PDA

View Full Version : this afternoon

natalie_cheryl
10-03-2013, 12:03 AM
i got all dressed did the WHOLE 9 yards did my cleavage full make up glued my breast forms and one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE OUTFITS!!

Then i got real brave and left the house AGAIN this is probably 5-6 and i am very happy to report that i am getting more comfortable with being out in public. today i went to burlington coat factory and then to marshalls i did get a couple of dirty looks from some older ladies but that was all everyone for the most part was to busy looking at clothes or in their own little world to really notice the me even though i was standing a mear 6'3'' in a 2.5-3 inch heel lol. unfourtunetly i didnt see any sweater dresses that i liked which is what spurred this little trip this afternoon so off back home feeling pretty good about myself so i decided to stop at another "soft target" where everyone was most assured to be to busy to notice me, and you know what i was right either that or nobody gave a hoot an a haller to be rude to me. so as my man Ice Cube would say today was a good day!

AmyGaleRT
10-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Great outing and great look, Natalie! You're well on your way to becoming a truly "liberated woman"!

And any day you can get out en femme and enjoy life is a good day. :)

- Amy

Rachelakld
10-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Good on you, sorry you didn't find anything to buy.
I have a GG friend who's taller, without heels, and plays Rugby.

Cynthia Anne
10-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! From the looks of your photos, theirs no reason not to! You look great!!

paulaprimo
10-03-2013, 01:50 AM
very nice look natalie, love the second pic with that pretty smile breaking through :)

Tracii G
10-03-2013, 02:15 AM
You look nice, great day sounds like. :)

natalie_cheryl
10-03-2013, 06:32 AM
thank you all for your comments it really was a GREAT afternoon yesterday

stephNE
10-03-2013, 06:36 AM
Hi Nat, you looked great, and I'm glad you had a good time!

daarleane
10-03-2013, 08:00 AM
i got all dressed did the WHOLE 9 yards did my cleavage full make up glued my breast forms and one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE OUTFITS!!

Then i got real brave and left the house AGAIN this is probably 5-6 and i am very happy to report that i am getting more comfortable with being out in public. today i went to burlington coat factory and then to marshalls i did get a couple of dirty looks from some older ladies but that was all everyone for the most part was to busy looking at clothes or in their own little world to really notice the me even though i was standing a mear 6'3'' in a 2.5-3 inch heel lol. unfourtunetly i didnt see any sweater dresses that i liked which is what spurred this little trip this afternoon so off back home feeling pretty good about myself so i decided to stop at another "soft target" where everyone was most assured to be to busy to notice me, and you know what i was right either that or nobody gave a hoot an a haller to be rude to me. so as my man Ice Cube would say today was a good day!

The "dirty looks from some older ladies" doesn't necessarily mean that they read you. Some of them do that to everybody so I would not read something into it that may not be there. They may have been envious of you for all you know. Glad you enjoyed the trip.

robindee36
10-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Sounds like it was a good day regardless. Daarleane may have it right about older ladies scowling at everyone. Just seems to be in some of their characters' I guess. I do know there are older ladies that are happy, smiling girls. Luck of the draw it would seem.

Happy you kept on going. Did you find anything appealing on the racks?

Hugs, Robin

Jillian Faith
10-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Natalie other than being 6'3" looks like you blended in quite well. Love the outfit and your make-up looks fab....you go girl!

vallerie lacy
10-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Natalie
My day wouldn't be complete without some dirty looks from some old bags, and I don't even go out dressed. Sounds like you had a good day in spite of them.

natalie_cheryl
10-03-2013, 11:29 AM
The "dirty looks from some older ladies" doesn't necessarily mean that they read you. Some of them do that to everybody so I would not read something into it that may not be there. They may have been envious of you for all you know. Glad you enjoyed the trip.

that is true i suppose they were about a foot shorter than i am lol maybe they were jealous of my height

natalie_cheryl
10-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Sounds like it was a good day regardless. Daarleane may have it right about older ladies scowling at everyone. Just seems to be in some of their characters' I guess. I do know there are older ladies that are happy, smiling girls. Luck of the draw it would seem.

Happy you kept on going. Did you find anything appealing on the racks?

Hugs, Robin

yeah i just wasn't about to let some nasty person ruin a big step for me an unfourtunately i didn't find anything in my size that i like

Jaylyn
10-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Natalie I am getting love you more and more...... Lol..... using words like "Hoot and Haller" I am beginning to think you are just a beautiful country gal at heart. You do look amazing and you stated most folks were to busy to notice you... I think this is the way most folks are and we worry and fret about things that don't come to pass only in our own minds. I'm glad you had a great shopping day...

Beverley Sims
10-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Natalie, every new outing gets so much easier.

natalie_cheryl
10-03-2013, 04:03 PM
bev you are RIGHT!! everytime i step foot one out the door it gets easier. jaylyn i'm sorry but i am completely a northerner but i do love the south the weather is SOOOOOO MUCH NICER!! an the people are so much nicer (at least in my opinion) but i suppose that means i am a country girl at heart ;)