PDA

View Full Version : Hurray it's fall girl day @ the salon

DeniseNJ
09-24-2013, 02:47 PM
No more pools maybe some shorts .. I went to get my legs waxed and a pedicure. This is my second trip to this salon and the girls are so accepting, this time I brought in pictures of Denise and the last pedi they did which I had to take off a day later. They were smiling and laughing saying No that you, one girl asked where's my Husband. I explained that I like girls and that I felt this way since I was a little boy and that I enjoy dressing as a girl.
One of the girls admitted that her nephew over seas dresses like a girl and that her aunt is not happy but they have learned to accept him, I mean her . He is into fashion and does make-up for women , He is in his mid 20's. Leason learned, it is expensive to be a woman and always get your legs waxed before a pedicure. I was unsure if I wanted to spend $35 for both legs from the knee down, they talked me into it knowing the right things to say and I almost got my brows done, they look feminine enough what if they make them more feminine ? So before they put the color on I went into the waxing room and the other girl realized that the lotion on my legs was stopping her from taking the hair off .
They wiped my legs down with alochol . They never closed the curtain and 2 females walked in and sat down next to me to get their brows waxed. One was about my age the other in her 20's. I felt like a total sissy sitting there while they pulled the paper strips off as the customers watched. Then I went back to the chair for the color and design. $62 later I walked out in womans flats, yes I was in guy mode. I had to see the dentist so I had to put on my sneakers but didn't care about the smooth shiney legs. I didn't have the courage to wear those sandles shopping and to the dentist. Oh and I am letting my nails grow longer again after cutting them, maybe a manicure is in order soon!!!:daydreaming:

Amandartv
09-24-2013, 02:50 PM
ohhhlalalala nice girl

DeniseNJ
09-24-2013, 07:44 PM
I thought others also pumped up the volume when fall arrives. Well I certainly do!!

Beverley Sims
09-24-2013, 10:19 PM
I do not need to vary the volume between seasons.:)