PDA

View Full Version : Where do you keep your girlie things?

suanne
12-27-2005, 04:04 PM
Hi all. Just been wondering where some of you girls keep your girlie things.
I am very much in the closet and keep my things hidden in a locked gun cabinet. :eek: Ok, I know it sounds a little strange but I really don't have a very big wardrobe of female stuff. I have alot of lingerie and 5 paris of shoes plus a new pair of boots and I am out of room. Where do you closet girls keep your things?

Suanne

Lissa Stevens
12-27-2005, 04:11 PM
I have a separate closet so some is hidden in the back of it and my lingerie is in my dresser.

Imogen_Mann
12-27-2005, 04:14 PM
Sometimes it's all over the place, but usually it's hidden out of reach, not only of my kid, but also my recidivist nosey visitors. (mother, ex, mates, co-workers etc)

I keep it in a big plactic cliplock box in the loft, it's about 12" by 24" and 18" deep and is perfect... but now completely full.

Next problem... expansion of the wardrobe !!

XX

Jayme.

Kayla Smith
12-27-2005, 04:21 PM
I keep my girl clothes(at the front) in the closet with my guy clothes ,my underwear is in my panty drawer and my make up is on my night stand along with my jewlery.:)

Julie York
12-27-2005, 04:54 PM
I keep mine in a collection of boxes that seem to explode all over the room when I want to dress up.

In fact if JY gets more stuff I am going to just have to throw out all my male clothing or my cooker to make room.
Come to think of it...my cooker is bigger.

She's taking over!!!

MarinaTwelve200
12-27-2005, 04:55 PM
I keep most of it in an old style black trunk, under lock and key, slid under a table desk in my bedroom. The idea is to hide my stuff from nosy house guests and visitors (fortunately, I live alone, but sometimes have guests stay in the guest room--usually relatives or my GF). I also might put a folded blanket or a book i am reading on the trunk lid, just to discourage anyone who may be curious to casualy try to open it.

The trunk is not actually hidden, but blends into the usual clutter of my bedroom, not drawing any attention to itself. With the junk kept on top of it, it is basically invisible and SAFE should anyone get curious as to its contents. No one WOULD want to go out of their way to look in the trunk anymore than they would want to look in my sock drawer--and WHO would do that?--besides it is locked.

When I need some Marina time, I simply clear the stuff off the lid and unlock it.

Donna tv
12-27-2005, 05:05 PM
All my dresses , skirts and tops are hung in my closet with a dry cleaning bag over them and all my wigs, make up , faux nails ,shoes, boots, toys and lingerie are in a large suit case in the basement

annekathleen
12-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Some of my favorites are in one of my dresser drawers that was once occupied by one of the ex girlfriends. I can say it was left by her, and I haven't figured out what to do with it. I have a separate closet full of womens jeans, slacks, skirts, sweaters, tops, etc...again I can say it was left by the last girlfriend. I have several babydolls, teddys, slips, and chemises hanging in my main closet, but somewhat hidden. However, I have several totes: one full of vintage underwear, one full of assorted bras, one full of my favorite bras in my favorite sizes, one full of assorted panties, thongs, slips, tangas, etc...and one last tote full of at least a dozen or so pairs of high heels, oops.. I forgot, my cedar chest has three pair of high heel pumps and a pair of high heel boots, And I think I still have several pairs of panties hidden under some of my boxer shorts. My God, I have too much, and not enough time to wear it all

Sam-antha
12-27-2005, 05:38 PM
Is the orginal question intended for those gurls who have a wife around the house ?

Stormgirl
12-27-2005, 05:49 PM
In a foot locker with a nice large lock.

Jeri Rene
12-27-2005, 05:54 PM
I usually just keep everything (small amount so far) in my closet. I live alone and its just a 1 bedroom apartment so I dont usually have guest that stay over.
I say usually since my mother has come down from Ottawa so see family and is staying here...(somehow I ended up in the town my mother was raised in). Everytime I go out I meet another relative ...another reason I don't go out.
So right now everything is stashed away in rubbermaid boxes. Avid book collector so the boxes don't seem out of place.

Wendy me
12-27-2005, 06:02 PM
there is only one place to put wendy's things.................................

http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/5820/wendyscloset2bc.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Lilith Moon
12-27-2005, 06:05 PM
Nowadays my femme stuff occupies 2/3 of my wardrobe right hand side, my drab stuff 1/3 to the left.

Hiding places in the past included:
A secret floor in the bottom of built-in wardrobes..good and was never detected..
A large sturdy bag in my car..OK, but hard on the clothes.
A bedroom drawer in my teens when I got busted by my mother. She assumed a "guest" had left the panties and corset:rolleyes:

SandraInHose
12-27-2005, 06:07 PM
Before the wife found out, I'd keep everything in a box in with my tools in the garage. Since nobody was allowed to touch my tools, I figured they'd be safe there. I was right, for about 17 years.

Actually, the stash that led to my wife finding out was pure carelessness on my part...I had gotten rid of a couple old skirts, and rolled them up and threw them in the back of my truck to dispose of. I forgot about them, and one day we're all piling in, and my son asks why there are three skirts in the back of my truck. I feebly replied they were carwash rags, and left it at that. Later, my wife looked at them, and realized they weren't rags...and the rest is history.

Raychel
12-27-2005, 06:51 PM
All my undies are in my dresser, right next to my mens undies. All the rest of my stuff is lockes in my closet in my home office.

Michellemartyn
12-27-2005, 07:03 PM
Even when your wife no,s We still have the very short skirt and so on you don,t like her to see.
I get my things on at home now but have a big white van to slip into the NICE gear when the mood takes me
A girls go to have some fun!!!!
Hugs Michelle;)

Jonien
12-27-2005, 07:04 PM
All my man stuf has now gone so can keep Most are in the bedroom wardrobe the rest in a separate closet it takes up a lot of space as I like every thing on hangers shoes are in the shoe rack in the hall. fortunately I have no reason to hide anything

suanne
12-27-2005, 07:06 PM
Is the orginal question intended for those gurls who have a wife around the house ?

Hi Sam-antha. I have a wife around the house but she doesn't know and would not approve of Suanne. So I have to hide my girlie things. The question was really for those of us who must stay in the closet but if you
have to hide or not leave around any of your fem clothing.....where do you
keep them? I have hidden (in the past) things in a section of ceiling that had
a removable section. In my car in a tool box. In the back of a filing cabinet.
An old duffle bag. etc. etc. But the gun cabinet (metal) with a combination
lock is the best. I tell everyone it is just a cabinet to keep ammo in.:D

silkenhose
12-27-2005, 07:12 PM
Play clothes in a box up on the top self of my wifes closet

skirts, dresses with hers

hose and panties in my own drawer next to hers..........:)

Katrina
12-27-2005, 07:19 PM
I'm not in the closet to my GF, so my stuff is in my drawers and in the closet, and my shoes are under the bed.

Rachel Morley
12-27-2005, 11:00 PM
Behind my guy clothes, at the back of the closet, is a hidden door. Beyond this door is a secret passageway. At the end of this passageway there is a hole in the floor with a ladder leading down to an underground tunnel. At the end of the tunnel you will find a large oak chest guarded by a snarling rottweiler. If you happen to have some raw meat and the magic key that opens the lock on the chest there you will find all of my girly things!

Actually, I hate to be boring but my wife and I have matching lingerie chests on either side of our bed - see photo. The rest of my girly clothes are in "my side" of our closet.

trisha_anne
12-27-2005, 11:06 PM
My wife gave me my own closet for my dresses, wigs, and shoes, and I keep my panties and lingerie and other delicates in my dresser. Thus the benifit of having a supporting spouse. No wrinkled dresses becaues they were stuff in a box in the corner of the closet.:)

LisaRaye
12-27-2005, 11:30 PM
I keep my things in the dresser, I have my own panty and bra draw, mini shirt draw, pantyhose draw, long shirt draw etc. and one wig on the top of my dresser. :) :)

ReginaK
12-28-2005, 01:25 AM
Regina has spent more than 90% of her life locked inside of a large foot locker.:(

MandyTS
12-28-2005, 01:39 AM
Dresser drawer

Tia
12-28-2005, 02:52 AM
Hmmm.. I think I'm being a bit too careful...

I'm in a closet (sadly my clothes aren't). Michelle's stuff are in a bag, which is hidden in a large box that acts as a table next to my bed (still boxes laying around after moving in).

Atleast yet my SO hasn't found them and hopefully I found courage to come out to her before she does.

Sam-antha
12-28-2005, 12:06 PM
Wendy, I love your idea and your humour.

Lisa Marie
12-28-2005, 12:15 PM
I keep mine under my bed and in the closet. :)

susancheerleader
12-28-2005, 12:46 PM
As I live alone, there isn't much threat as to being "caught" so sometimes I just leave everything all over the place. If a friend ever came over and saw it, he'd think a girl had moven in!
I am a very neat person though, so the thrown clothes all over don't last long. I have a second beorow (sp) and have all my girly stuff in that.

BonnieJG
12-28-2005, 12:54 PM
My wife gave me my own closet for my dresses and a dresser beside the bed ,I have my own panty and bra drawand lingerie and other delicates in my dresser, my wile sometimes she pick out what she wants me to but on

SherriePall
12-28-2005, 02:06 PM
Note that my wife does not approve. However, many of my skirts and dresses hang on her side of the closet (we're close to the same size). We did keep my lingerie mixed with hers, but separated them because someone's collection got too large. And shoes go under the bed. Some stuff I have in a shoebox on the closet shelf. But I have to be careful not to buy too much at once.

Gale R
12-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Keep mine in the closet 2/3 are now girly stuff plus mywigs, make up,etc and 2 draws of a large dresser.
My SO is the same size as me, its getting difficult to keep her out my stuff now she knows.:D

Susancd
12-28-2005, 05:25 PM
I keep mine amongst my male clothes, luckily I have a supportive wife and she has been known to borrow the odd item!

BeckyZ
12-29-2005, 06:03 AM
Mine is kept mixed in with my wife's clothes. This works OK since she has bought all of my skirts, dresses, etc. She also lets me wear anything of hers that will fit (most does). Panties and bras are kept with my male things. The male underwear is not used anymore and just takes up space. Life is good for me.

Sally Gray
12-29-2005, 08:22 AM
My girl clothes are taking over my male wardrobe! ... and my lingerie is kept in my bedside cabinet.

Fortunately my wife knows I dress (though tends to ignore it) so there is no real need to hide anything. I suspect she would a bit annoyed if she really knew how much I actually have!

Leilani68
12-29-2005, 01:24 PM
Keep My Dresses, Blouses, Pants, Skirts,Shoes in Closet with Wifes Stuff....
The rest of my Femme style is kept in 2 Pink,White & Purple Night Stands
With 3 deep drawers each that my Wife bought for me.........:)

paulaN
12-29-2005, 02:45 PM
for all of you girls still in the closet. a trunk is a good place or even one of those tool boxes at home depot, the plastic ones. all must have lockes of course.

tinkerbell rocks
12-29-2005, 04:43 PM
i found that those little modular plastic drawers work pretty well, though a bit on the small side if your an organization freak like i am (keeping smaller things, like lingerie and stockings in little plastic bags) you can really cram alot in those drawers and since there not see through, no one is any wiser

jo_ann
12-29-2005, 11:19 PM
I kept my stuff in a cardboard box for 7-8 years, but finally a month ago or so I finally got fed up.. I cleaned out the closet in the 2nd bedroom and hung all my stuff up.. Feels so much better having my own closet for my stuff that I can easily access stuff.

Me_Being_Me
12-29-2005, 11:32 PM
I keep all of my shoes in two clear storage containers under my bed. I had all of my undies, bras, and stockings in one of my dresser drawers and some other girls clothing in another dresser drawer. All of my dressings and suits are hung up in the back of my closet with a travel bag covering them.

tiffiany
12-29-2005, 11:35 PM
I live on my own so where ever I feel like putting them. Though they go in the closet when ever someone's going to come over and visit.

bridgette63
12-29-2005, 11:37 PM
My wife knows ... so my things are in a box in the closet, and a couple dresses are hung up with hers... Cool huh?

HaleyPink2000
12-29-2005, 11:48 PM
My Girl Clothes are just as much a part of my closet as any other clothing in there. My wife and I share the main closet. Thats where all my Girl clothes are also. No secrets in our home! I dress when I feel the urge and so does She. LOL:)

Oh Gale your so correct. It's hard to keep a wife out of our clothing, and wearing our things. I don't wear Her's!
Whatz up with that, HUH?

Haley:)

Robyn B
12-30-2005, 12:37 AM
I figured the only way I could "stay in the closet" with my expanding wardrobe was to rent one -- a 5x5 climate controlled storage unit. Totally private -- and it's on my way to work, allowing me to slip on feminine undies in the morning when I am in the mood!

suanne
12-30-2005, 08:41 AM
Robyn thats a great idea. How do you work things out? Do you keep some clothes at home? Is it expensive? Fill us in a little better on some more of the particulars of your hiding places. I have never considered a storage shed before, but it sure does sound interesting. By the way, are those black patent leather shoes with the staps (in your picture) there now? Now where did you say that storage shed was?

Suanne

pantyhose_33
01-03-2006, 10:03 PM
I live with my parents and i have to hide my girly cloths! Where is a good hiding spot that you have found?

Rikki Elisabeth
01-03-2006, 10:10 PM
When I was in school, I kept them in the trunk of my car. [I had the only keys.] I knew that if I tried in the house, my mom would find them. Mom's always find everything because the first place we think about hiding things is under the mattress. Duh!

As I grew older, I kept them in a locked suitcase on the shelf. My wife picked the lock.

I then moved to a 5x5 you store it locker.

As I started traveling more, I now have:

1. Those clothes that are seasonal, in a suitcase which I keep in the locked trunk of my car. No other keys.

2. My sister has three fourths of my wardrobe in her attic. I go there every season and change my selections.

3. At home, I have a 5x5 storage locker at a U-Store-It.

Kind of like a spy movie.

DonnaT
01-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Your parents shouldn't be looking through your things if you are an adult.

When I was a kid, I hid mine in my matress cover. They were found.

ReginaK
01-04-2006, 01:16 AM
I had a locked trunk to keep everything in.

Diann
01-04-2006, 01:30 AM
I got a hole storage room in another building with lots of plastic storage bins that look like the other storage bins untill I build some storage closets with hangers

Diann

Deborah
01-04-2006, 01:53 AM
Hanging up in my closet or put away in my dresser. :D

Julie Gaum
01-04-2006, 02:05 AM
At 8 it was hiding leotards from a school show in my locker.
From 12 to 18: Hiding mother's things between the mattresses. Eventually all were found.
After WWII at college I had my own apartment so there was a locked closet for them.
Got married and still am to a disproving spouse after 48 years so:
Above the engine in a Beatle, then in a suitcase at NY's bus terminal locker,
then in trunk of a larger car (changed at a motel before weekly flyouts on business), then in an apartment in New Orleans (business purposes), then back in car trunk and now? Part in my home office (makeup etc.) while my daily lingerie are in back of my bathroom's laundry bin---wear under drab (unless wife goes on trip): panties with sanitary pads, pantyhose, corset, bra and chami. Wish it could have been otherwise---wrote a published book about this long journey of frustration that started in the years of no Internet---one was all alone in the world with demons, it seems.

Helen MC
01-04-2006, 04:07 AM
Thankfully this was seldom a problem for me. When in my teens I was borrowing my Sister's and my Mum's panties so I didn't have a stash of female clothing to hide as these were of course normally going to be around in the house and all I had to ensure was that I wasn't caught out wearing their panties instead of male Y Fronts underpants, and to put the used panties in the laundry basket in the normal manner. I had a couple of close calls but luckily was never busted at home or at school. As regards wearing skirts and other female clothing again I borrowed my Sister's and my Mum's but only when I was totally alone on the house and put them back where they had come from when finished with them.

When married my wife and I shared our panties so these were in the same drawer and we just took a pair as we needed them. She had no problem with my other female clothing hanging in the wardrobe etc and again we shared some skirts, blouses, dresses etc if she liked the style.

Now being divorced and living on my own I have my panties in the drawers of my dresser as a born woman would do and my skirts, dresses, blouses etc in my wardrobes with my drab suits etc hanging next to them. I never have anyone staying over and have very few visitors indeed to my house and any of those few who do visit never go into my bedroom which I consider to be private.

I really feel sorry for those lads who started to crossdress when living in their parents' home and had no sisters but did have brothers and had to hide any female clothing, undies and others thay had. It must have been hell, especially the lack of privacy and large risk of discovery. Were any of you in this uncomfortable situation in your teens?

Nicole Lee
01-04-2006, 12:39 PM
I keep them under my bed .. which is a spot where my mom spotted them several times. My collection's so huge, I have no where else to put them! But since I don't wear most of them anymore (mostly activewear and ballet dancewear), I just folded them up and threw them in a cardboard box before stuffing it in my closet. :rolleyes:

Claire B
01-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Hi. I keep my lingerie in my dresser and my dresses, skirt and blouses,etc. in my closet. My wife is fully aware that I dress. In fact on two occasions during the past holidays. She raided my closet and borrowed two of my blouses. She has went through gastric by-pass surgery this past year. And most of her clothes don't fit her anymore. Either the blouses are way too big now. Or they are still to small for her to wear yet.

Hugs, Claire:thumbsup:

Jillian310
01-04-2006, 01:15 PM
I am 'out' to my wife as far as panties go (and we both are shaved!). So I keep them in my undie drawer, almost all are panties. We buy for each other as the spirit moves. Most of the rest of my clothes, things, etc., I keep in a large gym type bag in the back of my closet - she doesent snoop. I have a stocking/tights drawer inside my closet, And I have a few store plastic bags where I keep my shoes, purses, etc. When I go out on dressing dates, like I will tomorrow morning, I dress in panties and thigh highs for under my drabs, then take the bags with me. I have a few minis and tops in the bag, and spare panties and hose. I also have my makeup and jewelry in a pocket in the bag. I always dress after I get to my destination. Then there are several toys and associated gear in another pocket. One never knows how a dressing date may turn out!

Kaye_martin
01-04-2006, 01:33 PM
None of my stuff is hidden ..... I'm 'out' to my wife so I just keep my skirts, dresses and whatnot alongside my drab.

:) kaye_martin

petticoatlisa
01-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Well 2 really, 2 decent sized moving boxes sitting in my closet. I live alone and don't have a ton of houseguests and i think my girlfriend is oblivious to the boxes. It will be interesting though because we plan on moving in together in a few months. I guess it'll be time to invest in something more secure! I try to keep my wardrobe/shoe/wig collection from growing but i seem to have a problem....I'm a shop-a-holic! especially for shoes which account for 1 entire box:rolleyes:

insearchofme
01-04-2006, 05:37 PM
I have a condo where I work (Owensboro, Ky, 3 hours away from Indy where we live) and I keep my things there.

I am out to my wife about panties and we wear the same size. We don't borrow each other's since she thinks that's gross. She asked me the other day if I need any and after counting them I realized I have more than she does and didn't need any. I did go to the store for her and got her some. Guess if you're not buyuing for yourself it almost as good to buy for her.

When we do laundry we have seperate laundry bags so we don't mix them up. It gets difficult when they open and ours get mixed up. Oh well...

Bernadina
01-04-2006, 06:29 PM
My wife and I continually have lightheated turf wars about where we keep our stuff. We managed to collapse one closet rod from the combined weight of our dresses. My guy stuff takes so little room that it never enters into the discussion.

Rikidee
01-04-2006, 06:36 PM
I live alone, so when no one is visiting my girlie stuff is everywhere, but when visitors are coming I have to be very careful to gather everything a place it in my spare bedroom that is off limits to everyone but me.

Rikidee

Rikki Elisabeth
01-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Aphrodite, too. [Just to cover my bases.]

I just leased a condo with a loft bedroom. I can now bring my three stashes into one locale. Oh, my gawd! What if I don't have enough closet space?

Marlena Dahlstrom
01-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Just cleaned out the office closet so I can hang my femme wardrobe there, with a couple plastic containers for other stuff (bras, panties, stuff that should be stored flat, etc.) and put my shoes in their boxes along the top shelf.

JocelynG
01-04-2006, 11:41 PM
I keep my dresses etc in our closet next to my wives. I keep my lingerie etc in my dresser, my jewelry on two jewelry racks that my wife got me for Christmas,my makeup with hers, and my shoes hanging on a wall in our closet by clothspins that my wife created. I've come a long ways dfrom keeping everything stashed in a suitcase;)

prettyinpink
01-05-2006, 12:34 AM
i keep all my femme clothes in my couch by tipping up and pulled back fabric off bottom. to keep fabric in place while puttin back down i bent a nail that holds the fabric in place.works great forgot to take them out once when i moved my heart was racing when i remembered half way to new place.when we got there i made sure i lifted the end that opens. before i thought of this spot used to have duffle .

Steph53
01-05-2006, 06:47 AM
I keep my wardrobe in locked storage trunk on the floor of my closet. Inside of that I have everything separated in smaller plastic contaners. Panties,bras, slips,etc.I decided to put it there about three years ago because I was tired of hiding things in multiple places. My wife knows about Steph but does not approve and I just showed her the trunk the day after I put it there and told her that this where I would be keeping my crossdressing stuff and I hoped she wasn't offended.I also keep some nighties and panties and bras on a hanger on the inside of a drab bathrobe on one side of my closet for easy access.

Maddie Nolan
01-05-2006, 07:14 AM
I really feel sorry for those lads who started to crossdress when living in their parents' home and had no sisters but did have brothers and had to hide any female clothing, undies and others thay had. It must have been hell, especially the lack of privacy and large risk of discovery. Were any of you in this uncomfortable situation in your teens?

I was in that very situation. I lived with my father and two brothers after my parents divorced and yes, there was very little privacy and my stash did get discovered by my father on one occaision. I managed to bluff my way out of it somehow and that led to the first of two times (the other time being when I moved in with my then girlfriend) that I purged. Eventually I broke down and bought more stuff and created a new hiding place under a loose floorboard in my bedroom. I have used every possible place to hide stuff at one time or another, from under my bed, through the loft, to the boot (trunk) of my car to my hidey hole under the floor.
I am fortunate enough these days to have an accepting wife and my clothes now just hang in my wardrobe next to my drab stuff and my lingerie resides in my bedside cabinet in the drawer under my drab stuff. I guess there is the possibility that my step-daughter could find it, but at 18 years old I figure she has other stuff to worry about, like boys!

Lisa Golightly
01-05-2006, 07:17 AM
When I'm good in wardrobes and drawers... When I'm bad all over the bedroom floor ;)

simonep
01-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Before I came out to my wife, in plastic bags in the loft above the garage, whilst clean they always were crushed and stuffy when I snuck them out to wear them. SInce coming out to my wife in my knicker drawer behind my mens ones.

Ms. Donna
01-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Nothing is hidden: panties and such go in my dresser, other clothes go in the closet on my side. Purses are in sleeper bags in the closet as well. Inventory (and less often used items) are in a plastic storage bin on a shelf in the closet.

My wife raids my socks on a regular basis and will, from time to time, grudgingly borrow some knee-highs. For going out, she has borrowed a purse now and then.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Sharon
01-05-2006, 06:48 PM
When I'm good in wardrobes and drawers... When I'm bad all over the bedroom floor ;)

Ditto for me! :o

DeniseNY
01-05-2006, 07:04 PM
My stuff is in seven cardboard boxes. I keep some things (panties, bras, camisoles, pantyhose) in a trunk beneath the drab gear. It's a pain when Denise has to come out, but it's well worth it!

Sweet Susan
01-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Hanging up next to my suits, sport coats, ties, shirts, and slacks.

Francine
01-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Hanging on the left side of the closet.
A year ago, I came to a conclusion that I have far too many clothes and spent too much money to keep stuffing them in boxes. So I organized the left side of the closet to hang my skirts, tops and dresses, made a shoe organizer to house a dozen pairs of shoes. (I thought that would be enough.. yeahh right!) and purged a bit... of my men's clothes to make enough room.

tara 24-7
01-30-2006, 06:09 AM
same as kayne, kisses tara xxxx

Stacy Reso
01-30-2006, 06:13 AM
i have a cupboard in plainsite and the first thing u see when u open it is the box my nintendo gamecube and xbox came in and thats wear my clothes r

mskilmer
01-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Hangint in multiple layers on the closet door, in all the drawers I can find, in tubs I bought at Target, and piled everywhere else I can get away with. It's horrible. My wife is much more organized than I am.

Aloha_Dana
01-30-2006, 09:15 PM
panties and bras --> underwear drawer
breast forms --> my sock drawer, her bra drawer
wigs --> closet
couple skirts and tops --> shorts drawer
stockings and slips --> her drawer
several skirts, dresses, blouses --> hall closet
shoes --> hidden in hall closet
more lingerie, clothes, makeup, belts, etc --> several boxes in garage

Everything is accessible, even the garage stuff, but most of it is out of the way; only a few items are 'out'. In time I bring out (make more visible) more items just to ease my wife into this. But the problem is, the pace that I aquire stuff exceeds the pace at which I bring out... But there also is a space issue (not much of it). I'm definately in need of a closet and dresser just for Dana! --> but that'll never happen. *sigh*

Dana

Megan72
01-30-2006, 10:03 PM
Right now, most of my stuff is locked away in the basement since i have a foster daughter, whome i love to death. But seeing all that would probably be a bad thing, so other than a few select pairs of panties in my wifes dresser, Kelliann is on hold until my foster daughter makes the next step in her journey. After that all of my clothes live in my closet with my other stuff and my wifes.

Roxannecede
01-31-2006, 01:44 AM
I divorced my wife and now have the whole closet ! before that I used suit cases !! :)

Ashley Allison
01-31-2006, 02:11 AM
I live alone so I put it whereever I please. :D

Staci
01-31-2006, 10:33 PM
I keep my skirts, dresses, blouses, and nightgowns hanging in the closet. Some are on my wifes side and some on my side. All my underthings and make-up and jewelry are in our dresser drawers. It helps a lot when your wife understands.

grouser
02-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Kept mine for years in the back of an old stereo speaker. Just unscrew 4 screws and there was a nice place to stash them. Got to go on a few trips,alone, so moved the stuff into a duffle with a padlock on it. Worked good for a couple of years then last Thursday night my wife saw the duffle hanging in the garage. She then proceeded to hunt through my stuff and found a key that I had forgot about. Wow! Was she mad. She went through my dresser and found a couple pairs of panties that I kept there for off and on wearing. She stuffed those 2 pair in the box we kept our sex toys in and said I'm throwing them all away. I notice the box sitting behind a sack on her dresser, so she might be having second thoughts. I bet that most of my stuff is in the trash can and will be gone in the morning. As mad as she was, I'll let it go. Guess I don't see what I was hurting. She called it "degrading". I just looked at it as fun by myself. She's the one that had an affair a couple years after we were married. Why is it always worse when a man does something? Maybe that is why I like crossdressing???? Figured it out!!!!