PDA

View Full Version : Dressed up, bought a new car.

CarleyK
09-24-2013, 09:51 PM
I put on my new 2.99 skirt I bought from Penny's, and the 9.99 top from Pennys.
I had inquired about a car, via the internet at Kings Auto Mall Nissan, North of Cincinnati. I called the woman who responded to my internet inquiry, told her I was on my way and, Oh, By The Way, I Am Dressed As A Woman. She said, Whatever Floats your Boat.
I show up, a Salesman, who already knows I am coming, greets me. We go for a test drive. Then talk business. He does not care. He says he is from Portland and anything goes there. It was fun. I was there a long time, dressed as a woman, around all men, except the woman I spoke with on the phone. I did get to meet her. Not sure how I would have passed if I had said nothing, but I was possibly going to purchase, so they would have figured it out by my voice, anyway. I did not look too bad, though.
So, hey, if you want to , go for that test drive dressed up. Why not? Buy a car dressed up. I wanted to do it, so I did it. Wish I had pictures. I was treated as any guy or girl would have been treated. Oh, the salesman and I talked a lot of Sports while we were waiting foe credit checks and whatever.
The Nissan dealer at Kings Auto Mall was very friendly to a guy dressed as a chick, like me. Go there and buy a car, or a truck. And be prepared to talk Sports.

Beverley Sims
09-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Obviously an exciting time for you.
Mind you they would have sold a car to you dressed as a tiger and not batted an eyelid.
Glad it went well.

petrahughes
09-24-2013, 10:25 PM
You did all that, and went to a female fair, and a St Paddies day out and you did not take one photo ? Hmmm almost everyone i know, including grand parents own a phone with a camera.

Fantasizing is nice i suppose

CarleyK
09-24-2013, 10:43 PM
The Browns and Bengals play this coming weekend. The dealership is in Bengals territory. I am a Browns fan. I told the salesman that as crazy as I am, I might show up wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey when I come to pick the car up tomorrow. He laughed. You never know. They will sell a car to a guy dressed as a chick, but they might not sell one to a Cleveland Browns fan.

kimdl93
09-24-2013, 11:01 PM
that's a first. Way to go...to you and the Nissan Dealer at Kings Auto Mall!

Shellycd12
09-24-2013, 11:39 PM
Awesome. You go girl.

Shelly

sometimes_miss
09-25-2013, 12:19 AM
Most merchants don't really care who or what their customers are. All they care about is the sale. MONEY talks.

Marcelle
09-25-2013, 05:03 AM
Great story Carley. It sounds like you had a great time and got a car to boot. Did you try flirting to get a better deal? :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Isha

NicoleScott
09-25-2013, 01:00 PM
You dressed up and bought a new car? Is that where this is headed? This is getting expensive.

Isha, this flirting thing could work, but first, do some research and find a car salesman with a "thing" for CDers. haha

Kate Simmons
09-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Nicole is right. Maybe if you had found a salesman with a thing for CDers. you could have gotten the price down a bit.:heehee::)

Lillyasia
09-26-2013, 01:54 AM
That sure was a big case of pink fog you had to scratch!
Did you need fog lights for the drive home, or did you take the new car to the mall and do a bunch of shopping:heehee::D

Tracii G
09-26-2013, 02:00 AM
Soooooo where are the pics of you AND the new car??

Tawne
09-26-2013, 06:17 AM
Putting all things aside, a car salesman wants to sell that car, even if you had a live rooster on your head, he would let you both go for a test drive. Nice experience though must have been fun.

Jenny Doolittle
09-26-2013, 08:02 AM
The Browns and Bengals play this coming weekend. The dealership is in Bengals territory. I am a Browns fan. I told the salesman that as crazy as I am, I might show up wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey when I come to pick the car up tomorrow. He laughed. You never know. They will sell a car to a guy dressed as a chick, but they might not sell one to a Cleveland Browns fan.
Go Brownies....some day we may have a winning!