PDA

View Full Version : Normal Male Clothing

CynthiaD
10-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Last week I was feeling tired and I thought to myself, "I'm sick of all this crossdressing stuff. From now on I'm just going to wear my normal male clothing, like what I have on now." Then I looked down and realized that I was wearing a blue dress with pretty white lace across the shoulders. Well, so much for giving up crossdressing.

A few days later the same thought occurred to me, but even more strongly. I thought, "Maybe I'll even purge, and just wear normal male clothing, like I have on now." Then I noticed that I was showing a lot of leg, and realized that I was wearing a denim skirt and a frilly top. I didn't even remember putting them on. Hmm... Better put that purge on hold.

So, when was it, I wonder, that my blue dress and my denim skirt became "normal male clothing."

RADER
10-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Sounds like a very good, I just wish I could wear the same outside with out
make-up and a wig.
Rader

tiffanyjo89
10-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Maybe you have just done it so much that it feels normal to you and you no longer feel a need to quantify it with a label.

cdmorganashley
10-04-2013, 06:04 AM
if more guys wore frill and lace wouldn't the world be a happier place? sorry i couldn't resist...

Karren H
10-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Personally I don't mind my male clothes....

Kate Simmons
10-04-2013, 07:54 AM
I'm with Karr. I like my guy clothes. :battingeyelashes::)

Beverley Sims
10-04-2013, 12:06 PM
I wear what I feel comfortable in and wherever my mood takes me.

Ashley Lyn
10-04-2013, 12:43 PM
I like my 'guy' stuff too, but frilly and feeling 'pretty' every now and then is good for me!

robindee36
10-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Most of my wardrobe would not be practical for day to day life. Up a ladder painting in a mini and heels? Just would not work. Though it could raise some interesting looks ;)

Male clothing is just a necessity of life, and I have grown accustomed to it. Well, it has become more androgynous over the years but it is still pretty comfy.

Hugs, Robin

Daryl
10-04-2013, 08:46 PM
When I retired, so did my male clothing. All my jeans are women's along with shirts, flat heeled boots and my flats which are normal everyday
dress. I just got a new winter jacket in a women's size large to replace my male jacket.

sometimes_miss
10-05-2013, 04:58 AM
So, when was it, I wonder, that my blue dress and my denim skirt became "normal male clothing."
Perhaps not normal 'male' clothing; but normal clothing to you. As I became accustomed to wearing female clothes more and more, it just became natural to wake up, shower and then proceed to dress in girl clothes. It felt 'normal'. I didn't consciously think about it anymore, it just became part of my daily routine (when I wasn't working).

Allesandra Rhodes
10-05-2013, 03:40 PM
if more guys wore frill and lace wouldn't the world be a happier place? sorry i couldn't resist...

An excellent signature line :) You should use that!

Robbin_Sinclair
10-05-2013, 04:01 PM
Personally I don't mind my male clothes.... ... and, for me, personally I hate my male clothes. Especially the ties and the suits that I thankfully don't have to wear anymore.

I looked at ties today at the resale shop looking for something that could be sewn onto a dress for trim. Nothing. But found a kimono to die for.

Kelliramerez
10-05-2013, 04:42 PM
If I could wear a dress or skirt everyday I would. No more men's clothes would be so awesome : )

calebsmithxd
10-06-2013, 12:45 AM
If I could wear a dress or skirt everyday I would. No more men's clothes would be so awesome : )

I like some men's clothes, but women's clothes are so much more fun!

Julie M
10-08-2013, 12:54 AM
For me it's each in it's place and time. Clothing is pretty much just a 'tool' and we can use it (or even view it) how ever we see fit. As an example, much of my work clothes are 'male' but I just see them as work clothes. Ironically, I have a pair of my wife's old jeans and two women's t-shirts as work clothes since I wear mine out so fast.

Shirley Rose
10-08-2013, 06:36 AM
I must work in man clothes but would love to be able to replace man shorts with a skirt and hose on the weekends or whenever.In my home it's skirts,dresses,pantyhose or lingerie. I go shopping early Sat mornings and will leave the house in skirts and hose but will change in the parking lot before going in. Wonder who looks at the surveillance tapes ??

Marie-Elise
10-08-2013, 06:57 AM
I like my guy clothes, too. But, I try to always have something female about me. For example, I was pressure washing my driveway last weekend in shorts and a t-shirt. My neighbor stopped by to borrow a drill bit set I have and we walked to my garage to get it. He remarked on how good the driveway was looking and that cleaning it was a lot of work. It didn't occur to me until he left that I had on flip flops and my coral colored toes were pretty hard to miss. He didn't say anything and I didn't care.

“Never explain―your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.” ― Elbert Hubbard

NitaCD
10-08-2013, 07:19 AM
I like some of my male clothes and all of my female clothes. Mixing them together feels good too. What ever the mood and the moment call for.

daarleane
10-08-2013, 08:29 AM
Regular male clothing is just plain boring. I see the same patterns in shirts that I wore when I was a little boy. Male wear is practical for work and business, but it is boring. Everyone looks like a clone. Ladies wear? But I am preaching to the choir aren't I?

Caitlin_85
10-12-2013, 10:24 PM
I suppose I don't mind the male clothing...but it just doesn't do much for me on the level that girls clothing does. There's just so much more variety in women's apparel. I do have some very nice and stylish men's clothing...but I would gladly wear something female instead.

Megan Nicole
10-12-2013, 10:36 PM
Can't really add anything that hasn't already been said. Gotta wear the drab to work each day (maybe a little underdressing such as panties, and now with cooler weather coming... a cami or bra from time to time), but nice when everyone is gone and I can slip into my girl clothes, which isn't nearly often enough!

Megan

shawna0289
10-13-2013, 12:30 AM
Since I started to dress in girls jeans, skirts, ect.... I have found my male clothing to become a lil tighter fitting than before but not so tight that it actually looks like female cloths