PDA

View Full Version : Go Get Your Girl On

EllenJo
09-25-2013, 10:20 PM
Today I came home in a bad mood. Work was awful, stopped to pick up the dry cleaning and it was not ready as promised and the wife told me that we had a plumbing leak when I walked in the door.

As i bitched and moaned about my day while fixing the faucet she did not say anything until I was done. Then she said stop bitching and "Go get your girl on". I did a double take and she said go ahead and get girly while I fix some tea. I went and slipped into a pair of pantyhose and skirt, slipped on a bra and blouse and joined her in the kitchen for tea. We sat and calmly talked about my day and her day and she commented that when I am dressed I am so calm and don't get upset. She said prefers me that way.

How nice. We spent the evening talking about things that we had not discussed in a long time. No television just the two of us talking. I guess before I get pissy in the future I will just go get my girl on.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

Michelle789
09-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Aww, that's so sweet :hugs: Sounds like you have a very accepting SO.

Gretchen_To_Be
09-25-2013, 11:26 PM
How awesome. Hope to get to this point one day but we have little kids, so if I get my girl on, it won't be in the kitchen. Maybe the bedroom! Thanks for the post.

Cynthia Anne
09-25-2013, 11:55 PM
Sounds like good advice to me! As long as she agrees with you go for it!!

Tracii G
09-26-2013, 12:03 AM
She knows what makes you happy I call that a win.

Beverley Sims
09-26-2013, 12:53 AM
Ellen,
That is an arrangement you should treasure.
Do not do it too often by yourself until you have been encouraged a number of times and it becomes a natural course of events.

daviolin
09-26-2013, 06:54 AM
Oh Ellen, you lucky girl. My wife will also do the same with me. If I'm in a depression, which I am alot, she will tell me," Go put on a dress". And yes I cheer up almost immediately. I get depressed about getting old, and when I dress I feel so much younger. Daviolin

vallerie lacy
09-26-2013, 07:09 AM
If I recall correctly, the number one reason for divorce is lack of communication. Sounds like you guys don't have that problem. So nice to hear. My wife also encourages me to "get my girl on" because it mellows me.

Shayna
09-27-2013, 01:16 AM
I love this! Hope someday I can experience the same

Marcelle
09-27-2013, 04:51 AM
Hi EllenJo,

It is very similar for my wife and I. I come home after a really bad day or she has a bad day and we decide who is going to be in the conversation, me or Isha. My wife has said that Isha is the calm sensible one where my male self tends to get too ramped up. So, it is off to the bedroom into a comfortable pair of shorts, top, panties and wig. Now I will stress there is no make-up involved and by the time work ends, I need a shave (nice picture eh). But it doesn't seem to matter to her and it doesn't to me (we call here Isha "au natural"). We talk, watch television together and just enjoy.

Hugs

Isha

EllenJo
09-27-2013, 07:35 AM
Isha, yes our situations are very similar. I rarely do the wig and makeup bit around the house. She has no problem seeing me in a skirt with hose and frilly blouse with 5 oclock shadow. She actually prefers me that way for some reason. Since I get to look at her beautiful face and not mine, it is OK with me. Also it saves a lot of time and makeup.

The part she likes is that I am always in a calmer mood and even though I try to be attentive to her in drab, she says that I am even more so when en femme. From what I read here on the forum, we are very lucky to be married to such women.
Ellen Jo

MissTee
09-27-2013, 08:06 AM
Great story Ellen. Like you, my girly clothes are a cloak of calmness almost always. My wife finds that fascinating as do I.

kimdl93
09-27-2013, 09:09 AM
That was perceptive of your wife. Maybe next time you'll tackle the plumbing job en femme!

EllenJo
09-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Kim, maybe I should have done the plumbing en femme, but usually when I am dressed I am cooking and cleaning. Besides the wife also likes it when I am under the sink with my butt showing above my jeans, which is something I never let happen when dressed en femme. LOL
Hugs
Ellen Jo

Robin777
09-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Like others have said There is nothing better than "getting my girl on" to get me out of a bad mood after coming home from work. Especially after some days of listening to a co-worker complain all day. Sigh................... but that is another story discussed in private.

RADER
09-27-2013, 07:24 PM
My wife was the same for me; She would say to me, "Go and put your Bra on"
It always worked for us.
Rader

BubblyBabe
09-28-2013, 12:12 PM
That is amazing! It is so encouraging to hear stories like this because my girlfriend is on her way to being comfortable with my femme side. She has told me that i don't get angry as easily when i'm in girl mode :)

Congratulations! Live it up and enjoy your girls nights!

Rachelakld
09-29-2013, 04:18 AM
My wife says the same, so this morning went out with another CD for brunch (who also gets the same instructions from her wife)