but not by offing her because she didn't except
they could of just got a divorce and she'd still have her life
I don't know what to say except sorry to the loss of a great person
may he rot in jail forever and in hell as well
just my 2 cents

thought I'd share this without getting graphic in text

love
Starluscious

P.S. always look beyond a smile someone gives you because alot of people can have more to hide behind it then you think
I guess this woman who was married learned just that
:(
*hugs you all*

JoannaDees
09-28-2004, 01:02 PM
I'd say there was something deeper wrong with that guy!

babe4life
09-28-2004, 01:30 PM
Star, are you now trying to give me nightmares too? :(

Animal should stay locked up for good.

Starluscious
09-28-2004, 02:03 PM
Yes to have such a disturbed person still be walking the streets
would not be justice not in any
way
shape
or form
I hope he is locked up for life
I heard he's locked up
let's just hope he's locked up for life
how could he do such a thing to his wife?
if we wanted to express femme of himself he could of told his wife
and either got counseling or such
he didn't have to lean towards murder
sad sad
he musta been schitzophrenic is my guess
because that's the only way I could think of him being

love you all
Starluscious

KewTnCurvy GG
09-28-2004, 02:23 PM
My belief is that ppl like him are in the minority; i.e., the vast majority of CD's/TV's/TS's are loving, normal ppl. I agree, something was wrong with this man APART from his CDing. As for this story in the media, it certainly doesn't help facilitate understanding of those who CD. We tend to hate and fear what we don't understand. :(

Amelie
09-28-2004, 02:44 PM
I'd say there was something deeper wrong with that guy!

There was something else wrong with this guy. But the media will play up that he was a crossdresser, the same way goths are being blamed for Columbine. Every part of society has it's bad people, CDs included, but this will probably be connected to CDing more than if he wasn't wearing lingerie.
I feel sorry for this woman and her family, I hope this guy rots where-ever they put him.
Love Amelie

Tristen Cox
09-28-2004, 09:43 PM
Star i don't think this guy should even be considered one of us. He obviously was on the edge anyway about something and this being his only time crossdressing and getting rejected, it seems more like a stress related psychological breakdown. Which if that went that far as murdering his wife that is perhaps pathological. Whatever the case he was pretty nuts to do that yes.
He should be locked away forever or get the poison injection. :mad:

Wenda
09-28-2004, 10:07 PM
holy sh*t star!
that is just too frickin' much
mostly we don't do violence and such
we are an invisible, secretive bunch
the 'girls' with no chance for a beer at lunch
I believe, and it is more than a hunch,
Justice counts not with the legal bunch
They are all a bunch of f*cking assholes!!!
(ok so much for the power of the pen.)
Feed all those -ssholes to the zoo for lunch.

my gf's 2nd hubby molested and abused her youngest daughter and granddaughter, for years. confessed. served 6 friggin months!!! She just sold her house and paid him $28,000! Still can't get divorced. He has another woman and her DAUGHTERS. Dont ever get Tonie Merchunt for counsell.

Sorry girls. All of the 'sex' related crimes just really touch my hot button ( and I don't mean my g spot). good lord. we have women in the supreme courts, zillions of femme lawyers, and nothing changes.. sorry, I am going to think before I submit this...wenda, riled, in Moose Jaw. ok time's up. w.

Lily_gg
09-29-2004, 05:27 AM
And then they get "reformed" during their tiny spell in prison, are released back into the world to carry on their life as before, get 'protection' in case of vigilantes, and even get their relocation expenses all paid and sorted out; with the bill footed by the taxpayer of course.

And the victims? Well, they get a very brief spell of counselling, if they're lucky, and then count down the days until their abuser is back out on the streets, and spend the rest of their lives not being able to have a proper loving relationship, being constantly scared etc etc etc....

It may sound a little extreme, but I'm often tempted to agree with a guy I spoke to in a bar once - he thought that, once proved guilty, all sex offenders should 'accidentally' be left handcuffed in a sealed, soundproofed, windowless room, with any relatives/loved ones of the victims who want to be there, for, say, half an hour or so. And of course, a little later, the offender "fell down the stairs, honest guv".

It just makes me sick - I trained as a teacher (quit cos I realised large groups of kids + me = not a good idea!), and I was told the tale of a promising 12-yr old student, whose grades has started to slide (around the same time her new stepfather moved in, although no-one knew this til later). She went to talk to one of her teachers, and he thought it would be about the grades, maybe difficulties at home, whatever... She sat down, looked him straight in the eyes and said "my stepfather has been raping me since he moved in last year. When it was just me, I could cope, but he started on my 8yr old sister last night and it has to stop now - I also have a 5year old sister.". I don't care what 'made' him do it - he and all those like him should never be allowed on the streets again.
:mad: