PDA

View Full Version : Floor pics.. ?

cdmorganashley
09-28-2013, 04:05 AM
OK so I am a newb when it comes to taking self pics, but I have viewed many other CDs pics and I am kind of curious about the "floor pic?" Sitting on the floor especially... I don't think I have ever seen a GG sitting on the floor for her OOTD pic, but the CD sitting on the floor is rather commonplace... while I do think it looks kinda cute, it is also kind of strange isn't it? Is this an easier pic to take with a timer or camera remote or something or where did it come from? I haven't taken my first floor pic yet, but it is probably in my future and I guess I am curious where this came from?

Jocelyn Quivers
09-28-2013, 04:45 AM
My floor pic's come from a combination of fatigue, laziness, and when it's too painful for me to wear heels anymore. At that point I attempt the floor pics, without heels or shoes which is easier due to the self timer issues. Other times if I'm having tucking issues, floor pics makes it easier to hide certain male features I do not want to be visible. I've seen a few advertisements of GG's doing floor pics, and that's where the idea came from, consisting of a lot of the Jane Fonda and other 80's aerobic videos, and the model for HUE Hosiery on one of their older packages burned an ever lasting image in my mind which I've tried to emulate numerous times, unsuccessfully of course.

~Joanne~
09-28-2013, 08:05 AM
I do them myself. not because my heels are hurting my feet or anything like that but just to have something a bit different in there. After a while you run out of poses when your taking 50-100 pictures with each outfit (looking for that one great picture lol). I have just started doing stair pictures which I hardly have ever done.

Beverley Sims
09-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Just a handy place to drape yourself out, there are many floor pics of GG's around.

carhill2mn
09-28-2013, 12:48 PM
I have never taken a "floor pic" as I would not be able to get up again! The only GGs I have seen sitting on the floor are young ones.

Robynts
09-28-2013, 12:54 PM
I was taught to take pictures from overhead by a wonderful GG friend who was the first to ever see Robyn. She would stand on the bed and take pictures of me on the floor.

And the results of it all??? . . . . . when I look up at the camera from below, my double chin magically disappears!

Daym though, it comes back when I meet people face to face :-(

AllieSF
09-28-2013, 01:14 PM
Sometimes the floor is where the best sun spot is!

BLUE ORCHID
09-28-2013, 03:29 PM
I have never taken a "floor pic" as I would not be able to get up again! The only GGs I have seen sitting on the floor are young ones.

Hi Carole, I know the feeling about being on the floor and getting up , Up is a lot higher than it use to be.

AmyGaleRT
09-28-2013, 10:01 PM
I don't do a lot of "floor pics," but a couple of them are among my best ones. On the other hand, the first one I ever attempted, my fiancee deemed "too provocative" and forbade me to post it here or on Facebook. That was actually a bit of an eye-opener...that I could generate enough sex appeal en femme to merit such a judgement on her part. (I wasn't even "showing" anything in the picture! It would have passed muster by this site's photo guidelines...)

- Amy

Sonya
09-28-2013, 10:16 PM
My current avatar photo is me sitting on the floor and I quite like it:heehee:

Bree Wagner
09-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Sometimes an interesting pattern or color on the floor can really make the picture 'pop'. Any of us also tend to look better when the camera is above eye level, so being on the floor makes this a lot easier. :)

-Bree

Allison Quinn
09-30-2013, 08:57 AM
I have never tried taking a picture on the floor I'll have to next time c:

@Sarah_
Is it really? I would never have been able to tell from first glance either and I like it too n_n

NicoleScott
09-30-2013, 09:27 AM
For those of us who take lots of pics, it's just another way to pose. And, looking up into the camera can be more flattering.

Lynn Marie
09-30-2013, 10:05 AM
Some of my best pictures ever are of me on the floor. One of my all time favorites is me lying on the floor full length smiling up at the camera. Click on my Flickr site to see it.

Di
09-30-2013, 10:16 AM
Well Sherlyn has some floor pics and thats cause I am the photographer :D
I come up with some fun ideas ( well I think so anyway:devil:)
The ones that come to mind....laying on a fur coat and on the floor with a ton of albums,or whatever ideas that pop in my head.:o

Prissy Linda
09-30-2013, 10:43 AM
I have done a few pics while on the floor while looking up at the camera in a submissive way as to say please help me, or I'm ready for whatever. Yeah some of those pictures have been my favorite.

Sonya
09-30-2013, 02:39 PM
@Sarah_
Is it really? I would never have been able to tell from first glance either and I like it too n_n

Oops, meant to say current Profile photo. Sorry..

Lorileah
09-30-2013, 02:47 PM
laying on a fur coat and on the floor with a ton of albums,or whatever ideas that pop in my head.:o211591

Dang i wish i had thought of that

Mistress Roxy
09-30-2013, 03:10 PM

Dang i wish i had thought of that

Extremely sexy...I love it!!!!! I did it sometimes!