PDA

View Full Version : Itchy Boobs

Veronica27
09-26-2013, 11:30 AM
Last Friday we went to visit the grandkids. These urchins are germ carriers, infecting all and sundry who venture near them, while managing to carry on with no apparent slowdown or energy loss from any ills they may personally be suffering. It is about a 5 hour drive to see them, counting pit stops, which are now a vital necessity at our age. The route must be carefully planned to reach the known facilities at the required times. Following that visit, we went on to a birthday party the next day for an elderly relative, which was also inhabited by yet another set of grandchildren, or in this case great grandchildren albeit hers not mine.

We arrived back home on Sunday, and after a brief look at my e-mails and this forum, I went to bed. On Monday morning, I was not feeling myself, and as the day wore on, it grew worse. Runny nose, sore throat, sweats, chills, you get the picture I'm sure. After a fitful night without much sleep, I woke up on Tuesday in even worse shape. Something had to be done, so I turned to my favorite method of forgetting my problems and easing my suffering; crossdressing.

Several years ago, my wife purchased a black bra-slip. She didn't like it, and decided to throw it out, but first asked if I could use it. Not one to turn down a freebie, I said probably and placed it in my lingerie drawer. It was a size 42, a bit small for my usual 44-46 preferences, but a few times I dug it out to see how it fit and felt. It was one of those spandex things, and it took a while to figure out the best way to put it on, which turned out to be from the bottom up. I never really wore it for any length of time, but just used it as a foundation for trying on dresses, blouses and skirts. It seemed like the perfect thing to wrap my aching muscles in that day, so when I rolled out of bed, I dug it out along with my breast forms and pulled it on. Panties, socks and a pair of old male track pants came next, followed by my favourite night gown which I put back on as I figured I would be doing lots of napping that day. My old faithful cardigan was with me all day to withstand the chilly episodes, while providing an easy discard when the sweats overcame me.

I napped several times, but only in my recliner. At bed-time, my wife announced she wasn't coming near me, and slept in a spare room. When I climbed into bed, I was too exhausted to take off many clothes, except for the track pants and sweater, and was already in my night gown. On Wednesday morning I woke up after a fairly good night's rest, and while I wasn't feeling 100%, I thought that I was on a speedy road to recovery. Feeling quite good, but wanting to take it easy for another day to make sure I had completely shaken whatever pestilence had been inflicted upon me by some unknown but related gremlin, I reached for my favourite little black dress, a woolen knit number that had been abandoned by my wife many years earlier. After donning the requisite pantyhose, bead necklace and earings and tying my ponytail off to one side to hang provocatively down over one shoulder, I was ready for another day of comforting recuperation.

By bedtime, I began to realize that I had now been wearing that black bra slip and my forms for over 40 hours non-stop. I don't know if that is a personal record or not but this isn't a competition, so I decided I had better take it off. The next morning we had medical appointments, and as I was getting ready, I discovered that I was scratching myself in the chest a lot. When I took a look in the mirror I appeared to have reverse tan lines. My man boobs were quite red, almost like sunburn and the slip's straps were still showing a redish tint where they had been pressing on my shoulders. Fortunately, it was the foot doctor we were seeing and not our GP. After applying some soothing skin lotion, the redness is beginning to fade. No more marathon crossdressing sessions for me, I guess. And to make matters worse, the cold is worse again today. I have to go now to blow my nose.

Veronica

Beverley Sims
09-26-2013, 01:34 PM
I am wondering if you wash your inserts regularly, as thy can get old skin and sweat residue on them if you wear them for any length of time.
This in turn can aggravate you later on if they have not been cleaned.

Candice Mae
09-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Like Beverley said make sure to wash your forms, your chest will sweat and lead to a rash. I would recommenced washing your forms/chest every 8-10 hours to avoid this, or at least after every day of use. Also don't forget to wash your bra's regularly too, normally I can get a 2-3 days out of a bra alternating through them. If I do sweat a lot one day I'll only wear it once. I got a rash once from my band after wearing a sweaty bra a second time. Also if your gonna use the washing machine get a good lingerie bag and hang dry if possible.

SabrinaWTG
09-26-2013, 09:26 PM
One of the first things I learned from the ex who helped bring out the girl in me - The reason girls have so many clothes and change so often is so they can feel clean and free. That has stuck with me for 20 years now. So ... stay clean, change your clothes.

I guess that's why mom always said "If you're ever found dead, I hope you have on clean underwear"

Sabrina

GeorgeA
10-21-2013, 11:32 PM
I don't wear black lingerie but I've heard from a relative that she always got a rash from wearing a black slip or panties. Probably an allergic reaction to black dye in the garments.