PDA

View Full Version : Funny The things we do

larry
09-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Hi. Just thought some may get a chuckle out of this. I am 100% in the closet.
I am a caregiver to my wife. I now wear a lifeline button cause I have had a couple heart attacks. Wife is bedridden and cannot call for help. So--Now the funny part. After my shower today I put on my pink panties under my shorts. That should raise some eyebrows if I happen to pass out and the EMT's arrive. Hehehe

NV Susan
09-27-2013, 01:33 PM
Larry, if that happens {God forbid} two things will happen.....
1- You'll be out of the closet, somewhat...:eek:
2- EMT's have seen that before and won't care.:straightface:

Beverley Sims
09-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Larry,
Pink panties is the least of your troubles
Enjoy life for what you have got.
Keep your humor up too.
That's healthy.

Allesandra Rhodes
09-27-2013, 02:49 PM
LoL have you filled out your donor cards??? *giggle!*

lady_croatia
10-18-2013, 09:36 AM
Home alone is the best! ::))

Rachel32533
10-18-2013, 10:21 AM
I agree with Susan! I wouldn't worry too much about the pink panties, I would be more concerned about if I come out of this? or if not, I don't really don't care what they find me wearing? More important to enjoy what time we have!

AndreaCD1963
10-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Larry - as others have said, EMT's have seen it all. Speaking from experience, having been rushed to the ER earlier this year due to a heart attack - panties, bright pink toes, ear rings ... there wasn't time to change before going (if I had, I might not be typing this now)

vallerie lacy
10-18-2013, 11:40 AM
Larry,
I think that it would be only appropriate for you to wear a matching bra. If , God forbid you are found out, it's only right to have a bra on. A Girly Girl never walks around without her bra on. All the best.

Kate Simmons
10-18-2013, 12:26 PM
EMT's don't care. Neither do ER folks. As someone said, they've seen it all. I know since I collapsed once dancing at the club and ended up going to the ER by ambulance half in and half out of femme.:)

Taylor Ray
10-18-2013, 05:37 PM
I have been outed many times, and it always seems to have something to do with laundry machines.

nancy123cd
10-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Just make sure it's clean panties.

linda allen
10-20-2013, 09:18 AM
We have a friend who is an emergency room nurse at a local hospital. She talks about the patients from time to time. She talked about a male patient who showed up with pink painted toenails. He claimed his grandaughter painted them. Whatever works.

They will be professional and not say anything to you but they may talk about you behind your back. As long as you don't know them, so what, who cares?

larry
10-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Hi Taylor. I cannot seem to understand this. Can you elaborate ?

I have been outed many times, and it always seems to have something to do with laundry machines.