PDA

View Full Version : Transformation services in the southeast?

bamacrossdresser
09-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Over the weekend my wife and I were talking about crossdressing and what not. At one point in the conversation I mentioned that there are transformation services and how you can do the photo shoots, my wife jumped all over this idea. She now wants me to find one in the southeast where she and I can take a weekend and go do this together. Does anyone know of any places in with a good reputation? I am more that willing to accommodate my wife's desire to see me have a makeover and try on many different outfits.:D

nikkim83
09-29-2013, 07:25 PM
Where at in the Southeast?

Daphne Renee
09-29-2013, 07:26 PM
Glad your wife is so accepting. As far as finding something in the southeast. Well that's tough. Its my understanding there are 1 or 2 in Atlanta but I don't live there so I cant say for certain.

jillleanne
09-29-2013, 07:44 PM
There is a very good one in Orlando. Go to tri-ess phi epsilon muin floridfa. She runs an ad there.( used to anyway) If you have a problem, let me know if Orlando works for you.

Kelley
09-29-2013, 07:55 PM
Phoebe Cross in Atlanta is very good. I think she has a Webb site.

Kelley

nikkim83
09-29-2013, 07:59 PM
I have been looking for one in Knoxville, but the closest I can find is Ashville, NC.

bamacrossdresser
09-29-2013, 09:51 PM
I found one in Ashville also and while a bit of a drive it wouldn't be impossible. Atlanta has real possibility though so any info there is good.

JenniferLynn0370
09-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Hi, Kelley is correct; Phoebe Cross runs a fantastic service in Atlanta. I've been to her studio and think you would love it. She does indeed have a web site; you can also simply google her name and I'm sure you'll find more. Email me if you want any more info.

I am so very envious! Good luck!!!

Hugs,
Jen

KrissyTN
09-30-2013, 10:30 AM
I can also vouch for Phoebe Cross - she is fabulous! If your travels find you in Eastern PA look up Amanda Richards at True Colors Makeup Artistry.....she is awesome!!

This reminds me.....I think it's time to set an appointment up!

Hugs,
Krissy

Cheryl James
09-30-2013, 10:52 AM
Another endorsement of Phoebe Cross. She is a little south of Atlanta.

bamacrossdresser
09-30-2013, 10:53 PM
At the Orlando one do I get to dress as a Disney Princess? If I do the plane ticket may be worth it. LOL