PDA

View Full Version : A Tgirl by association..

Rogina B
09-26-2013, 09:59 PM
I was home in Ft Lauderdale this past weekend. My wife and I were picking up some things from " her list" lol at Home Depot.We were together and not as I went about getting things for "her projects" while she waited for her paint color to be mixed.There were people around also waiting for their turn and some were watching us.. Once she had her paint,she was headed for the garden section and overheard two guys that had been in the paint section prior,discussing her,as they were walking behind . "I think she is SO hot" I just LOVE these transsexuals,they are such a turn on!".Those were my wife's words when she told me later in the car..She then asked me what she should have said to them if they started conversation..My reply was "Hey guys,have you seen my latest video? It's really hot!" and sent them off on a goose chase to the "adult video store"...I know that I would have...My wife was quite flattered to have been "clocked" as a Latin TS,and she got "clocked" cause of being with me..lol In respect to a few comments on another thread from wives that don't want to be seen out,not everything is so bad!

Beverley Sims
09-26-2013, 11:09 PM
One reason I find company is good when I am shopping.
It splits up the view that others assume of you and yes others can get clocked by association.
Obviously some people do notice. :)

Marleena
09-26-2013, 11:38 PM
.My reply was "Hey guys,have you seen my latest video? It's really hot!" and sent them off on a goose chase to the "adult video store"...

I like that one, Rogina!

ReineD
09-26-2013, 11:56 PM
That's funny. I was clocked as being a CDer too once. It was after my SO's gender meeting and a handful of us went out afterwards. I was wearing 4" heels, so was 6'1, close to the same height as everyone else. We went to a LBGT place for the drag show, and some guy came on to me, thinking that I was a CD! :D

Rachel Morley
09-27-2013, 12:03 AM
LOL... I can relate, or should I say my wife can relate. There has been two times where she was out with me at a CDing event and she was asked "wow, you have really good voice, how did you get it like that?" .. she just laughed and said ... err, I'm genetic :)

Badtranny
09-27-2013, 04:35 PM
LOL... I can relate, or should I say my wife can relate.

I have a hard time believing that Rach, your wife is absolutely beautiful. There's not even a smidge of maleness in her face.

Was she wearing a fake beard or something?

;-)