PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Secret Angel Card

JoAnnDallas
12-27-2005, 10:59 AM
How many of you sisters have a VS Angel Card. I got mine yesterday while at the mall.

Katrina
12-27-2005, 12:01 PM
My GF has a card but I don't. I did get a free panties gift card one day though and she didn't. Neither of us can figure out how I'm on the better mailing list than she is. She buys more stuff there than I do.

Jodi
12-27-2005, 10:20 PM
My VS card in in my male name. Mine is a gold card. That shows I have used it a lot.

Jodi

JoAnnDallas
12-28-2005, 10:43 AM
I had a interesting conversation with the sales person that signed me up for my Angel Card. I asked her if a lot of men sign up for the card. She said "More men than women sign up for them". She also said that most of her customers were men.

suzy
12-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Well,

That's a difficult question.....cuz I use American Express exclusively for air line miles.....

But I also ove the thought of having an Angel card in my fem name...!!

So, I just may....

Jolene
12-31-2005, 09:31 AM
I took my wife shopping for panties at our VS store asnd when I paid for them with my Discover they automaticly signed me up for an Angel card. The sales girl filled it out in my name and told me I would get coupons for $100.00 worth of panties when I recieved my card. Told her that was just what I needed and the whole time my wife was standing right there watching. Note-- She doesn't approve of me wearing panties and of course I do and she doesn't know I still do. Tried to tell her a long time ago but she doesn't understand why or wants too. Of well I have my Angel card and she doesn't. Go figure.