PDA

View Full Version : 3 firsts: one trip

trisha_anne
12-27-2005, 10:51 PM
Now I know that you have all heard similar stories from the other girls but I just have to tell someone, so if any one reads this I will be thrilled. The night started out normal, I came home from work and decided to get dressed. Tonight just felt different from the beginng, so I also did my nails. Just some really nice glue on nails that I use on special ocassions. Any way I was looking in my dresser and relized I needed more pantyhose I thought to my self I will have to ask my wife to pick me up some. But then part of me was inspired by the stories I have read on this forum and decided to do it MYSELF:) :) First I have never been in public without my wife as a supporting crutch, second of all I have never purchased womens clothing, my wife has done it all, and third I have never used my feminine voice. Well I did all three tonite.

The whole thing was amazing I have never felt so alive and more like a women. I have never walked so good in my heels as I did tonite. I am telling you girls I have found confidence I never thought I had. I walked in to Wal-Mart, strutting my stuff and I bought my pantyhose and walked to the register. On the way I got a comment on my hair and my skirt from which I almost died right there.:OMG: Then I had a conversation wiht the checker using my female voice and I felt fabulous.

Pretty much uneventfull but a big step for me. I have never felt so good and confident. Maybe this will help on the way to finally telling my father I am a CD. But that will take awhile.

A very big thanks to all the girls of the forum with out your inspiration I couldn't have taken this big step toward liberating myself and having the courage to be myself. Although I may not know any of you personally and that I am new here. I feel the love and love you all.

Best wishes to everyone
Trisha_Anne:<3:

RachelDenise
12-28-2005, 05:59 AM
Way to go Trisha Anne! Confidence is very sexy!:)

Jasmine Ellis
12-28-2005, 06:13 AM
why to go girl. well done love it sounds you had a very good shopping trip.
It's always nice and enjoyable buying the first skirt or top for yourself. And now you have done it, it won't be so nervous from now on dear

cindybarnes
12-28-2005, 06:43 AM
Trisha,
Way to go girl !
I still havn't made it past the Walmart greeter yet LOL but its on my list of to do things *S*
And your among the lucky , having a supportive wife ! Does she know about your big step going shopping ? Just wonderd.

Im sure you will sort of be on cloud 9 a while :)

Cindy

KatieZ
12-28-2005, 07:21 AM
Congrats trisha!

Now that you are hooked you will have to go out shopping with your wife. Be sure to buy her some pretties.

Hugs

TGMarla
12-28-2005, 08:32 AM
Cool beans! That's about 150% more than I have ever done. Way to go.

Billijo49504
12-28-2005, 09:39 AM
Trisha, that's just fantastic!!! Isn't it fun to go shopping. The next step, if you choose to, is to go shopping to a boutique, for a pair of panties.:D Or else to get a bra fitting. That's fun too. Good luck and keep shopping...BJ

paulaN
12-28-2005, 10:20 AM
very cool and good for you.You must be on cloud nine for sure. I love to hear stories with happy endings.

jamie_44
12-28-2005, 10:45 AM
You go girl. It is such a high going out in fem mode isn't it? Now that you have been out I bet you can't wait to go again.

JoAnnDallas
12-28-2005, 10:47 AM
Congrads... You have done it. Isn't it great. Don't it feel great. Notice how all the nervisness has gone away. Now it's time for you and your wife to go out shopping.

amykins GG
12-28-2005, 11:07 AM
Good job Trish. You are very courageous. does your wife know about your accomplishments?

trisha_anne
12-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Thanks girls for your comments. Some of you asked me if my wife knows of my accomplishments. I was so excited that she was the first one that I called and she said the she was very proud and excited for me. She said that know that I got that out of the way that we should go shopping together. I am thinking a special trip to Victoria's Secret to celebrate.:) I will run that by my wife and if I get to go I will keep you all posted. It will probobly have to wait till closer to the end of the month but I just can't wait to make another public appearance as the fabulous Trish.:p

Denise01
12-29-2005, 12:44 AM
Congratulations Trish:

I had the same similar experience to-day. While i had been out shopping fully femme when I was on Vacation, to-day I was fully femme ( wearing slacks because of the weather here ) and went to a shopping mall in a near by city.

Tried on 2 skirts in the sears store, without even a look sideways by the staff or customers.
Then went into another kind of specialty store that caters to larger ladies, looking for a jean skirt.
The size I thought i would need, i could swim in. the only one they had I liked was 3 sizes smaller. I tried it on with the chance it would fit, and it :) :) fit great. The sales girl came to the door and asked how it fit, i told her I thought it was ok, and asked if she would like to see. When she saw how good it fit, she commented that it also hung very well, and i think now that even one size larger would have been too big, as it had stretchy material.

I am sure for you as it was for me, a great confidence booster, and I will not think twice about going back into that store

Denise

trisha_anne
12-29-2005, 01:57 AM
Oh wow Trisha I'm so happy for you, now you started dont you stop!
Love and Hugs,
Jenny.

Now that I have let Trisha out I don't think there is any stopping her. Look out world here she comes!!!!!!:jumping: