PDA

View Full Version : I have a mtf CDing new neighbor

Being Paige
09-25-2013, 09:03 PM
We haven't actually met, but she lives across the street from me and she kind of got busted while out and around in the apartment. I don't even know if she is a member here or not. Maybe we will cross paths some day.

Nicole Erin
09-25-2013, 09:08 PM
So why not make acquaintance? I mean you don't have to mention anything about CD'ism at first but just to get to know each other.

Rogina B
09-25-2013, 09:11 PM
I second what Nicole said...Go talk to her!! What's the big deal and you may get a great friend out of it!! Nothing ventured,nothing gained!

NathalieX66
09-25-2013, 09:13 PM
One never knows.
Other than career reasons, I want people to know this side of me, there is no busting me a this point, what you see is what you get.
The issue of acceptance of CD/TG really comes mainly in two specific stages:

1. Self acceptance
2. Social acceptance....this is the trickiest and most complicated one of all.

I am out to my family and my friends , I am NOT out to my employer or my co-workers. This is part of my true identity, and I took some risks getting that message out. So far so good.....for me, that is. I can't guarantee success for anyone else. Your situation might be different than mine.

Shari
09-26-2013, 06:08 AM
By all means, go and meet her.

Tawne
09-26-2013, 06:27 AM
First make sure it is a mtf and not an f, then yes, go intro I'm sure it will be fine.

Lynn Marie
09-26-2013, 06:27 AM
There's nothing as much fun as having CD girlfriends. Cultivate all you can. Find ways to get together as often as possible. It's simply a mutual admiration society.

deebra
09-26-2013, 06:31 AM
After Regina seconded it I'll third it, go over and introduce yourself and welcome her to the neighborhood, maybe even a little gift such as food, you could wear one small girly item that a cd would pick up on; that could start the two of you talking and opening up and really put you on the same page.

BLUE ORCHID
09-26-2013, 06:45 AM
Hi Paige, It sounds like this could be the beginning of a great friendship.

vallerie lacy
09-26-2013, 06:54 AM
If you don't want to be too direct in approaching her, may I suggest you purchase a small flag pole. Get your sexiest bra and panties and run them up the pole. It's the international CD signal. After she stops saluting I'm sure she'll find a way to meet you. Good luck.

Kalista Jameson
09-26-2013, 07:06 AM
Hi,

I actually have another suggestion to consider here. I'd be cautious about letting this person know you are also a crossdresser. To me it's really similar to fishing off the company pier. I've got many pretty and nice co-workers that are tempting as hell to talk to and get to know better, but if things go bad at some point and I work with them...and they know my habits...so may everyone else I work with. I resist those I work with that I'm attracted to. If you are not out to your neighborhood, and you do make friends with this person and you share stories...and it goes bad...everyone else may know your business.

Whenever I meet folks and want to know them better I do it carefully. If they already know where I live, because they are a neighbor, it can get tricky. Not saying you shouldn't get to know this person, just be careful and keep that pink fog way in check. Maybe let them know you are cool with their crossdressing without sharing yours and see what kinds of conversations you have and see where things go over time.

Cheers,

Kalista

Kandy Barr
09-26-2013, 08:47 AM
I suppose it depends on how comfortable you are with people knowing this side of you...If you're completely comfortable and accept the possible consequences of others knowing then by all means meet her. If she is not a member here you could perhaps introduce her to our little world, who knows, you could gain a great friend and GF to go shopping with..... Wouldn't that be nice?

stephNE
09-26-2013, 09:26 AM
I hope she is! A CD girl friend across the street would be awesome!

Debra Russell
09-26-2013, 12:06 PM
Maybe if your dressed and out and about at the same time a friendly "hello" might spark recognition of a kindred spirit.....................Debra

Beverley Sims
09-26-2013, 12:32 PM
I thought you were going to drum her out of town. :)
An interesting situation, I hope you can make the most of it.
Be patient and it will happen.

AllieSF
09-26-2013, 12:35 PM
I like Kalista's recommendation. Your first need to get to know your neighbor and determine if this is someone you can actually be a friend with. I have a lot of neighbors and get along with all of them. However, there are only a few that I consider as friends and none that I would share this side of me with. So, by all means be a good neighbor, but at the same time protect your secret identity until you feel that you can trust this one. Good luck.

CONSUELO
09-26-2013, 01:44 PM
After Regina seconded it I'll third it, go over and introduce yourself and welcome her to the neighborhood, maybe even a little gift such as food, you could wear one small girly item that a cd would pick up on; that could start the two of you talking and opening up and really put you on the same page.

I like this idea. I had two gay men as neighbours for years and we had a great friendship and did many things together and it was all based on just being "neighbourly" and welcoming and being good friends. They never opened up to me about their sexuality and I never raised it. If they had raised the issue it would have just become a part of the relationship. Let your new neighbour choose what she wants to say and when but it is always good to be friendly and kind.

JamieQ
09-26-2013, 03:11 PM
First make sure it is a mtf and not an f, then yes, go intro I'm sure it will be fine.

You could not have said it better...make sure first! I have thought some were that were not... and then thought some that were not but were...most are not...they most are GGs.

Anyway, I say go introduce yourself and welcome her to the neighbourhood...and yes wear some distinct item that a Cder would pick up on...

~Joanne~
09-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Busted how? and "around in the apartment"? I think a bit more details here would be nice but I second what everyone has already said. First, make sure she is a MTF CD or it could be embarrassing, and second, get to know this person first to see you a friendship can come from this outside the CDing part. If your not out to people that is always the best advice. Once the cat is out of the bag, there's no way to put it back in. Keep us updated and good luck.

franlee
09-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Nothing is pressing so let your neighbor get to know you and the new area. With time you can become friends or maybe see that patience was the right call. But there is an opportunity to expand your experiences if this person works out to be trust worthy and you have things in common and want to share. Remember time is on your side.

Being Paige
09-26-2013, 08:46 PM
He is mtf and he was out in the apartment building not in his own apartment. it is only a small building and hwe must have thought everyone was out of the building.

JenniferR771
09-26-2013, 09:26 PM
To be fair to him. You have to make the first move. When you are ready, introduce yourself, talk with him a couple of times. As suggested above give him a sign. Perhaps mention that you forgot you are wearing wearing pantyhose and if he saw them around your ankles, you hope he is not freaked out by the idea.

Jorja
09-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Oh gosh, just go over and use the super secret CD hand shake already. Remember to wear you decoder ring as well.

julia ann
09-26-2013, 11:02 PM

Make sure " IT" is an mtf? IT is a person and no matter what type of lifestyle this PERSON leads meeting would be well worth the time and effort.

Michelle789
09-26-2013, 11:06 PM
@Being Page, are you sure it's a CD and not a GG? Sometimes you can't tell especially from a distance.

Leona
09-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Make sure " IT" is an mtf? IT is a person and no matter what type of lifestyle this PERSON leads meeting would be well worth the time and effort.

Indeed, using a genderless pronoun to refer to someone who clearly has an excess of gender is probably not good english.

If that were my neighbor, everyone she encountered while dressed would tell her to come over and knock on my door. :)

krissy
09-27-2013, 09:27 PM
just go over and ask him if he needs to talk cd your here:heehee:

Sabrina133
09-27-2013, 11:23 PM
So why not make acquaintance? I mean you don't have to mention anything about CD'ism at first but just to get to know each other.

couldn't agree more. Break the ice. Make her feel welcome and comfortable.

Sabrina133
09-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Oh gosh, just go over and use the super secret CD hand shake already. Remember to wear you decoder ring as well.

LOL, i knew there was something i was missing. ;-)

Being Paige
09-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Yes as I stated a second time he is a male 100%, well maybe not 100% lol just kidding, he is a mtf, there is only one true gg in the building. He lives above her and she hears him walking around in his heels all hours of the night. It is an older palce and not welll insullated.

Lacyfem
09-28-2013, 09:28 AM
Well I do think you can introduce yourself without letting her know you are a cd also... Just being a friendly neighbor, chat and get to know her as a male and then use your gut feeling as to whether you want to let her know you're a cd also. If she is closeted and wanting to keep her secret then you can both trust one another which is most important and perhaps pave a path to a lovely gurl to gurl friendship and see where it goes. I have a feeling you know what to do regardless of all the advice given here so get to it honey.