PDA

View Full Version : Surprise visitors

Steph_CD_62
09-30-2013, 07:29 PM
Yesterday (Sunday) I had 3 surprise visitors.

Sunday is my normal day to fully dress. Yesterday I had decided on just wearing a nightgown, bra (with forms), and thigh high stockings. I didn't get much sleep the night before and my wife is working midnight to 8am. So my wife was sleeping and I decided about 1pm to lay down and take a small nap. The next thing I know the dogs are barking. Since I didn't hear the door bell or a knock on the door, I assumed they heard the dogs from next door outside and they wanted to go out too. So I get up and realize the wife is already moving around. I am just walking around the house, and the next thing I know my wife is asking me if I knew that my son was outside and about ready to come in.

I rushed to our bedroom and take of the nightgown and bra. I put on some sweat pants, a t-shirt and some socks. I come out of our bedroom just as my son, his girlfriend and their daughter (my granddaughter) walk in.

We were visiting for awhile, then I realized that my sock had a hole over my big toe, and if someone would look they would be able to see my stocking and also see that my toe nail is painted. I sat on my foot in such a way that no one could see, but when they left I had to get up and stand there with my big toe nail exposed for all to see. I kept leaning against something so I could put my other foot over the hole in my sock.

I don't know if my son or his g/f noticed but nothing was said.

My son knows I do a little crossdressing, but I don't think he know to what extent I do dress. And I am not sure if he has shared this with his g/f.

It was a nice visit so I have nothing to complain about. It was just a bit of an adrenalin rush.

:D

Allesandra Rhodes
09-30-2013, 07:43 PM
That's not so bad, but yes I know the rush was there. People don't really look at feet or hands as much as we think they do so a lot may go unnoticed unless you draw attention to it. Sounds like you got away with it, for now anyways. Next time be more careful:battingeyelashes:

Allison Quinn
09-30-2013, 11:08 PM
I'm sure your feet were un noticed :)
I've had similar experiences with it where I tried hiding bright nail polish on my toes :P It was never noticed but then I also thought that people noticed and just said nothing.
I was wrong though :P It took about a month of me not wearing socks and painting my toes for anybody to say anything at all and when they did finally notice it was a oh you paint your toes thing :P

I laughed since no one noticed in about a month xD

docrobbysherry
09-30-2013, 11:25 PM
Funny. Before I began dressing I kind of liked "surprises". Now, I hate them!

Dalva
10-01-2013, 12:25 AM
What a coincidence. Tonight after my shower, I put my sweats on for a few minutes and went downstairs for something. I walked into the living room where my daughter was watching TV/messaging/FaceTwitting or whatever. I kinda tripped on the dog's bone and my slipper came off, exposing my painted toes.

She looked down as I put it back on and noticed a deep red polish on my big toe. She asked me when did I stub my toe cuz she thought it was one of those deep dark bruised toenails. I kinda laffed and said it was nothing, I did it a few days ago...she went back to her I Phone and didn't think twice about it.

I guess I dodged that one.

Beverley Sims
10-01-2013, 01:01 PM
All I can say is Surprise, Surprise. :)