PDA

View Full Version : Do wives read threads

vallerie lacy
09-24-2013, 03:18 PM
I'm curious as to whether your wives or s/o ever read the threads with you. For some reason my wife tells me that she is not as interested in reading about the adventures of the nylon cowboys as I am. I told her that if she keeps it up I won't allow her to buy me another petticoat. That should fix her.

ArleneRaquel
09-24-2013, 03:20 PM
My Bf reads posting here, but very rarely. He says that he would rather read sports or political sites. I read, other than LGBTQ sites, mostly political stuff also.

Celina
09-24-2013, 03:23 PM
My GF has logged in once or twice since she became a member... She's never really been used or really tried to use a forum, which I guess is why she can't really be bothered to take her time to do it.. And well I reckon she dosen't want to read to much of what I write or do either...

~Joanne~
09-24-2013, 03:24 PM
My SO never reads the forum though I welcomed her to. She says everything she needs to know about my CDing can come from Me. She understands that we all have different levels and needs and doesn't want to misinterpret your needs for my needs. Every now and then she'll look at the photos though if I am in that section ;)

Veronica27
09-24-2013, 03:32 PM
My wife never bothers reading anything here, even though she is aware that I do. She knows all about my crossdressing, and I seldom do it now when she is not around. She will help me with anything I need, such as shopping or giving me her old clothes that she is thinking of tossing. However, she does not appear to have much interest in discussing crossdressing generally.

Veronica

Tracii G
09-24-2013, 04:24 PM
I'm sure my GF reads stuff here when she is up visiting and its fine with me.

Andrea Renea
09-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Not my wife. Never been on this forum to my knowledge. She's welcome to if she wants.

She knows I dress, mostly weekends, and accepts it as who I I'am.

Still loves me anyway

stacycoral
09-24-2013, 04:45 PM
In general she doesn't but now and then I show her some I think she need to read, but only when I say ha you need to read this dear, hugs.

Tara D. Rose
09-24-2013, 04:50 PM
My wife used to get on here everyday. She was a well loved accepting GG/SO, of me, Tara.Then she suddenly stopped. But now she will log in sometimes with the sole purpose just see what I have to say about anything, and then she will misconstrue my words and raise hell about it for a week or so. Of course, she will read this post in a few days from now, and more Sh*t will hit the fan.

So for the most part, I just can't post on here anymore.

Tina_gm
09-24-2013, 07:37 PM
Yes, she has been seen this site and has viewed some of the posts I have written. I am fine with it. I encourage her to see this site. I have encouraged her to be a member, but as of now she chooses not to.

Eryn
09-24-2013, 07:52 PM
[Moderator Hat On]

I'll remind members that sharing accounts on this site is a no-no. While there is no harm in another person reading "over your shoulder" while in the public areas of the forum they should have their own account if they want to take over the controls and browse the forum by themselves.

This policy is necessary to maintain the privacy of the private forums like FAB, and GM. Members violating this rule will be barred from these private forums.

[Moderator Hat Off]

I introduced my spouse Mimi to the forums shortly after I discovered them myself. She joined and I believe that reading my posts and others helped her to develop an understanding of what CDing was about. I therefore have no issue at all with her reading my posts.

Aly Cat
09-24-2013, 07:59 PM
My wife does not know about this site and I prefer it that way. Not that I wouldnt like her to learn more about my world, but if she read all my posts and the personal info I have divulged, she would divorce me on the spot.

MissTee
09-24-2013, 08:34 PM
My wife would, but she doesn't trust herself to erase her tracks. She shares a laptop with my daughter and son. That and I'm an innie, not an outtie, and we want to keep it that way :heehee:

BLUE ORCHID
09-24-2013, 08:39 PM
Hi Vallerie, Nylon Cowboys, That was a good one***********ROTF LMAO .

My wife wants no part of this forum.

Sissy_Michelle
09-24-2013, 09:02 PM
My wife will sometimes visit here or ask to read over my shoulder at what I am posting / reading. She has learned that sometimes it is nice to see what I have written or am interested in. I believe we all are braver by pen than we are by mouth.

Beverley Sims
09-24-2013, 10:10 PM
Yes, she often looks over my shoulder, she learns something new every time she does.
Interest is not that great though.

AmyGaleRT
09-24-2013, 11:47 PM
Sabrina doesn't really have an interest in browsing over my shoulder or joining the forum herself, though she will sometimes ask me "What're the girls up to?" and I'll tell her about some of the noteworthy things I've seen here. I'll also show her photos from the Picture and Video Gallery. She has especially liked the "Boy vs. Girl Mode" photos, seeing how great a transformation it is for some of us.

- Amy

~Joanne~
09-25-2013, 04:53 PM
[Moderator Hat On]

I'll remind members that sharing accounts on this site is a no-no. While there is no harm in another person reading "over your shoulder" while in the public areas of the forum they should have their own account if they want to take over the controls and browse the forum by themselves.

This policy is necessary to maintain the privacy of the private forums like FAB, and GM. Members violating this rule will be barred from these private forums.

This is a really good point that needed to be stressed. I assure you that the only thing my SO has seen is pictures in the public section of the forum. I do not go into the GM section EVER when she is home. If she did chose to view the forum on her own, she will most certainly do it after signing up for her own account ;)

Marleena
09-25-2013, 05:54 PM
There was a thread here once about a CDer complaining about their wife for not letting them go to an event. We all sided with the CDer that it was cruel. Well the wife signed up and was telling a completely different story. I felt like a complete a$$ for siding against the wife and she ended up angry with us and her SO. I really felt betrayed and almost lost a friend here because of it. I was totally caught off guard by the wife reading our comments.

PretzelGirl
09-26-2013, 10:31 PM
My wife and oldest daughter both have accounts here. They got into discussions and asked some questions. After a while, they had their fill and haven't been on since.

SometimesJen
09-26-2013, 11:27 PM
My GF isn't interested in reading the boards but occasionally looks at a thread that catches my interest. Like Amy's SO though, she likes seeing the pics in the "Boy vs. Girl Mode" photos.

linda allen
09-27-2013, 06:58 AM
My wife does not read this forum.

Allesandra Rhodes
09-27-2013, 07:27 AM
Over the last few days my SO has read some replies in the thread I started about having children, she thought those were some great questions and some wonderful replies. She has read others thread/posts as well. She's not new to the internet or anything. I suggested she register so she'd have a bit more access to see things and add her two sense when desired. IE: correct me when I say stuff :daydreaming:

I've absolutely nothing to say that I having or wouldn't say to her face. She's know about me since the start a few years ago.

I came here because sometimes you just need to talk to others like yourself. Different words come out perhaps when talking on a forum than one on one, and she deserves the right to hear those words as well. Things have changed a lot over the last decade, and so have I. But I still need to feel a part, even if it's a small one. Being isolated sucks, and I miss my old friends...

Michelle Crossfire
10-02-2013, 01:02 AM
to be honest, i have no idea if my wife goes on here or not.

mbmeen12
10-02-2013, 03:16 AM
My wife does not come to this site. She is fine with me CD'ing too. I did draw her attention to said site when I came to my blossoming as Kara. She was cool with it.

Shelly Preston
10-02-2013, 03:59 AM
I am sure there will be a few who read posts here without the knowledge of their partner

The male to female section is open to non members which would allow them to do that.