PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Like the Luckiest Guy in the World

Sissy_in_pink
09-27-2013, 05:03 AM
Hi Girls
I can't believe my luck, and also how the hell did I do it, but before I get started a little bit of history may help.
I started crossdressing a little bit when I was a teen and living at home, I use to sneek my sisters tights and sleep wear when she or anyone else was home. I then met a girl that I told, but she didn't like me doing it to often, we had one child and she already had one to another guy who she ended up going back to.

I then met another girl who I ended up marrying and having 2 kids with. We were married for 27 yrs and during that time she found out about my crossdressing, but was not impressed, infact hated it, but stayed with me. Then after 27 yrs we ended up divorced in April 2011, it didn't worry me that much as I was glad to see the back of her for a lot of reasons that I won't mention here.

What did worry me was the fact that if I got another girl she more than likely would not like me Cding and would run for her life as soon as she found out.
As it happens I did meet another girl and after going out for a while she told me that if she found out that I was a Cder then our relationship would be over the minute she found out. She never did find out because I hid all my stuff in my back shed under lock and key, but it bearly lasted 6mths, would you believe she told me it was over via email.

Ok so now here is the best part, I met another girl just last week, we had coffee and talked for over 2 hours, then 2 days later we met for lunch at the local tavern and again talked for over 2 hours, in this time our world was getting smaller and smaller as I seemed to know a lot of people that she knows. We actually met on a dating site and she liked my profile picture, thought she could see a little devil in my smile.
Anyway a couple of days later we were talking at her house and I decided to ask her what was the worst thing she would hate to find out about in a guy, well she gave a lot of answers, but never the one that I was looking for, I even gave her some of the letters in crossdressing to try and give her a hint, well we were at it for about an hour before she blirted out "are you a crossdresser" well I just hid my face in embarressment, so she said You Are A Crossdresser and I meekly said yes and kept my face hidden. Next she asks why are you embarressed I think it's great, I knew there was a little devil lurking inside you.
After that she asked a few questions like, why do I do it and how long had I been doing it for, I told her I feel more relaxed in womens clothing and that they looked a lot nicer then mens clothing and a lot are much more comfortable and that I had been doing it since I was about 17 or 18.
Since then she has seen me dressed and wants to see me in more out fits and told me that she liked it and that I am very brave to do something like crossdressing just because I like to.
Her only stipulation is that I'm not to go out looking better then her :heehee:
To tell you the truth, I'm damned if I know how I managed to drum up the courage to let her know, but I like this lady very much, but like Cding as well and didn't want to lose her or stop cding.
I know it is early days, but all I can hope for now is that we stay together and maybe one day get married.:hugs:

Sorry for such a long post, but I did try to keep it short.

Sallee
09-27-2013, 05:09 AM
congratulations ou are a lucky guy. Enjoy

kimdl93
09-27-2013, 05:59 AM
That's great! It proves yet again that there are women out there who can accept and enjoy us for what we are!

Marcia Blue
09-27-2013, 07:00 AM
Good things always seem to happen when you least except it. You are a lucky girl.

NicoleScott
09-27-2013, 07:22 AM
As it happens I did meet another girl and after going out for a while she told me that if she found out that I was a Cder then our relationship would be over the minute she found out.

This seems like a strange thing to say. Did anything prompt this? Was it out of the blue? Did she have a history with another CDer?

I hope it works out well for you. Just curious about this comment.

Sissy_in_pink
09-27-2013, 07:33 AM
This seems like a strange thing to say. Did anything prompt this? Was it out of the blue? Did she have a history with another CDer?

I hope it works out well for you. Just curious about this comment.

That I can't explain, it was just out of the blue.

Beverley Sims
09-27-2013, 09:28 AM
Take it slowly, don't smother her, let her take the lead and you should make progress.

Sissy_in_pink
09-27-2013, 04:54 PM
She told me last night on the phone that she had gone shopping with her daughter yesterday and was looking in the ladies section, then realized that she was actually looking for something nice for me.:love:

RADER
09-27-2013, 07:40 PM
You are a Lucky person. Now give her a big Hug, and remember to take it slow.
Rader

PS; I was once in Sydney on R & R back in late 1967. Wonderful city.