PDA

View Full Version : Been too long

Marsha Marsh
10-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Hi Everyone,
Well it has been a while since I posted or got out. Today I was finally able to get out for the first time in ages. I was supposed to meet a friend but she was unable to make it at the last minute.Oh well, I went anyways. I got dressed and went shopping at a thrift store and found a cute top then I went to the mall and did some shopping. the only thing I bought at the mall was a ring that caught my eye. No one at the mall even gave me a second look, that is my story and I am sticking to it!!LOL. I thought that I looked good and more importantly I felt great. While I had a great time I hope Jolene will be able to join me next time. Missed you girl.

The only downside if that I took a couple of pictures, see attached, and I look a lot darker than I really am. Oh well.
Take Care,
Marsha

Marcelle
10-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Hi Marsha. You sound like you had a really great time even though your friend did not show. You pics look fine.

Hugs

Isha

Kandy Barr
10-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Pics look fine to me Marsha, the important thing is you had a good time out.

Bree Wagner
10-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Glad you had a chance to get out and that you found a few things to take home with you!

-Bree

Jolene Robertson
10-04-2013, 05:35 AM
Hi Marsha,

Sorry to disappoint you like that, I promise to do better next time.
Glad you had fun. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us, and you look GREAT!

Hugs
Jolene

Marsha Marsh
10-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Hi Ladies, Thanks for the complements on the pictures. I am pretty hard on myself and my pictures. need to lighten up.

No problem Jolene, I know how these things workout. but it wold have definitely been more fun with you there.

Take Care,
Marsha

Beverley Sims
10-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Marsha,
you look alright, nothing wrong with the pictures.