PDA

View Full Version : Going Crazy

Kelliramerez
09-28-2013, 04:20 AM
I recently had to sell my home n move back in with my parents. I've been here a little over a month n have not been able to dress. I feel so empty right now. I don't know what to do. I put most of my clothes in storage because my mom is much to nosey, I've caught her going through my closet. I miss my cute clothes. ugh

kimdl93
09-28-2013, 06:58 AM
Focus on the future. This will pass and you'll regain your independence.

Erica Marie
09-28-2013, 07:12 AM
Kellie I have been there. After my divorce me and my kids moved in with my parents for a few months. But it was just enough to get back on my feet and save up enough to find a rental. Keep your head up, underdress if you can sneak a few things and soon enough you will be free to be yourself again.

Beverley Sims
09-28-2013, 12:39 PM
This is only a small bump in life.
You were sensible and put your clothes in storage.
Soon things will be good again.

Rachelakld
09-29-2013, 04:06 AM
My mum used to like doing the laundry daily, funny to see my washed panties, bra, stockings etc folded with the rest of my undergarment pile on my bed when I got home, especially as I never put them in the wash basket to begin with - apparently she thought they needed washing - go figure.

Being a parent however, I still check my kids room occasionally when tidying the house.

When my stuff was in commercial storage, the storage shed was big enough for me to close the door behind me, get changed and go out for a few hours of girl time

Kelliramerez
09-30-2013, 10:35 AM
Thank you all so much. I've been feeling so trapped lately. Thank you

Michelle789
09-30-2013, 10:44 AM
This is only temporary, you will regain your independence. Begin looking for work, saving, or whatever you need to do so you can move on your own. I think it was smart that you put your clothes in storage, no need to have re-start your wardrobe all over again.

Tina B.
09-30-2013, 10:57 AM
Two words, "car trunk" put a few things there, and use them when you can, given time, things will get better.

Micayla
09-30-2013, 02:12 PM
I feel your pain due to my wife's job loss we too had to sell our prized home.We now rent and have my father in law
living with us full time.I have also gone from mr mom to mostly full time employment.As time passes opertunities to dress will present themselves.

ginger56
09-30-2013, 02:37 PM
hi kelli,i feel your pain.i ,well my and I recently allowed our daughter and granddaughter to move in with us.this is so she can save up the money to get her own place.well,she was suppoased to move out in sept. but hadn't saved enough money yet so she acked for an extension.i was reluctant be cause of my dressing,but I gave her to dec.if she hasn't got it by then,out she goes.so yes,i feel your pain.hang in there and maybe you could underdress in the mean time.

robindee36
09-30-2013, 04:29 PM
Patience girl, and a bit of creativity can get you through this time. I love Tina's suggestion 'car trunk' if this is an available option. Another is TG girlfriend's place if you have one.

Some of the TG friendly clubs around here actually accommodate girls dressing (and returning to drab) at their establishment.

Hugs, Robin

Leigh Wyndham
09-30-2013, 04:40 PM
I guess it has been enough years ago that I can tell this,

Once had a friend who would store all her girl clothing and make up in the live well of her bass boat. Kept the boat in a faraway city in a storage unit where the fishing was good. She would tell everyone that she was going fishing and would head out for the good fishing city and get her clothing then she and I would go out on the town. I loved that girl. Hmm, wonder whatever became of her.

Wouldn't happen to have a bass boat, would you?

Kelliramerez
10-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Thank you all for the wonderful advise :). I'm wishing I owned a boat right now. Lol! Thanks again

suzanne
10-01-2013, 09:29 AM
No real advice here, just support. Hang in there, sister, it does get better.