PDA

View Full Version : Fun and interesting day out and about

lingerieLiz
10-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Today I had a bunch of errands to run. I usually throw on a top, jeans and go. As it happened Macy's sent me an ad featuring bras on sale. I saw one I really liked and it showed my store had it in black lace in stock. I slipped on black lacy panties and bra, polyester floral top, girly jeans, and high heeled boots. I normally wear a C cup bra but this one was not only a C but a foam push-up advertised to add a cup size, so I had quite a bit of projection. One thing about floral tops is that they tend to break up your projection front on somewhat.

So off I went. First stop was the bank. As I walked in there were several people gathered at the door. As I walked between them the bank manager said hello and I reciprocated. As I walked on the marble floor you could clearly hear my heals on it. The teller was friendly and we got our transactions done. As I was walking to go out another group was at the door with the manger. I once again walked between them.
From there I went to Macy's and couldn't find the bra I was looking for. I thought that I had found it but when I had the clerk do a price check it wasn't the right one. So I went to Marshals to see what they had. Didn't find any great buys.

Had a doctor's appointment so I went to it. The receptionist smiled a knowing smile but didn't say anything. She may have seen my bra when she was standing and I bent down to sign in. Nurse gave me my shot and off I went. Could hear my heals on their tile floor. Lovely sound. One lady looked down at my feet to check out the noise. Sure she could see the heals.

Went to a several other places but nothing much happened. But, as I was walking out of one someone who knows me yelled my name. Not a friend, but we do associate in some circles. He was parked next to me. As we were talking a woman walks out and gets in. She was standing behind me in line. It crossed my mind she may well have seen my bra lines. It doesn't matter the bra color they all show in spots. Oh well it would be just one more person to know.

The most interesting place was at the license bureau. It was packed. As I was standing in line an older man was sitting by the door. As I looked over he seemed to be staring at me. I figured since I was standing sideways to him he could see the blouse hanging off my breasts. He sat for several minutes staring in my direction. Then a woman who had been up front came and got her husband. She had been directly in line of site with me and he was trying to see what she was doing.

I did end up buying 3 bras at TJ Max that were on clearance. When I went to check out I figured I would get the guy, but I did get the woman. She could clearly see my projection, but just took them off the hangers and rang them up. I paid and headed home. No one seemed to care what I was wearing.

Beverley Sims
10-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Liz,
I am pleased you had a nice day out but how did you present as male or female.
It appears you presented as male.

Deedee Skyblue
10-05-2013, 07:06 AM
So what you are saying is that in male mode, nobody commented on your projection of projectiles? That's kind of cool, really. Someday, hopefully, that will be the norm.

Deedee

cdmorganashley
10-05-2013, 07:34 AM
hmm i am very curious what your outfit looked like... i have a hard time imagining it to be seen as anything but presenting as a female but i am wondering if you wore the boots over your jeans or under and did u wear a jacket over the blouse, do you have long hair, fem features etc.; my first inclination is to think that regardless of what you looked like from the shoulders up, if you wear a female outfit most people will respect that you are presenting female and disregard your natural features, but if one is partially dressed or trying to hide their fem items they are wearing there is more of a "hehe i know what you are doing" element in their viewing of us... all that aside sounds like a great day getting to wear what you want while you go about your business and you even found some bras to buy so that's a nice bonus... i guess it just goes as a nice example of how most people really aren't looking to confront us about clothing whether we pass or not... my problem is the horror of having even one person making me feel ashamed or embarrassed isn't something i could handle right now and unfortunately that risk does exist--hopefully we can all have many days like yours though if going out is something we are interested in

Chari
10-05-2013, 08:05 AM
Great "out and about" adventure! I too am curious as to how you presented - femme or guy, or androgynous. IMO it is always best to be comfortable and confident in what ever you choose to wear. Thanx for sharing.

Marcelle
10-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Hi. Sounds like a really great day and I am with the others . . . were you presenting male or female?

Hugs

Isha

lingerieLiz
10-05-2013, 10:15 PM
I always present as male, well mostly. I do have fine features and was teased as a young kid about my boobs and walk, and told I should be a girl. Height wise I'm in the average range of woman. My BMI is in line for both sexes. I wear my hair average for men of my age. No one thought I was a woman.

My blouse was a short sleeve polyester that is definitely a woman's cut and texture, and buttons to the left up the front. I wear it with the button between the girls undone just above the gore between the cups because it lays better. Hence the reason that the receptionist may have seen my bra. I seldom wear makeup anymore. I don't wear forms because I don't need them and my boobs fill the cups. The boots are designed to be worn under boot cut jeans as I did. The 3" heals are the giveaway. I didn't wear a jacket, too warm.

Today which was a Saturday I went to town wearing women's shorts, sandals and a yellow T-shirt with a beige bra under it. While very few would notice it the woman standing in line for ever with me did, but she may have seen the only thing I had in my cart was a bra. She checked out my chest for a moment and continued talking with me. I also knew that the adjustors were pretty evident in the back where she was originally standing.

In all my years of dressing I have only had a few, really 2, who tried to make me ashamed. I don't try to look like a guy trying to be a woman. I wear clothes that I like and feel comfortable in. I go shopping with my wife and women friends or by myself. I dress nice and am open about what I purchase. I've lived all over the country and in different social settings. It may not be for everyone, but it's been interesting.

Janet Bern
10-06-2013, 09:37 AM
I wear a 40B cup and wear a bra when shopping for womens clothes, but usually wear a bulky sweater or a jacket. I also wear stockings and panties.
I appear as a male and no one really notices I am wearing a bra until I get to discussions with an SA. They really dont care at all.