continue to look? THAT will tell you if you're hetero, bi, or homo sexual. It's not rocket science. Oh, and for the sake of all those guys who say that maybe they'd be more likely to look at the girls for their bathing suits, lets suppose you're on a nude beach. NO CLOTHES. Now, which way do you look?

Diversity
09-24-2013, 02:49 AM
Not in my cards to do so. I am a CD'r, but one who loves women. I have no interest in men as 'partners'.
Di

Beverley Sims
09-24-2013, 03:43 AM
No! No! No!

Kate Simmons
09-24-2013, 04:01 AM
That would really depend on the man.:)

Maria in heels
09-24-2013, 05:00 AM
<blushing> I would....if only for 24 hours

Shari
09-24-2013, 05:03 AM
Yes!
I'd just have to know what it would be like.

erickka
09-24-2013, 05:10 AM
Nope! Not a snowball's chance in .....well, you know where!

samanthasolo
09-24-2013, 05:24 AM
IF is a BIG word for only 2 letters. There is only 1 WOMAN I would go home with regardless!

thechic
09-24-2013, 05:54 AM
No No Not me ,im married with 3 great Kids.

Erica Marie
09-24-2013, 05:56 AM
If the man is in a prettier skirt and blouse than I have on and his make up is done just right then I would consider. I am bi but only towards other cd, tg, ts girls but my heart is still in search of that one special women that would accept Erica for who she is. So as far as a hunky guy, eh that would be a NO.

BLUE ORCHID
09-24-2013, 06:58 AM
Hi Weyburn, No that's not my game , I would be more into the lipstick lesbian side.

CarlaWestin
09-24-2013, 07:00 AM
Only with rules

1. One million dollars CASH
2. This will never happen again
3. I'm wearing full scuba diving suit, with mask and fins and speargun!
4. Time limit one minute
5. You're buying dinner

Jenniferathome
09-24-2013, 09:14 AM
No, because that would mean I way gay, not hetero.

Cynthia Anne
09-24-2013, 09:56 AM
I would probably want to try out the equipment! Then worry like hell about the next nine months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vallerie lacy
09-24-2013, 09:58 AM
If you were a real woman, a GG, and heterosexual, than , unless I'm more confused than I think, why wouldn't you go home with the man you found attractive. After all, you're a woman and he's a man. So to sum it up. If you are a heterosexual male, with or without your panties on, and you had the opportunity to go home with a woman that you found attractive, why wouldn't you?

Secret Drawer
09-24-2013, 10:06 AM
If you were actually a real woman, with the actual plumbing, etc. then wouldn't it be gay if you didn't find men sexually attractive? I don't know if I would go off on a fling in a mere 24 hours, but if I were a real girl, I would likely be heterosexual and seek men out as sexual partners. As a man and heterosexual, I seek women. (Has anyone ever thought... would I have sex with a guy like myself if I were a woman?) If you wouldn't, then perhaps that is what needs work first!

NicoleScott
09-24-2013, 10:08 AM
That's the way I'm thinking, Vallerie Lacy. The question says "if you could be like a real female" and to me that implies thinking like a real female. And so you answer "yes". That springs the trap: But you're a man, so you must be gay. But wait, you're heterosexual. It's circular, it's nonsense.

Frédérique
09-24-2013, 11:21 AM
If you are heterosexual andIf you could be like a real female for 24 hrs.or so or for a weekend and you had the opportunity to go home with a man that you found very attractive would you?

No, I wouldn’t. I’d be waiting (patiently) for the 24 hours to end…:heehee:

Angel_Star
09-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Yes and I wouldn't even hesitate. It would be a dream come true to become a real woman, even if it's only 24h.
I also identify myself as a bi-curious guy as well,so an opportunity like this one would be a gift from heaven. :)

Only with rules

1. One million dollars CASH
2. This will never happen again
3. I'm wearing full scuba diving suit, with mask and fins and speargun!
4. Time limit one minute
5. You're buying dinner

How are you supposed to finish the dinner in one minute. :eek:

PaulaQ
09-24-2013, 01:13 PM
I'll let you know in a couple of years - but it'll be for more than 24 hours...
For now, no - I've got one more d*ck than I want right now, why in heaven's name would I want anything to do another one? :p

DonnaT
09-24-2013, 01:25 PM
I'd only go home with the person I loved, not just because they were good looking.

Dani0948
09-24-2013, 02:00 PM
To answer the original post -No. I have had fantasies about exchanging bodies with my wife....

robindee36
09-24-2013, 02:05 PM
Hi Weyburn, No that's not my game , I would be more into the lipstick lesbian side.

Yep. Pretty well sums it up for me too.

Hugs, Robin

bobbimo
09-24-2013, 02:11 PM
<blushing> I would....if only for 24 hours
I agree.
Wouldn't it splendid to be a real heterosexual woman for a day and experience everything!
And yes it would depend on the man too!
Bobbi

Abbygirl
09-24-2013, 05:52 PM
These questions are mired in silliness, but are fun anyway so I choose to participate. I guess it depends on if I was a heterosexual, or homosexual "real woman" for a day. If hetero, then I guess I would. If I am allowed to choose, I'd like my 24 hours to be as a homosexual female, please.

KateSpade83
09-24-2013, 07:10 PM
If I was a real woman with a real vagina and boobs then I'd pick up two men to have sex with. Only got 24 hrs so I'll try everything except anal sex. That wouldn't make me gay because as a guy now I'd never touch a man.

Jaymees22
09-24-2013, 07:16 PM
No, As a real female I would have to play hard to get and as an old fashioned girl I would have to be courted and wined and dined. So 24 hours wouldn't be long enough or even a weekend. Of course the man would have to find me attractive as well. Jaymee

TGMarla
09-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Yes, I would. I have long wondered what sex feels like for women, and I admit that the thought of it is intriguing. I have no such desires as male. But if I were actually female for a day, I think I'd want to experience that.

anna_beaumont
09-24-2013, 07:51 PM
If I were "cis female" for 24 hours, I can't assume My sexuality/preference would change. so in that regard I would have to say no, I would definitely not go home with a man.

The least I can do is enjoy my boobies for the rest of the day.

KellyJameson
09-24-2013, 07:53 PM
I think you would be disappointed by the experience because few men know how to make love to a woman and few women know how to make love to a man, which is why so many couples have sexual problems.

With a woman she thinks it is enough to just show up and with the men he is so happy that she did show up he is not usually thinking about her but only what he can do to her.

This is a recipe for disaster.

I would be very interested to hear how a man would want to be made loved to if he was a female for twenty four hours.

I suspect it would be most illuminating but at the very least fascinating.

I have often thought that crossdressers are probably very skillful lovers when they are interested in making love because of that sensitive awareness to and of the female.

Lady Catherine
09-24-2013, 08:06 PM
If I were heterosexual, (which I am) then when I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian. Right?

Missy
09-24-2013, 10:49 PM
It would depend on just how much he paid me and if he uses protection.

Girl
09-24-2013, 10:59 PM
If he was attractive - absolutely yes!! And not just in those 24 hours! :)

Robbin_Sinclair
09-25-2013, 06:30 AM
If the man is in a prettier skirt and blouse than I have on and his make up is done just right then I would consider. I am bi but only towards other cd, tg, ts girls but my heart is still in search of that one special women that would accept Erica for who she is. So as far as a hunky guy, eh that would be a NO.

That sums it up for me. I find our little niche an interesting group. I find interesting people attractive, regardless of gender.

All of this with starts with "if." Two little letters. The hunky guy is a turn off. The naked people on the beach? Not sure. Definitely the women get first look. Older women.

The fins and mask, christallmighty, no, no, no. I hate anything with scuba gear. If I had been a grouper in a past life, I could better understand why.

Joanne f
09-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Well I do not know if you know this but the fairy's have a rule that they stick to , if they grant you your wish and change you into a Real female for a short time and you do that "deed " then they will not change you back again so think very carefully before you rush into something that you thought you could easily get out of .:fairy3:

Girl
09-25-2013, 01:43 PM
Well I do not know if you know this but the fairy's have a rule that they stick to , if they grant you your wish and change you into a Real female for a short time and you do that "deed " then they will not change you back again so think very carefully before you rush into something that you thought you could easily get out of .:fairy3:

What a wonderful rule! :) I want to do repeat the "deed" even more now and as often as possible! ;)

sometimes_miss
09-25-2013, 05:21 PM
If you were a real woman, a GG, and heterosexual, than , unless I'm more confused than I think, why wouldn't you go home with the man you found attractive. After all, you're a woman and he's a man. So to sum it up. If you are a heterosexual male, with or without your panties on, and you had the opportunity to go home with a woman that you found attractive, why wouldn't you?
Well, I hate broccoli. Would that suddenly change if I were to become a woman? No. So why would I suddenly like something that I don't like now? You're assuming that because the physical body changes, then somehow automatically the mind changes as well. I suppose you could make that one of the parameters of the imaginary situation, but it wasn't stated in the OP.

PaulaQ
09-25-2013, 06:27 PM
Well, I hate broccoli. Would that suddenly change if I were to become a woman? No. So why would I suddenly like something that I don't like now? You're assuming that because the physical body changes, then somehow automatically the mind changes as well. I suppose you could make that one of the parameters of the imaginary situation, but it wasn't stated in the OP.

Because about 40% of the time with MtF TS girls, this is PRECISELY what happens.

countrygirl
09-25-2013, 06:33 PM
As Ben my male self I am gay. When Amanda comes out and plays I am still attracted to guys. So that would not change.

Michelle789
09-25-2013, 06:35 PM
I will answer the original post. Yes!!!

Tawne
09-26-2013, 06:33 AM
Yes, been there and done it, the only thing I'm afraid of is heights.