PDA

View Full Version : Your Style??

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-28-2004, 02:06 PM
I was just wondering what style of clothing you Ladies prefer?? Myself.. well I'm into the goth look...lashings of pvc, satin and velvet!! I also love latex and rubber.

babe4life
09-28-2004, 02:26 PM
I like the girl next door look. Think I am getting it right? :p

Amelie
09-28-2004, 02:34 PM
I am similar to you Charlotte, but I am more punk. The clothes are usually black, torn, sort of ragged looking. What ever black clothes the Salvation Army sells is basicly my style. Sometimes I make my own. The fabric I like would be cotton/lycra, it makes good skirts that can be worn tight, because of the stretch in the fabric.
Love Amelie

Pamela Johnson
09-28-2004, 02:41 PM
you sound great charlotte. l am new to the form and its great to be open as you all are. l just want to be more femme and the more l wear fine material the more l want to, even tights feel good when your leggs brush together but the sensation of a bra over nice hard nipples now thats wow all the time with a nice tight blouse to enhance the figure, l think its called a tarty look but it looks good on all. pamela x

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-28-2004, 02:51 PM
thankies Pamela! I agree with you on the 'tarty look' though its not something I can pull off.
I note you live in the north west...whats the tgirl scene like up there?? hopefully its better than down here in Kent...

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-28-2004, 03:02 PM
thsnks for the link randie! heres where I like to shop.(the the rare ocassions I have spare cash..)
http://www.honour.co.uk

Lawren
09-28-2004, 03:55 PM
I prefer the classy lady look and feel of silk and satin. Knee length dresses/skirts, 2-4 inch heels, etc. To further answerr your question, there is another thread called, "Which look do you prefer?".

LoL, Lawren

BethCD-MN
09-28-2004, 03:57 PM
I prefer a very conservative look. Do not wear short short skirts (body type wouldn't allow anyway). I do my shopping at Lane Bryant and find most of the stuff there to be what I consider to be my style. Also LL Bean. :-)

genevieve_ohara
09-28-2004, 06:38 PM
When I started dressing, I found that 'she' guided every choice.

The result? A little preppy, a little sexy, like a girl who grew up in the suburbs.

Nothing flashy, nothing drag-queenie. Just tight, hot, cleavage, eyes and lips.

This conservative approach lets me have more impact when I go wild with other styles....I'd LOVE to go all goth...you all rock....or tavern wench....or french maid....

After all, changing her mind is a woman's prerogative...

Vallari
09-28-2004, 10:44 PM
I like the style college girls wear. Casual stuff usually, t-shirts, tops, skirts and pants. I also love the secretary (tight blouse/short skirt/high heels look though.) Thats what look I prefer when dressing to the nines.

samanthajay
09-29-2004, 01:29 AM
i love the goth look. just have a long black flowing dress a tihgt fitted coursett and stockings and heels. i would twirl around on a dance floor and look great doing it. :D

SatinSarah
09-29-2004, 03:24 AM
I was just wondering what style of clothing you Ladies prefer?? Myself.. well I'm into the goth look...lashings of pvc, satin and velvet!! I also love latex and rubber.

I started mainly with underwear - nearlt all balck and silky. As I progressed outwards it always seemed to be tarty black and silky/leather too. I now like the sophisiticated cocktail dress look, and the everyday girl going out look. Mainly tight fitting, leather, but being honest I don't have the figure for it. As I prepare to go out for the first time I think I will have to belnd a it more with some looser fitting clothes - shame.

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-29-2004, 04:58 AM
I like the girl next door look. Think I am getting it right? :p
sure are...and looking good!!

AnnaMaria
09-29-2004, 05:29 AM
I prefer more of an old fasion classy look myself. Kind of like the business lady type. Though I do love the lace and ruffles on my under things. Makes me feel sexier. Even though no one can see them. I still know that they are there and I just love the feel.

Felicity
09-29-2004, 06:23 AM
Good question, what is my style?

Well first of all, I only occasionally crossdress. Because of that I stick to the more sexi stuff. I have various skin-tight apparel.

If I were to go out in fem, I would dress more coservative. Probably low heals, 3" (I know, not so low, but low for me,) Pleated mid-thigh skirt, but still a top that forms around my body. I prefer being tan rather than hose, and I like thongs.

I still haven't bough a teddy, but will someday. I would probably wear that under what ever I put on.

If I were to go out like clubbing, a bit more sexi attire like Hotpants (I tuck well) or a short skirt. Mayby the leather corset I have, alone for a top. Maybe a catsuit with the corset over it.

Decisions decisions...

myld57
09-29-2004, 06:51 AM
Well that is what I would have called this thread lol......

For me I love the more feminine stuff, but fancy the goth girls hahah

Dresses and sexy undies thats my go, long or short it does not matter as long as it FEELS good........

LindaTS
09-29-2004, 07:01 AM
I think I'm kind of like Babe4life with the girl next door look. However, my gurlfriend is getting me to change a bit and I'm starting to wear minis more and more. Linda

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-29-2004, 07:49 AM
i love the goth look. just have a long black flowing dress a tihgt fitted coursett and stockings and heels. i would twirl around on a dance floor and look great doing it. :D
woo-hoo!!

Rayne
09-29-2004, 11:15 AM
Pretty Much I will wear anything as long as it is black and I like it. lol

babe4life
09-29-2004, 01:47 PM
Oh! And thanks Charlotte! :D

eleventhdr
09-29-2004, 03:17 PM
I still do perfer the litle girl look would love to become a little girl so that I could experience growing up completly female from the begining and know once again what being femlae id really like it is hard to remeber much detali from pervious incarnations. OH well. I do like the teen girl look as well and casual adult female clothing dresses and skirts etc et all. Thank's Suzy Ann!.

Tristen Cox
09-29-2004, 06:40 PM
Anything black really but mostly goth/dresses or oriental at the moment. Plenty of lingerie. I suppose this hasn't changed much either from my past lives. :D

Wenda
09-29-2004, 07:39 PM
great discussion girls. A few days ago, when I was chatting, thanks to you I had yet another epiphany (?). I guess that's why I am addicted to this forum. I realized that Wenda is a **** wannabe. I want to show great cleavage, wear things black and slinky, heels, leather if I can afford it. I guess one of the reasons I don't go out is because my real image, although I have benefitted enormously from your advice, is several notches below my mental image. When I look at a pic or an image in the mirror and see who I visualized I was going to see, I am going for a great walk. Remember, we have 31 days of hassle free shopping from now till Halloween. wenda.

Nikki A.
09-29-2004, 11:38 PM
Lounging around I love leggings and a soft top, but when I really am in the mood there is nothing like a beaded gown or a nice dress, below the knee and since I'm still not shaving (except my legs below the knee) long sleeve and close to the neck. I wanted to try the clean shaven chest look and my wife just about freaked out!!! I guess if I did I would definately show some cleavage. I can fill a 40B cup naturally and with forms almost a C

samanthajay
09-30-2004, 02:32 AM
woo-hoo!!
wanna dance? :D

samanthajay
09-30-2004, 02:34 AM
Anything black really but mostly goth/dresses or oriental at the moment. Plenty of lingerie. I suppose this hasn't changed much either from my past lives. :D
right on :D

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-30-2004, 11:34 AM
wanna dance? :D
me?? if my dancing wasnt akin to the bodily movements of a new born 3 legged giraffe with a bad whisky habit....

samanthajay
10-01-2004, 05:26 AM
me?? if my dancing wasnt akin to the bodily movements of a new born 3 legged giraffe with a bad whisky habit....
come on ill teach ya :D

samanthajay
10-05-2004, 02:36 AM
it will be easy :D